UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New to this forum.
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:18 pm 

Hello people,
Pleasure to be a member, thanks.
I joined this forum to see whether anyone else has had an experience similar to mine and to discuss the situation if you have.

About every 7 or 8 years during the first part of my life I would wake up in bed absolutely paralysed with a big White pulsating orb above my face.

Itmwas rather uncomfortable to say the least. It would continue to pulse at a slow and steady pace for hours, all the time I was unable to move. The whole while I wasmin a huge amount of pain. Not physical pain but mental pain. I needed it to stop pulsating and growing but there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it.

After a number of hours it would go and leave me so, so scared of the world that I would have to go and hide.

Occasionally I get the urge these days to attempt to revisit the feeling to try to understand what was happening but just cannot really connect with it. I get the base feeling but can't get to the level that I used to feel it.

Since it has happened I have had these strange abilities. The first time it happened, afterwards my mathematical ability went through the roof, to savant level. The second time it happened my ability to paint and draw was improved, the third time my ability to do sports to an extremely high ability were improved.
All of this culminated in a situation where remote viewing became second nature. Controlling other people's minds became the simplest thing possible.
Since then I make a living as a financial trader. My nickname is "the oracle" because I am able to see what happens before it happens. I can see what other traders are doing on their computers before they do it. I am able to know what meetings are taking place without being there.
This is not all great as it has lead me to be so, so abused by the banks and other institutions that my life has been ruined a number of times. I have no filters so the jumble of data which goes through my head gives me crippling breakdowns nearly every year. Thankfully, due to my abilities, I am able to put myself back together really quickly and start again but the mental pain I feel and hurt is sometimes too much to bear. I have to either switch of the entirety of my mind or let it run. If I shut it down I can just about live like a regular person but I feel completely dead inside. When I allow my mind to function at full capacity, I am on a slippery slope to another breakdown.
The headaches are massive at times, unnatural and cruel.
In full swing it is as if I am seeing a number of worlds overlaid upon each other and this reality gets confused with many others. People think I am genius but they also think I am as mad as a sack of frogs.
If you have had any experiences as I describe, please write on here as I would come to meet you to discuss it.
Alexandra.

Post subject: Re: New to this forum.
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 pm 

Hi, it looks like you are very sensitive person. I’m not sure if you should look for someone who will be telling you what to do. There are many sensitive people with the abilities to manipulate you that I would just recommend to go your own way. You are the one who knows what you should do. All you need to do is become good friend with yourself and love yourself more. Also I think you should learn how to say “NO” to everyone who wants too much from you. The job you are doing is very exhausting even for superficial careless person. Learn how to say NO without feeling uncomfortable. Also you should let go the idea that you need someone. Let it go and it will come by itself when the time will be right.

I think you should see this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvw18Gi ... e=youtu.be
Perhaps there is something for you :)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:42 am 

Thanks for your post about this but I am not sure you read it correctly.
I need no one.

I was interfered with by a force not of this world for many years and am still in contact with beings from other dimensions.

I am sure you get a great deal of confused people on this site but I am not one of them. I am grounded enough that the banks pay me millions of pounds per year for the skills that I was given by these beings and came on here to see if anyone else has been given the same gifts.

Before you ridicule someone for their experiences, please do some research on other people like I have described.

I am sure that if the major world institutions value my opinions and services, they are fit for a UFO forum.

Thanks for taking the time anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:51 am 

Well it looks like I didn’t say what you wanted to hear. I only said what I spontaneously felt is important after I read your post.

I wouldn’t worry about your connection; the time will come when all that will make sense.

I know about 3 very different people with similar experience who does not know themselves. One calls it an angel connection, other one being from another dimension, or alien connection. They all have some problems but mostly benefits. One of them lost the connection when he bumped into a girlfriend.

Oo wait I know one more guy whose wife had a problem with connection like this with no any visible benefits for many years and as I heard they solved the problem if I’m correct. This guy speaks English, if you want I can send you contact on him in the PM.