UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Back Again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:26 am 

Location: Dayton, Columbia County, Washington State, United States
Hello everyone,

I was originally on this board as Brightlightbilly, but then it's been so long since I even had access to that email account I used, and so much has happened in the last several years I did not even attempt to recover my password or anything, so here I am back.

About me:
I am 35 in November and have been dealing with all sorts of the supernatural my entire life. I have been called by various sources a conduit or bridge between forces from one dimension or frequency or another. They should have just said medium because that is what it really boils down to, but I dislike the term because it comes with so many preconceived notions from television and movies I dislike how people hear the term and think they know what it means.
I prefer the term Psi active person, my particular psi abilities are in the area of clairvoyance/audience and energy manipulative work and reception. I also have some very strong precognitive abilities and lots of odd experiences which are fun to discuss. I love people and want to help, and I have very little time for BS, just telling you now, jumping down someone's throat and being a bully in my presence gets my blood boiling.

I was diagnosed terminal with various heart conditions in May of 2016, and have been given between 1 and 5 years to live depending on how I take care of myself, how my general health holds up, and a flip of the coin. Hi, Carol/Timbit its good to see you again, somehow you did not end up on my new facebook! My name is Billy, hit me with your best shot!

Post subject: Re: Back Again
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:59 pm 

Hi Billy this forum is in hibernation stage now and no one comes here much. Time has changed dramatically when people are so angry nowadays. I thing big change started was the US election campaign and so on. It is much more easier to talk in group of hand picked friends on Facebook, than to the strangers here in open cybernetic space.

I recommend to see Teal Swan videos sometimes, but also keep in mind she is not god perfect either, but you can learn a lot from her to put your heart in good condition again.

For me and my heart was good aum Healing mantra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmhNJl3aak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBFyrKYI6TU