UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 am 

Check it out, they just shut down my entire website, that i have had for many years, the powers that are coming in down inthe states are dirty, dirty, dirty....for communist censorship.
anyone wanting a copy of my new free ebook on remote viewing will have to go to the site itself for their download...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/8184715/Remot ... hD-Knights of Mars
sorry about the long title line, i had it on my site- that the illegal criminals just axed my free speech rights over....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 am 

I don't mean to be intrusive ... but why YOUR site and not the sites of other Remote Viewers: Ingo Swann, Joe McMoneagle, Ed Dames, Gerald O'Donnell, Paul Smith, Steve Hammons, Russell Targ? They are all up and running?

What did you allege on your site, that these foundations of the profession (some I have personally known for years!) do NOT?

I'm sorry if I seem gruff... but if someone shut down your site, there must have been something about it you're not divulging. Otherwise, these other tried-and-true professionals would not still be talking, selling books, having websites, and making contacts.

Perhaps you need to soul-search yourself and figure out what you did that caused you grief.

Once you've taken the time to do that, we will be more than happy to read your complaints and analyze your thoughts. But YOU must make the first assessment of your grievances... And what country/area do you hail from? That may also play a part in your problem.

We, as a forum community cannot just "take your side" without knowing all the facts. You'd have to go over to ATS or the melchizadek.conforums for that kind of rhetoric. Think about your site long and hard... There must be something different from the ones I've listed. Do some research. See where YOUR site deviated from theirs.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:50 pm 

Greetings Tweaked,

I think this guy 5th Dementia has a problem discerning fact from fiction !.

it appears to me that all he really wants to do is get his so called pre Cog book out there.

From the glancing read I gave it, it does not in any way shape or form come close to Remote Viewing.

No sessions have been supplied, only interpretive paintings ! Which can be called anything
anyone wants !

Sorry but it is people like this that give real remote Viewers like myself a bad name.

Go to my site read through a real session.
http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Then tell me who the real remote viewer is ! 8-)

warm wishes

regards

PsiSpy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:33 pm 

This is why I took a bit tougher tone with 5th Dementia than I would normally. I met Major Ed Dames, several years back, and have been well acquainted with Joe McMoneagle for a long time.

There are a lot of people who make claims about teaching RV, but not all of them follow the tried-and-true format of professional remote viewing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:46 pm 

Greetings Tweaked :)

Many thanks for the backing there, I guess I do get a little annoyed by some would be's
professing that they do Pre Cog work etc etc.

As I mentioned I will put up on my site a couple of Pre Cog sessions, one with a Government
report for feedback.

I look forward to helping others with answers to questions they may have with regards
to the mechanics of Remote Viewing.
regards
8-)
PsiSpy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:04 pm 

Hi. give you all a bad name? to Remote Viewers? just plugging my book? I WORK FOR FREE, THEY WORK ME OR SLAVE ME AS A REMOTE VIEWER FOR THE MILITARY FOR THE COALITION AND AMERICAN MILITARY, NORTH AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND NASA WEENIES for FREE. NOT A DIME ...I PAY FOR THIS MY SELF. THEY DON'T LET ME TAKE EVEN A DAY OFF. I THINK THE DEMOCRATS IN AMERICA WERE PLAYING POLITICS WITH THIS, THEY HAVE ME A PRISONER REMOTER VIEWER. THEY DON'T PAY ME, THEY WORK ME. I DON'T GET TIME OFF. THEY DON'T USE THIS? are you joking? AND WHY NOT THE REST OF THEM? because if you scroll through, I am damn good at it. AND INGO IS not-NOT working. etc. I worked since Feb. 2006 on Iraq and Afghanistan. and North American security. DAILY. (witht the SUPER EXTREME CONTENT, it is in cleaned up mode, hard to read except to scroll through, cycling around by virtue of its precognitive forming; since i am a FUNCTIONING REMOTE VIEWER AND MONITORED AND WORKING...AS IN UP AND DOING THIS. i know it doesn't read easy, scroll through it and you will find gems of interest written by a functioning Precognitive psychic. NOT WORKING? THEY WON'T LET ME STOP. you have to be bleep out of YOUR minds! one of the reasons i am surfacing or attempting to with the BOOK is because of my persona non grata existence. it sucks! so take your SKEPTICS somewhere else....
i am not a 'writer' looking to publish, i am a Remote Viewer, the nuts in the USA started
handing this to Iran and they were teaming with the media to come after me. so I took my reams of work, and tried to get it out to the Public instead of going down for rich spoiled creeps in America and Canada. and at the pleasure of the distinctly nutty and backwards International Community, whose hindus etc. think that i am also 'manifesting' things like collapses, and weather phenomenon and PUNISHING ME FOR IT. THEY HUNT ME AS A WITCH, SLAVE ME FOR FREE, IMPRISON ME, WORK ME ALL DAY AND AT NIGHT AT THEIR ....
not working? YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING...
FIRST VIEWER 5th D AND I AM A FEMALE YOU CHAVAUNISTS!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:34 pm 

I don't imagine that there is a definitive answer to who is real and who isn't in the field of RVing, there are a lot of sites out there with information on the subject.

If we consider it along the lines of a person having a successful skill, there would be varying degrees of that skill. Some would have different methods from what I can gather, different results, different goals, different standards for interpreting data. It is not an exact science, 100% of the time from what I've read.

I don't think anybody could be 100% correct in this field, and I'd question anybody who says they are perfect, and have ALL the answers.

On the other hand, it is a choice, right? RVers do not have to comply with any influence from outside sources do they? Are these skills not controllable? Do they just 'happen' without being self-directed? Or do RVers go where they do, and are detectable, and if that is the case, is it a surprise there are consequences?

Then the age-old question of 'who's needs are being met'. Are the needs of the remote viewer being met by, as you said FirstViewer5th-D, in book sales, course study, lecture curcuits? Or are remote viewers out to save the world by finding out what military secrets keep us from the truth? Is remote viewing connected to the psychic world, or alternate dimensions that we know exist in other forms such as OBE's, astral projection, mediums, etc.? Is there a part to this like PsiSpy says on his website, that the learning of the techniques will make you more sensitive to your own environment and you'll be more aware of details and more sensitive, and be able to possibly predict the outcome of a basketball game, or lottery numbers?

I do not mean to be disrespectful to either position, and until I learn what the motives are, if I can, and read other points of view and information on the topic, I'm going to remain neutral. One thing I know for certain, is that there is no ultimate 'Guru' with all the answers, especially any who claim that others cannot possibly be right because they have ALL the answers.

In the meantime, I'd ask interested posters to refrain from 'yelling' (with caps), name-calling, and any disrespectful responses. Say what you need to say, but this is not a topic, or forum, to call people out as cheats, liars, and fakes.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:46 pm 

Greetings Timbit, :D

I totally agree with you...all I am asking for is an example of a half way decent Remote Viewing session, done in the correct accepted method/s.

Not Wishy washy paintings, that the poster wishes to project as anything they want.

If this person really is a Remote Viewer and been at it for a couple of years...then show us the Sessions, well one at least !

If not I suggest that they have no room for comment, becasue they cannot display anything resembling a session !

Sorry Tim....take a stand !
all this one has done is advertise the wishy washy book !

Do the research...if not I can supply you with tons of different peoples true and correct methods of RV.
Enough said.

regards
8-)
PsiSpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:50 pm 

PS !
:o
Please Dementia....Do not talk about Ingo Swann...as though you know him, it is
really disrespectful !
You do not know the man ! period.

regards

PsiSpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:00 pm 

I'm not 'taking a stand' thanks very much.

What I'm saying is, I don't know if you are any more legitimate than any of the dozens of other, maybe hundreds of other, people out there who have remove viewing down to such a science, that they are the be all and end all for credibility.

I've asked you questions you haven't answered. You refer me to your site as 'proof' of real remote viewing, and I just don't buy 100% of what you say to be the be all, and end all, of remote viewing.

Quote:
Do the research...if not I can supply you with tons of different peoples true and correct methods of RV.
Enough said.

Again, please don't make judgments. I am capable of finding my own sources, and I will eventually make up my own mind on remote viewing, and the 'true and correct' methods of RV as you said, will include more than one source.

Tim