UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 10:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Secret Cipher of UFO
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 am 

Glandular centered magnetic feilds created at will...

This is not generally what you will find as a working definition of Magick...but is the practical secret to defending oneself from UFO abduction and maintaining a meaningful exchange with extraterrestrial intelligence.

This is an idea that I have developed from reading the work of Allen T Greenfield called Cipher of the UFOnauts. This particular work really blew my mind. Not that the book itself is that great but the particular cipher it uses was one that I had been working with for years before I learned that it could be applied to certain revealed materials that had just come into my possession at the time.

A simple substitution cipher based on the magick number 11 was used. Start with the letter A count 11 find L count 11 find W and so on. There are a jillion such ciphers available online...so the fact that the author was using the same gematria English Qaballah system was pretty powerful coincidence.

Harold Davis published this stuff before he disappeared...

http://harolddavis11.livejournal.com/

A new report by the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy said that frequent marijuana ingestion doubles a teen's risk of depression and anxiety, and that marijuana use increases the risk of developing mental disorders later in life by 40%.

Post subject: Re: Secret Cipher of UFO
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 pm 

Yeah I saw at my school time, abduction by magic,,,A great Intelligence behind this.