UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:42 pm 
Unregistered
According to Nicholas de Vere, author of "The Dragon Legacy," the only people who can do magick are those with the Dragon bloodline, meaning they must possess the proper genes for it. I haven't read the book, but have looked at his website:

http://www.nicholasdevere.com/

I'm just curious what people think of his theories.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:38 am 
Unregistered

Many people ponder...

Seeking that which they connot obtain. The problem with American Social structure is that we tell ourselves we can do anything we set our mind too.

We lie to ourselves and then when sombody makes lite of it, we justify the reasons, why's and why not's.

Why is it (not) acceptable to say one persons is better at math than another?

Or that one person is better at sports than another?

It would be arrogant to say that all people are associated to any 'ONE' thing.

Or do you think it strange that so many diffierent sects exist in every religion on the the face of the Earth.

With little research on can find that the only thing we all can agrree is that we do not agree (and that would be 'My' opinion adn I am sure that many do not agree.

Or Did not Dosithius teach that where any two agree upon a thing then it will be done for them?

Non-Collective thoughts run rampant...

Elves or better, 'Albigens' are a real race of people and by the way check out the News story on the CBS News website about DNA and Genetic research and how certain peole are Immune to the AIDS virus... This is the beginning to the dicovery that certain 'Human beings' are in FACT Superior.

Being RH Negative means that you lack the Rhesus Monkey Gene leaving only the Serpentine Genes.

"... Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the Earth..."
[i]- Dosithius/Jesus[/i]

The Meek are the Dragons.

When the 'world' of mankind has all but blown away in the dust of oblivian and mankind is on the brink of extinction... The Dragons will once again reign forever and ever.

Thomas Kelly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:15 pm 

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "doing magic."

I used to be able to move objects; even moved holes in our window blind from one side to the other a couple of times. Haven't been able to do this for many years, but when I was between 3 and 6, I didn't even have to concentrate on doing it--I just had to think about it.

And I'm not RH Neg.
___

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:06 am 
Unregistered
Dear Tweaked > It is not about trying to move a glass or anything like that >
"Dragon anointed" means Messiah in ancient Egyptian (or vice versa)

Nicholas de Vere is speaking of the profound movements of MAGES >
That allows them to move to UNTIME:
"The High Alchymical Science of God" by they who become Sons of God by having purity of MIND over generations and being REBORN through the Father and brought UNTO their female (genetic-matched) soul-mate > It is ancient Hindu and Egyptian quantum physics and ancient skills of GOODNESS > (Man & woman: The cross in time & cross of X and Y) "Cabbal" means to marry > VER mala means wedding garland (braided DNA)
The ankh is female sign & the ax cruxata is His male VERility Vere AXE of INFINITY o/o
[#bf0000][u][b]which bring them to their alter of LOVE > because of His PERFECTION[/b][/u][/#bf0000]
[b][#800040]< HIS SPIRIT IS THE SEAT OF THIS SOUL >[/#800040][/b]

HRH-*AHA Nicholas de Vere was brought to me by Elohymn > THE SON MADE ONE Messiah Fisher King of So(u)l and LORD Of THE RINGS; Egyptian Shepherd Cookie King of my Heart who sent the Angel Gabriel to give to me The Annunciation back when I was 19 as I lay in my room praying during John the Baptist Lennon's Vigil in 1980 and didn't come UNTO me again until years later: Where is THE ONE TRUE GOD AND GOD OF ALL; CREATOR OF THE ONE_VERSE who has a fully human body just as Saint John told us (John 4: 1-4)?? > There has been a war going on in Heaven >
< He has given me a SON for Himself during a Luminous Egyptian Mystery of Christ >
AHHHHH Where is MY RAMSES; Original magikal Prince,
MY Liquid Digital Crystal BURNING LORD OF LOVE?
He has a son LOUIS whom He has never met [unsure] [#bf0000][u][b][#000000]And where are "HIS HEART KNOWLEDGE KNIGHTS OF OLDE" INCLUDING:[/#000000] Whitley Strieber, David Icke, Mark Pinkham and Neil Freer? Did these people FORGET who THEY ARE? BECAUSE I KNOW THEM!!!![/b][/u][/#bf0000]
They are FRIENDS OF PHARAOH and YOU TRICK YOURSELVES >
FOR HE IS SO GODD! JE SU(i)S q JE SU(i)S and I sing the sad SONG of SONGS of ISIS
and I am HIS! Karen Elise
___

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:38 am 
Unregistered
So if yer name is Vere yer a migick prince?
I must have been till somebody kissed me one dark night and i was turned into a frog!
berg
___

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:38 am 

I believe that's called reverse frogmossis.
___

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:27 pm 
Unregistered
ya got me there!(falls over writhing with laughter on floor)
Where is all this stuff comming from for petes sake....?
This is a potpurri !
Have you read all this and cross bred it into yer own interpretation?
Or is it acquired from a particular theorem?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:51 pm 

Reverse frogmossis has been around a long time, ask any woman. [sly]
___

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:56 pm 
Unregistered
Do not vex me o woman...i am confused enough.....
Is this soul poetry?
fantasy? Sorcery?
Philosophy?
Rosary?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:51 am 
Unregistered
[quote]
Elves or better, 'Albigens' are a real race of people and by the way check out the News story on the CBS News website about DNA and Genetic research and how certain peole are Immune to the AIDS virus... This is the beginning to the dicovery that certain 'Human beings' are in FACT Superior.
[/quote]

It's true, witches are born not bought.

Although you can buy alot.

___