UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:58 am 
Unregistered
The evil that men do,lives after them, the good is otft interred with their bones.........
The scale is tipping though id estimate....there seems a good deal more iniquity in the system now somehow.....but it must be taken as an axiom that the ratio must be constant,or even out over time....its all in the way you look at it.....
There is this ugly promise and this beautiful promise...which do you choose?
Its all promisies anyways and daMN LITTLE REWARD.
To follow the shining path is as if to heap stones upon ones head,as one treads along the way...the more you learn to carry,the more your asked to carry.....
OR.....one can just let it all go for a short "good" time, and whose version of good do you get?It turns out its misery disguised .................Life is not what it seems to be sure...somehow i think all the suffering must have a part........without it,no heroes,no role models,no hope , no contrasts,no learning,no progress on any plane...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:40 am 
Unregistered
I suppose that's true, bergle, about iniquity and internment, perhaps Shakespeare was being flip about man's inalienable right to recount the delicious depth and breadth and width, let him count the ways of that chump's iniquity.
haheh
[i]
Not to be confused with pointing out psychological or psychic attack, abuse, torture, or injustice..it wasn't gossip, their queen threatened to kill me....[/i]
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:18 am 
Unregistered
All cults are dysfunctional....perhaps you need new definitions?(not for the words in the above....but initially.........
Perhaps youll grace me with a pm telling the story in plain english some day....then at least you will have straight out spoken the things you now allude to.
Though i seem to understand that you have suffered at others hands....through no fault or offense of your own....
Please feel free to tell me in plain talk why you are so damn bitter...................
im listening....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:29 am 
Unregistered
Thank you bergle.

Why - it's nice to have the offer of a sympathetic ear. And I'll take you up on it some time, perhaps.

Nietzsche said, 'one is the loneliest number...' that will ever make you superhuman.
[url]http//uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h2HH2Py4l_w[/url]
He was crazy.

Schopenhauer said a man is only truly free, when he is alone. A woman, oh, more so - as statistics show the women who live longest are the single ones. Longer than married women and men, longer than single men.

;-)

But I'm going to Alaska where the men who don't mind if you paraphrase Nietzsche in a Kafkaesque way, outnumber the women five to one.
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:48 pm 
Unregistered
{Pack yer fur lined long johns for sure oh flowery one......
Ive read a bit of S`s stuff myself and dont care for what i read between the printing.....
There is a very bad segment of the genre that has been bilking and using the whole scenario to benefit and enhance their image and finances.
Power?one of the basic human foibles.....the fact that untoward things have occurred could well indicate that this is one of those ......your warnings have been headed by some, if the reasons remain shrouded in mystery so be it.forewarned IS forearmed.....
The ambiguety only heightens the intensity....
regarding the alaska trip Good luck but if yer counting on the demographics it is needless to say.........
peace bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:26 pm 
Unregistered
With stats like five men to one woman, who needs fur lined undies?

:-o
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:36 pm 
Unregistered
unless youve a snowsuit built for two youll appreciate the dry goods deary...
Its not all that clement of a climate or there would be more wimmen.....sic
Anyway the quality of mercy is not strained so good luck to you in your endeavours......
I would think that the difference in demographics does not tell the whole tale.....
If the dance of the sexes is what you seek it can be found everywhere.....
But the Aurora Borealis can only be awed upon fully north of 60`.
Believe me ive been there(not alaska)but Baffin island...
If its an entirely new world you would like to see,by all means the long johns are definately a must-pack item.....
The only place youll find anyone without em is indoors...... but.....
have a very merry seasons greetings mysterious flower.....the world is not all inimical to us....
bnergle
___