UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Real or Fake
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I can't give you proof. And you should know better than to make a statement like that. Just trust me... you do NOT want to dabble in the magical arts, at least until you're much older and have more adult sense. This is not a debate.

it may not be safe but I can record myself doin it... And if I die on cam then atleast I've made a recording of real life magic that others can finally know or atleast believe in it a lil more you know, change the way people think, some wouldn't but I'd risk my life so others can know the truth about everything, leave my mark in history by doin something good for everyone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 am 

its just a trick..........

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am 

NO ONE has the right to sacrifice one's self for something like this. Scientific study and personal meditation can give the correct answers - not the obvious ones. If we choose to sacrifice ourselves, we harm those who love us, and we don't leave answers behind - we only leave grief. Unless we can come back and communicate what we learn on the other side, it's totally irrelevant. To date, no one has been able to come back and make a viable case for what we believed in when we chose to die for it.

Dying for something other than to save another life, or to save our own, has no relevance in this reality.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 am 

saiyankev wrote:
Kill46 wrote:
saiyankev wrote:
exactly, need proof... Same thing with aliens and time travel, need proof

True, true. But I've already got my proof for Aliens.

ok you have proof in ur memories when u got lucky to see or even meet aliens right? But do you have good proof for someone like me? Someone whose never seen things in person.. Only in vids and pics that are probably fake

I see what your saying. Actually, I haven't seen any creatures that might be aliens, but I have seen a possible UFO...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 pm 

i agree wit u ned some proof.......

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:57 pm 

I believe in magic as if there are angels then there are devils also if there are good men then bad also so this whole world is on balance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:12 am 

This is quite true!11

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:29 am 

I DON'T believe in Devils or Angels. But I DO believe that EMFs create negative affects on cattle (which were first discovered back in the 1980s), and the more we have in our homes, the more WE humans are affected. Cows give less milk and produce fewer calves or deformed one, when they graze on land with high-powered electrical or cell phone towers.

My canyon (which really NEEDS cell phone towers!) has rejected towers in OUR neighborhood; we have more humming birds, more healthy birds in general, more bees, and feel better physically and mentally than those in neighborhoods where there ARE towers. We are all part of a city neighborhood group, against more towers which emit EMFs. And, believe it or not, I can FEEL when I'm in the vicinity of high-voltage electrical towers and cell phone towers. It's like a mild electric hum that goes all through my body - and the minute I pass the last one, I return to normal.

Some of us are more sensitive than others. I am glad I can sense where they are... I turn off my cell phone and my car radio. That doesn't bring me back to total NORMAL, but it helps.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 pm 

Take it from someone who used to be a witch. Magic is not a toy, you do not arbitrarilly use it, and you cannot seriously ask someone for proof without experiencing it yourself,and if you choose to experience it, make sure you have studied with someone who has been doing it for quite awhile, and make sure you re prepared for whatever may come your way because of it.

Tweaked is a wise woman, listen to her wisdom. Leave toying and experimenting alone, only use magic if you intend your whole life style to be in tune with it, and are smart enough to not play with things you do not understand.

Hosea 4:6
My people parish for a lack of knowelege.

Even the Bible warns about not knowing and how dangerous it can be.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:26 am 

Playing with things like Ouiji Boards, Tarot Cards, etc. are not the same as playing with normal things. You have to know how to protect yourself with White Light before you even begin to think about using anything like that... and even then, if someone around you doesn't do the same thing (or believe it's necessary) everyone in the group can be in trouble.