UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:42 pm 

Hello,

I am since long time in difficult situation, and want to know all. about money (have debts, 10.000,-euro). have no job since May 2001; live from Social Help, 200,- euro: have problems with my apartment; live alone long time: want to relocate to London: all that is, because I have chronic pains, since my teenager days.

I would like divination for me.When is going to be better for me?

Thank you in advance,
Estrela27

p.s. Both photos are from me (healthy and recent with pains in the sinusitis max.
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:20 pm 

You need to find a good medical treatment ASAP. I don’t know how the doctors in Slovenia are, but you need to find someone good. I meditated about you and I think you have something with the spinal nerve. Did you have some injuries on your lover back? Also I see some scar on your stomach.
___

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:00 pm 
Unregistered
Hello, You are very right about my pains. I don't have stomach pains, but have gastritis chr. My lower back: there is missing a bit of vertebra L1, I should operate it, but I am afraid. Don't have so much pains down there. Spinal nerve: I have atypical Neuralgia Trigeminal. The last Head MR shows one Vein, 10x11mm. Thank you very much, estrela27 p.s. Can I ask you some personal question?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:55 pm 

I see you have another username. For personal question please log in your registered username, than click on my username “admin” and click on “Send Private Message”
___

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:04 pm 
Unregistered
Hi Miro,

Sorry I wasn't long time here. I have forgot my membership. It happened a lot to me since the last visit.
I have terrible pains in the eyes, face, neck muscles along to the right shoulder joint and upper arm. I am not going to get right therapy (here) from classic medicine and want to know, do you see will I soon leave this country for ever?
It is not normal what all happened to me in the last 7 years.

Kind regards,
helena (estrela27)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:51 pm 

This sounds like a question for BrightLightBilly. Anyone heard from him, lately?