UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:34 pm 
Unregistered
Hi everyone, I to feel like your Mother but a little different. Alot of times I have a feeling if I follow it I normally find out that I have or people with me have avoided something and I am always very happy when this happens and if I don't follow that voice or feeling I normally regret it. So I know that either I have some kind of gift I am not sure exactly what it is but the more I relize it the stronger it gets, I dont only have feelings I have dreams that are different then normal dreams and these dreams come true, I can feel people coming around that I have not seen in a while. If I let myself I will see ghosts I used to see them alot but I believe that because of my fear of our new house which is big and old and creepy, I believe that I am some how blocking them. With all this said I am trying to figure this our. What exactly do I have how do I connect with it is there others who feel like me. And most of all how do I stop myself from feeling peranoid. I have anxiety because of other stresses in my life my Dr wants me to take Lexapro but I am afraid of looseing my extra sence that I am speaking of. I figure that if I figure out what exactly I have and how to connect w/ it and how to relax myself and connect w/ my own sprits around me and all of that I will not have anxiety I will have fufillment I will be able to relax my mind ever once in awhile. I am always worried about bad things happening in my life. I dont know how to explain it.Im not crazy just trying to figure things out Im a little confused, especially being raised in a private school and as a kid you know in your heart you are seeing these ghosts and having all of these acurate predictions and feelings but your step mom thinks your crazy and sends you to a Dr. because your scared of the dark becasue of all the ghosts in her house. Now Im gone and everyone sees them...
___

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:02 pm 

I wonder if your experiences are partly complicated by, or are in addition to the anxiety that already exists. (because of the heightened stress you have in your life) Do you live under that anxiety umbrella when there are no ghosts or predictions happening? Is there any separation between the two? Or does one seem to cause or go hand in hand with the other. Is it more during the effects of the stress (changes in body hormones, brain activity) that you have your experiences? Maybe the body changes are what is allowing you to tap into the predictions in the first place. Or when you are anxious for example, is it because you know something is going to happen? I don't know if you have 'warning' ahead of your predictions, others in this forum can offer advise on that I'm sure.

It's a double-edged sword isn't it. Having that ability on the one hand, and on the other, the stress is affecting you a great deal from everyday living. Knowing how to reduce the anxiety is important, yet you have to balance that with what you want to know and understand about your experiences.

Lexapro is one of those medications that was designed for depression and anxiety disorders. I am not knowledgeable enough about these types of newer medications but I had been on Prozac for five years, and it is also a drug designed for depression. Just my own personal opinion here, I don't know enough about you to recommend anything, but I wish I had sought out balancing stress, anxiety and depression with a holistic Doctor and tried natural remedies first, or [u]in addition[/u] to the prescription drugs. It does not have to necessarily be strictly one or the other. Through my own research and soul-searching on depression, and guidance from an old teacher of mine, I was able to make informed choices. I could also take the holistic recommendations to the Doctor and my pharmacist to get a better overall picture. It is not an easy task to put that all together and make a decision, but the hard work is [u]worth the effort[/u]. The Prozac did work for me the way it was intended to and I felt more like my 'old self'.

I would say do your research, seek out others who experience what you are experiencing, find out what your alternatives are and in so doing you may find a path that allows you to be both anxiety-free [u]and[/u] keep your intuitiveness and talents intact. Don't be afraid to take notes, keep a diary, and record your thoughts,feelings and experiences as they happen. The more information you can provide to a practitioner the better professional advise they can offer.

I hope others that share your talent will also respond more to the understanding of the ghosts and predictions to help set your mind at ease.

Please let us know how this is all working out for you.

Timbit
___

Post subject: Re: [Timbit] Experiences
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 pm 
Unregistered
Thanks for your insight and your time. I actually think the stress is fogging my views.Almot like its in the way of me living my life. I need to get centered. I think I can do it without the Lexapro. I am going to taking your advise and I am going to keep a jornal of my thoughts and predictions. My husband thinks I am phycic because he experiances my dreams and feelings and visions first hand. I think the stress clouds the true predictions, its like the anxiety is an infection in my brain.

Post subject: Re: [Guest] Experiences
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:57 am 

Just my 2cents here...

After I'd moved into a house with 17 cats for the first time in my life, I had anxiety attacks and allergy attacks like nothing I'd ever experienced. My new doctor put me on Prosac; I was on it for 7 months. All of my friends who knew me BEFORE Prosac didn't know me anymore. I lost my creativity, my sense of humor, and other traits... only I didn't realize I didn't have them anymore until others started telling me how different I was.

I asked the doctor about it, and he asked ME... was I going to let OTHERS run my life ... or was I going to take control of it myself.

I did some VERY serious soul searching about that, and I decided if I was going to stay on Prosac, I COULDN'T run my own life, and there there wasn't enough Prosac anywhere in the WORLD to take the long-lasting shock out of living with 17 Siamese.

So I stopped taking it. Cold Turkey.

It wasn't until years later than I learned I should have slowly withdrawn from taking it. I could have caused myself to have cardiac arrest. I was lucky.

Now my allergies don't bother me except on Chemtrail days, and my mood swings are normally relegated by how many hairballs and how many disagreements there are between the 15 we presently have.

And there won't be any more rescues. We're both too old for any further newbies. If we manage to outlive the ones we already have, we'll be very lucky.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:01 am 

Interesting you say that Tweaked. I too noticed that the creative side of me had just flat-lined, I'd lost my edge, and friends noticed the lack of humour. I had gone off it myself, but took such a landslide into depression, it seemed to take it again was the lesser of two evils. It is too bad they don't mention the above in the 'possible side effects'. I wish too that I had checked out more natural remedies first. In retrospect I should have been much more informed of choices.

I think prtybrowneyes that you are wise to arm yourself with as much knowledge as humanly possible to make clear choices without compromising your talents in the process. Keep us posted as to how you're doing.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:47 pm 

Tim: As I had mentioned in some of my earlier post there was a time in my life when I experienced what I called, "seeing the future". Sometime it was dreams and sometimes it would just happen on the spot. Like telling a total stranger about an impending danger he or she was about to encounter.

It was a period of about two years and happened with such accuracy that I felt I was strange. In one case it involved an airplane crash. My friend was about to take that flight and I told him not to as that plane was going to crash. Why didn’t I go tell the people at the airport? I didn’t know what was going to cause the crash, but had they delayed the take-off by five to ten minuets it wouldn’t have happened, as the plane flew directly in front of a storm line and hail clogged the engines. I could have saved more lives, but if the event hadn’t happened then I would have been the crazy guy at the airport. It seems that my friend was the target of my information.

I had developed a reputation of sorts and people would call me before going on vacation. I began to feel like a freak and I didn’t want to know these things, so one day while talking to myself I openly voiced my dislike for this experience, and it instantly stopped.

Many years later I looked back on that time and have come to realize that what I had was quite a gift, not so much for me as for all of those people that were involved. It seemed as though someone was concerned with these people, and well being, and that I was just the radio or voice of some higher power. I would say that 95% of the people involved were strangers to me and to each other.

It seems that this knowing has begun to return to me and I have been having some of these experiences once again.

Bill
___

Post subject: Re: [bebop] Experiences
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:48 pm 

I can only imagine the pressure of having people wanting answers to their future events such as travel. Not to mention you're between a rock and a hard place if you don't disclose what you know, the consequences could be dismal, if you do, and things don't happen, you're considered a nut. Why do you think that this ability has returned, or is it more a matter that it was always there, and you have decided to use it?

I think you have that gift for a reason but choices on how to use it. It would be overwhelming if it were something you had no control over. Thinking too that the ability to see the future may be tapping into multi-dimensional time lines. With the plane, your past has already seen the event; you saw in the future, the actual 'event' as it happened, yet you were grounded in the present when it occurred.

You may disagree with me but I would jump at the chance to experience that, even just one time.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:13 pm 

[reply]

You may disagree with me but I would jump at the chance to experience that, even just one time.

Timbit[/reply]

Be careful what you wish for...

Some of you may recall the time I saw my friend, Sue, leaving B. Dalton's Bookstore in Hollywood with someone she obviously knew! And I was overwhelmed, knowing that if I didn't warn her, she'd be killed, and scared to death that it would scare her away from our friendship. The discerning factor in the vision was the rack of Salmon-colored books on display in the forier of the bookstore. And sometime later, when Sue met someone she'd known from her days at junior college - IN the forier of the bookstore, with a rack of the newly released, salmon-colored cover printing of ROSEMARY'S BABY - she [i]remembered[/i] that vision I'd had several months previous, and while the guy waited for her in the forier, she went thru the store, out the back, down the alley, and caught a bus home! The man turned out to be the infamous Hillside Strangler.

While I am grateful for that one experience that saved her life ([i]because[/i] she listened and remembered), I can also remember well how frightening the scene was to me... how devastated I felt as I watched her encounter with this man whose face I couldn't see, and KNEW she was going to die!

I snapped out of that vision with sweaty palms, shaking hands, my heart racing, and a panic attack such as I'd never had before nor since.

We never again exchanged her Tarot readings for my Numerology readings.

I've had minor visions since then, but NOTHING so absolutely overwhelming. I can only imagine how disheartening those kinds of visions must be for some who have them often, and do not get enough detail to know who, what, when, and where the tragedy will occur... and even when they DO have some sort of defining info, no one takes the information seriously enough to put forth an effort to stop it.

I realize these kinds of premonitions are [i]gifts[/i]... and that they do happen for specific reasons. But I am very thankful this was not my personal gift that happened often. I enjoy the Psychic Detective shows wherein the Law Enforcement agencies utilize the skills of a medium to enhance their investigations, and at the end of each segment I always profusely thank the Universe that I'm not one of those people. I am far too sensitive to be able to handle seeing through a murderer's eyes, or seeing through a victim's eyes. I'd crack...
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:35 am 

It could be a very frustrating experience, because all too often people do not listen or want to hear about it.

I sometimes get these messages when I am, believe it or not, brushing my teeth.

I had watched an episode of most wanted some months earlier, but this one morning I am brushing my teeth and this voice tells me I will encounter this particular killer today.

I did in fact encounter this person and phoned the police from a pay-phone and tried to convince them that this guy was wanted for a homicide in California and that they should contact the LAPD for the details. They brushed it off as delusional nonsense.

I guess you have to have a solid reputation and talking to people with experience in this area to be heard.

At least my own brother listened many years ago and it saved his life.

But knowing before hand that a crime is going to be committed can be a bit risky, because the police do not usually believe in such things, and you can end up as their prime suspect. After all how would you know all about it if you were not in on it?

So all this sensitivity can cause you to all too often find yourself in a moral conflict for which there are no distinctly clear answers.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 am 
Unregistered
That is very true, when you have dreams and feelings like this you find out very quickly who your friends are. I freely tell friends about dreams or feelings I have if it might be concerning them I really don't care what people think I probly should take that in to concideration I would probly have more friends if I bit my tongue but Oh well I speak my mind and thats how you find out who your true friends are. I all so can feel vibes off of people.I live in a big city and I don't meet very many people i would like to be friends w/ I meet alot of people who seem jelous of others or always talking about other people and judging other people i often feel like where are all the normal people. I have never had a very big prediction like an airplane crash or anything I am not sure what I would do if that ever happened. But what is scarey to me is when I have bad dreams you know like nightmares I am always worried they will come true.
___