UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:12 pm 

I wish more people would talk about their dreams and perceptions like you do. It's good that you are able to talk to your friends freely and not be overly concerned with how they react to it. I was watching a video of a lady the other day who, along with her family, had experienced abductions for several years. When she finally decided to talk about it, it led her on a journey of discovery and she was able to share what she found after years of research and study. So that one voice alone encouraged others to talk, and gave countless numbers of others new perceptions and a level of understanding that we would not otherwise have had.

Timbit
___

Post subject: Re: [Timbit] Experiences
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:49 am 

That's what all of US are here to do - encourage others who have had unusual experiences (similar to ours,or perhaps totally foreign to us) to share.

All of the puzzle pieces are out there somewhere; we need the first-hand accounts so we can glean the relevant pieces to add to this gigantic puzzle. It's an on-going master puzzle, for sure... and it may not all be filled in for centuries. But at least together we're all contributing to the scavenger hunt, and getting section of it filled in, little by little.
___

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 am 

I find it a bit odd that you would mention an airplane crash.......very strange indeed because that is what I was referring to when I mentioned the hazards of knowing more than one should.
___

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:25 pm 

Airplane crash: I had post this a while back but I had such dreams. In the case of the crash The dream focused on a friend of mine that it turned out was going to fly that next day. I discovered this and stopped him and his friend from boarding that plane. The plane did crash as a result of a hail storm. I felt very bad about not going to the airport to tell them in an effort to save all the other people. But I was affraid they would think me crazy. Had they delayed the plane by 5-10 minuets it might not have happened, and I would have been considered an idiot. Thank God the plane wasn't bombed then I would have been a suspect.

This was the third time that I had dreams that saved this friends life so he was reseptive. There have been hundreds of others.

Bebop
___

Post subject: Re: [bebop] Experiences
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:37 pm 

ops, sorry; It seems I had posted that on post #16

Bebop
___

Post subject: Re: Experiences
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:45 am 

A splendid thing, the human being's unlimited capacities!

I have heard many wonderful stories of our uses of divining abilities to aid us (and those we love) in making safe and more informed choices.

Something I have not heard, is about what clearly happens when we COULD HAVE LISTENED TO OUR INNER SELF, BUT CHOSE FOR SOME REASON IGNORE ITS INNATE WISDOM. ( and understandably, who would wish to share such foolhardiness, but me!)

That is why I am about to share this little tidbit of my experience with you all.

I had just met someone, and we found after connecting a bit, that we had very strong feelings for one another. Initially it was a feeling of total attraction and more than sexual, but was emotional/physical/spiritual bliss. I felt that I was following my heart rather clearly, and so did my partner in the co-creation. We spent the next few days getting alot closer and still following our bliss as we connected on deeper and deeper levels in our togetherness. Exploring it as fully as possible, and deeply enjoying the time that we spent.

This is where the story gets tricky. As we got closer over the coming time, we felt it only natural to consummate our feelings of love and bliss with one another, and explore its depth and breadth. What followed was one of the greatest shocks of my natural and not so natural lifetime.

We consummated our relationship, and it was lovely. We spent our time enjoying the closeness of one another and all the realities that were contained therein. And strangely enough, after only knowing one another for a very short few weeks, we both decided that it was part of the plan to conceive child together. It only felt natural and right. So we did. Each of us considered ourselves to be fairly clear and intuitive individuals. Only, this is where everything changed.

After we set the intention to manifest child, and the act to fulfill that intention followed, I lay next to my partner, and wanted to share a very deep part of myself that I did only with those who were highly intimate with me. Oh, it was nothing bad or severe, just a secret that one tells so someone when they know the connection is deep and trustworthy. So I told my partner that I had a secret to tell her.

This is when everything got particularly STRANGE. I can only describe what happened next as an utter fall from Grace. As I finished telling her that I had a secret to share, and that I had not shared it with but a few of my closest loves in life, I felt something drasticly shift and the entire vibration and energy of the room changed. It went from warm and united, joyous and concerted, to one of utterly COLD and DESOLATE FEAR. I was completely thrown off by this. Indeed, I was IN SHOCK because of the depth and intesity of the ICE COLD FEAR emitting from my partner. I could not make sense of what was occurring, or why.

I suddenly went into a downward spiral of darker divination, and began to see, without any thinking on my part, my entire life with this person flash before my eyes. I watched as my old life faded away, and our new life took on its whole form. I was flooded with, more than anything, the feelings that would take place in our life together. I saw so many visions and felt so many things at once, that I was actually compltely removed from that room, and my experience with her, for the "time" that it took to see. I felt paralyzed by fear and terror, and utterly cold hearted and panicked. I was sinking, and sinking inside, until I couldn't any longer remember who I was, or what was going on. I had seen our marriage, and an endless barrage of negative feelings toward one another. More than anything I felt utterly alone, and lost. I had seen that the endless pain was so great, that it might actually cause me to take my own life in at some point.

When I became aware of my surroundings again, only a moment had passed, and she was still waiting for me to tell her my silly little secret. I asked her what that feeling was, that was so bleak and why she felt so very far away, and cold. (I was shivering by this time.) She stated that she thought I was about to tell her something very dark, and rather than go into deep details here, I will just say it was truly sinister. I was appauled. I asked her why she would think something like that about me.. she had no real answer.

It is at THIS point, that I should have cut, and run like holy hell!

But alas, the young man I was at that time, did NOT, and I followed what I felt was my obligation at the time, to stay and dedicate my life to her through marriage and fathering.

It is interesting to note here, that I really never GOT what was entirely going on with the whole scene. And I felt like an utter moron for a very long time for making what I thought was the "right" decision to stand by my initiations. Retrospectively, what is clear to me is that I had the FEELING that something, was indeed quite wrong. The reason that I did not follow it, was bare bottom soul bearingly..... Because I did not want to be ALONE. At the deepest level I sacrificed my mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health, so that I would not have to be alone. And in the end, naturally, I did end up alone. (For we always do, inevitabley so, face that which we fear most.)

Many intersting questions I was left with, even years later, such as; Why didn't she feel that something was deeply wrong? Did she? Was that why she was feeling so afraid?

This single experience served me, however, in understanding myself in a depth unlike any prior.
And as the reader, you may find the things I had to learn are common sense... but they weren't all that common to me! It taught me to get to know someone far more deeply, and with greater time and detail, with greater experiences, before moving ahead to crucial, life altering decisions! It taught me to trust my inner guides more than anything else, and anyone else, no matter what the illusion seems like in front of me at the time.

This was one of the hardest, and most valuable lessons of my life thus far.
However, it could have been avoided. Had I listened to my feelings, it could have been side-stepped, and all the tragedy of it, would have fallen by the wayside.

Just thought I would share an example of a person, whose life was drastically altered in the timeline, by ONE choice not to LISTEN.

Blessings,

ZuvuyA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:28 am 

It is a sad fact of life that retrospect is worth its weight in gold. Even knowing you had a choice to make at the time, and your gut told you to run, you didn't for reasons known only to you. On the other hand, what is to say that had you run, would your life have been better or worse. Perhaps there was, despite the revelation and change during that profound experience when you realized she was not what you thought she was, an opportunity not realized, for a greater purpose. Maybe that purpose included the decision to stay for many other reasons.

These warning signs I can relate to somewhat. With my children, particularly my daughter, I would be able to say with conviction, "there is no sense sitting down and having coffee, because she is going to howl for a bottle any minute now", and then, she would. I would know instinctively with her as she grew up, that something was wrong, and I would call her say, if she were playing at a friends house, and she would blurt out she wanted to go home NOW. Many experiences with her that continue to this day. I was so tuned into her, and acted upon that 'intuition' without any logical reason, and it did indeed save her life.

She was not listening to the warnings, but I was, and thus was able to protect her.

But we all grow up, and in retrospect wish that we had listened and acted upon that sense that was telling us something was terribly wrong and out of sync. It would have made life much easier knowing another path would have produced a different outcome. I don't know about you, but I know that even when tuned in, I tuned out, and could have saved myself a lot of grief had I just followed those instincts.

Timbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:20 am 

Indeed, hindsight is most always 20/20!! Thank you!

I was thinking of divination earlier, and how I personally manifest it within the realm of my most dominant senses.

One of which is hearing. I have more than just a few times, watched as I have either dreamt, or simply "heard" it all play out in my mind, ENTIRE conversations with another human being, or multiples of people. Only later, often times months or who knows how long later, observe as witness as the very things I dreamt and/or heard were played out in their entirety before me. So I spent a bit of time playing with this. I would try and break it up, and this would inevitably alter the pattern and shift the probable. However, if I did not make a choice to alter the scripting, it simply played out just as I knew it next would.

The most extreme form of this came in 1995, when I had what my family thought was a total nervous breakdown. I started knowing exactly what people would say, right before they said it. This lasted 3 solid days, and nearly drove me mad, (mainly because I was really not surrounded by positive people or thoughts!) until I finally had to just embrace it as best I could.
It didnt matter what I said or did, I would still know their exact reply. Even if I told them what they were going to say next, and they altered it by flexing their freewill. The rudest of ways that I expressed it, was to literally mouth or speak along with them as they talked to me!! lol.

It finally passed, but still remains among the treasure trove of powerful memories residing within me.

As for the hearing of conversations well before they happen, though I have noticed that it is not often less than one day in advance, still occurs with its own regularity.

Blessings,

ZuvuyA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 am 

On RARE occasions I will hear a voice, sometimes familiar-sometimes not, say something that sticks with me. This usually happens just as I'm drifting off to sleep. It's usually not a conversation, it a key phrase, or a statement of some sort. Usually, within a few months, I'll either overhear the person saying it in a store, or on the TV news, and sometimes (if the familiar voice said it) whomever I thought I heard say it, will say it.

It's never the kind of situation wherein I can say, "Gee, I KNEW you were going to say that!" But it's an Ah-HA! moment. I just smile...

Why this happens, and why I'm the one who hears it, makes not much sense to me. But it evokes a question: If we can HEAR the Future sometimes, and SEE the Future sometimes, does that mean there are parts of it that are already predestined?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:30 am 

Our notions of what we call predestiny, are largely just probability in action.

Of course there is only the free will. But there are also 6 billion free wills, creating a consensus reality via agreement to operate within certain very useful illusions.