UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Precognition
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:31 pm 

Hi everyone,

I was reading some past post about precognition. This is something I experienced since I was a child. As a child I thought everyone did this. It was not until I began school did I know I was different. And I am sorry to say, it is not as strong or experienced as often in my adult life.

Two predictions which had a big impact on my life came to me in two separate dreams some years ago. One dream haunted me for weeks. It was so disturbing I would wake up feeling sick. It got to the point to where I did not want to go to sleep. I was wreck. It involved a plane crash. I would see it over and over again, people screaming etc. But I knew there would be a survivor. Then there was a plane crash in Texas, everyone perished except a young child...the dreams stopped...

A couple of years later had a single dream that my father hired someone (he owned a car upholstery business ) who would ride his bicycle to work from some 12 miles away. This person was an alcoholic. I saw them staying at the shop till very late at night drinking together. Then I saw my father having a car accident related to the drinking in a car my mother had not yet purchased. Then I saw him dyeing in the hospital, not related to the car accident. Well two months later he hired this person. Over the next two years he became an alcoholic, wrecked a new car my mother had recently purchased and died to Crohn's disease aggravated by alcohol.

A third experieince was a "dream" which was an event that was palying out at the same time. I was dreaming of a friend in distress screaming out my name to help him. He kept yelling "Christine, please help me." Oh my God, my arm." I could not make out where he was. I woke up in a cold sweat at 2:21am. I was so shook up. I did not know how to contact him - he had seperated himself from his old life when he met and married the female version of himself, which was self destructive. Later that morning we received the call. He fought with his wife and said he was going to kill him self, a threat he often made. He layed across the rail road tracks and was hit at 2:21am - his arm was severed off.

I inherited this ability from my paternal grandmother. There was no pulling the wool over her eyes. She would "dream" things as they were happening and jump on the phone !

Christine

Post subject: Re: Precognition
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:43 am 

Don't fight those feelings , fertilise and build on them if at all possible. A gift, or a challenge ?

Post subject: Re: Precognition
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:48 am 

Hi Christine, i would also agree not too fight these feelings, and also when you get another one , as soon as you wake up try sending distance healing to the persons or situation, the more you work with the more you will develop this, and be like your Grandmother. She also would have learned by each different experience. You could also try meditating asking for your guide to show you the way. Light n Love. Mhairi.