UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Me n my visions...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:34 pm 

During my child and teen years I have (still do have) the ability to see what is coming. It was stronger when I was growing up, I think because I wasn’t distracted with adult life like I am now, and could pay more attention to it. I have seen things coming years out, or with in minutes. I do have the occasional Deja Vu, and in my head I know what is going to happen but can never tell the person or those around me, its like my voice freezes, I cant talk again till it passes.
My things I see are usually are small, something breaking, a person calling, and a conversation that will happen. In my childhood though I seen a lot of things that have would be coming true for me in my adult life, some I had forgotten about till they occurred, or some I keep seeing till they happen.
I have so much to say about this subject and so many things have happened, and there have been plenty of people who have seen me “in action", many just laugh and say I am silly.
A few things that I have seen and come true.
Prince Dianna’s death (I remember seeing a picture of her and thinking… what is wrong with her, she looked grey to Me. she died two days later) (I can’t explain how I see a death, or how I know they are going to die. I have seen it twice.)
My friends baby, was a week old, the first time I seen her, she was grey and “not there” to me, and I felt I should tell the mom something, but being a mom myself and not wanting her to think I was off my rocker I kept my mouth shut. That night the baby died from SIDS. I am mad at myself for being scared to say something.
Recently I seen a woman of power, in politics and I was thinking that our female presidential candidate was in danger or being targeted. Then the woman from another country (Benazir Bhutto) was killed 1 week later.
Unfortunately, this is how my ability works, sometimes I know it will happen to me, other times I put myself in the spot and it happens to another person. It’s like I associate what I see to who I know or myself. Its usually just a fleeting thought, like why did I think of that, but I don’t pay attention to it till it comes true, the stronger ones are like movies being played in my head but I can carry on as if nothing is going on. I might see glimpses over and over till and not know who it would be significant.
My husband had left for Korea for one year and when he told me he was leaving I got a vision of a man standing over me, for months hit and miss I had this “sight” of man standing over me, and then I started double checking doors and windows, one night I couldn’t sleep and I turned to lay corner to corner on my bed… in which doing so I saw a man kneeling against the wall by my bedroom door. It took a minute to register that there was an intruder in my home, and as it took me a sec to register this… he stood up and came over to tower above me…. I fought him off (still wasn’t caught). The visions have stopped.
The strongest vision I had was the one of marring my husband, I saw him standing at the top of the stairs, and as I looked at him I was literally stopped in my tracks the vision was so strong, I seen marriage, kids, cheating, divorce, all in one really quick movie…. And even upon seeing all that I knew, I had to meet him. I learned his name that night … we were inseparable after that. Or maybe it was me who couldn’t separate from him. Married now 7 years, and so far everything I have seen as come to light… and he hates that I say “ felt, or I see, or I just know” when I tell him things… he thinks woman’s intuitions are wrong… but than why does he lie….
So many more accounts to talk about to share…. For so long I have wanted to just type and talk about everything…
I know when I will make a friend, I see “light round them” and I know they will be apart of my life in a good way.
These are just of the FEW things I can or have experienced I didn’t know what seemed so little to me would become a book in writing while trying to share. I hope I haven’t bored anyone.

Post subject: Re: Me n my visions...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:33 am 

Amazing and puzzling experiences to say the least! I get that weird dejavu feeling often, and over the years have learned that anything that comes of it is harmless, so I don't block it anymore. But, many are far more tuned in that I'll ever be, and 'seeing' things, bad things, happen, and then knowing it yourself ahead of time must be very frightening. One of our members here talked about the situation you experienced with the new mother friend of yours. He saw a plane crash vision, and of course never knowing if it was, or wasn't, going to actually happen, not to mention people would think he was nuts phoning 9-1-1, he said nothing. Then the plane did crash, and his friend was on the plane, nobody survived.

It is a mixed blessing isn't it. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. But, do you have any control to stop or prevent things from happening? Saying something, or doing something, may not necessarily change the outcome anyway, when these destined events are to occur. And if you had said something, and the event changed for the good, how would anybody know that a seemingly unrelated even would pass- just at another time. Destiny?

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 pm 

I dont try and stop the Deja Vu, For me now I feel that when I have it i litterally am repeating that time and place for a reason, something didnt go right and or the way it was suppose to and I am the one who gets to see the change, I just cant interfer. And it can be such a suttle change... like saying NO instead of saying YES. And in my head as im watching the events take place, I know what is different about this time, but when the event passes i forget what it was.

I do think if I can figure out a vision ahead of time, I can stop it, or alter it JUST a little bit.
I took to writing down my thoughts for a time and comparing them this last year to what happened. A few things came to pass, some havent... now i cant find that list to share... I know Prince Harry was on it, a car crash... ( my then boss did get in a car crash) small things ... but I had coworkers help me keep myself together and go over anything little or big to see how accurate I was. I think the more I use it and pay attention the strong I get... but then life comes in and knocks me on my head and I have to get back to it, and set this aside.

Right now my two biggests visions: a car crash... head on full blown mess of a crash.
I have warned those closer to me to becareful and am taking the percautions myself

one of my children hurt.... i wont go into detail but as a mom i could just being paraniod... but im not taking the chances.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:16 pm 

I do think if I can figure out a vision ahead of time, I can stop it, or alter it JUST a little bit.

I, myself, have always had these abilities. And, like you, often I don't know WHO will be affected until I read about an instance in the paper, or hear abut it in a newscast.

The one time I was absolutely sure I could STOP something, and I endeavored to interfere, the circumstance changed just enough to be altered from tragic to devastating. I prevented it from happening the way I SAW it... however, the outcome was unfortunately the same; but it took painful YEARS from when it happened to end. Had I not interfered, death would have been sudden, but my son would NOT have lain in a coma for 5 1/2 years. Often we are shown things to help us gird ourselves for the inevitable; not so we can stop them.

There was one incident--I was doing a Numerology reading for a close friend--but I went into TRANCE (which I'd never experienced before, and have never done since!). In this one situation I was allowed to give such specific information to my friend; it saved her from being killed by the Hillside Strangler who was plaguing Los Angeles. Had I not been describing what I was seeing in trance, I would never have told her what I was seeing. So, control of whether to tell her was taken out of my hands, and by describing the situation during which she would find herself in mortal danger, it ultimately saved her life.

Visions and inclinations are a double-edged sword. We can deny them... shut them out... but when we do that, we are chopping off one of our inherent gifts from being half flesh/half Light. We can't be whole as long as we ignore gifts which are natural to each of us.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:15 pm 

I think every human being has it. Some more then others. Before I was put on medication I was always having this ability. I have seen Earthquakes, Peoples deaths, Good things happen that have come true and the World Trade Tower plane crash. That mixed with others who talked about planes hitting it just made it more frightening when it really happened. Then I learned about the psychic twins who went on the radio and told people this was going to happen but they were like 6 months off. I didn't know who they were until about 2 or 3 years ago. They are very amazing. What really trips me out about them is that they talk about reptilians which is something I have always visualized most of my life but didn't come to understand the reptilians until about 4 or 5 years ago.

I wish I could talk to the psychic twins but they are flooded with thousands of requests to do readings. I don't think I could afford their service and don't know if they do free readings but I know they make a living off of it. I want to talk about something very disturbing that happened in my life as a younger boy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:08 pm 

This is a slight bit off-topic, but when you mentioned your interest in reptillions, it brought to mind this news story; perhaps we are getting back to our roots -- or perhaps there is a greater conspiracy going on, to change us.

http://www.worldhealth.net/news/crocodile_blood_may_yield_powerful_new_a

Kind of makes me wonder...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:18 pm 

I need to know if you see these things in your dreams, while working, or if your mind goes blank and you see images. I am a Psychic, and I can determine your abilities. If you see things in any other way, such as through spirits, alert me immediately! another odd question, can you sometimes feel people's emotions at random momments, such as standing by a friend, you look at them, and you feel an uncontrollable wave of happiness, or even detrimental emotions, such as sadness. CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR ABILITIES?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:26 am 

I have psychic tendencies, but have never worked to develop them into something I can use or call up at will.

When I am in danger, I usually hear a man's voice giving me a command, and I follow it. This voice has never been wrong, because I'm still here!

And yes, I can sit with a friend, sometimes pass a stranger on the street, or hear an animal communicating telepathically. It doesn't always happen, but I do sense the emotions of others quite often.

I have many times avoided being in an auto accident because I sensed what another driver was going to do, even before he or she did it, and I took defensive action just a second or two ahead of time--just enough ahead to avoid a collision.

I have had premonitions in dreams, but the circumstances in which I was involved in the dream state, usually turned out to not be the same as what happened in real life. But the faces of the others involved, or the places have usually been correct.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:25 pm 

vewkid wrote:
I need to know if you see these things in your dreams, while working, or if your mind goes blank and you see images. I am a Psychic, and I can determine your abilities. If you see things in any other way, such as through spirits, alert me immediately! another odd question, can you sometimes feel people's emotions at random momments, such as standing by a friend, you look at them, and you feel an uncontrollable wave of happiness, or even detrimental emotions, such as sadness. CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR ABILITIES?

This isnt pointed to me, but I myself would like to know how I could exersize my ability, and strengthen myself and learn more.

I myself see what I explain as " a movie" playing in my head, full and in vivid color, and set off from my normal thoughts. occasionaly I have a "movie" that takes over and thats all i see and do, and those are my strongest and true visions....
sometimes i have just conversations or a picture...

I have ALWAYS been able to tell what mood someone is in, when something is wrong.... and able to bend myself to what is needed for each and every person. ( i know when i need to call a friend states away)

I always know when i need to do something or not due something.... slow down when driving is a big one....

I dont have dreams that I remember all the time ... I dream in color....
latly I have been dreaming .... of being held back... like if i sit down sleep comes over me and i cant fight it... my heart starts racing and breathing is hard and i fall into this deep sleep of a man standing over me... thats all I remember ... if i am woken up i feel like icy water has just been thrown on me....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 am 

When I just am walking along a certain crossing, ability can remember you, when I just see dish see an in part, ability can remember you, I just listen to a song to hear among when just can remember you. I did not think you very much really, I just remember you when I do not think you.   is so true good, I did not think you very much, I did not think you think of to go mad, I just think of you glasses is damp. I go to   slept, but I sleep to be not worn, on the bed I look at magazine of disappointing specified number, when turning over a book, I remembered you, I sleep to be not worn cheap MBT shoes, I shake my head the shadow that should drive away you, but it imprints on the magazine, so I threw away the magazine. I shut the lamp, your pattern is so clear in darkness, so I pull open the lamp again. I open computer, over my door has said the word of neither more nor less than, but those words are squeezed in my brain, so I shut computer again. I do not have   to think you very much, just just think you in restless moment, it is I do not know only, it is to sleep not consider you, still think you let me sleep to be not worn.   I am not to think you very much, after before beginning, be being forgotten, eyebrow is knitted, first a bit. It is prophecy or choice, my logic is done not have so maths is changed MBT womens shoes illuminating the earth with faint starlight sound, intervene your line of sight, nonintervention your choice, and fatidical, they say best version is the fairy tale of Andersen. Live happy life from now on. In the seaside, water is so blue, resemble the most beautiful bluebonnet is petaline, so deep, get any anchor chain greatly short of heart. In the late night, I hear the groan with silent mermaid only. I do not have   to think you very much, although think you, also eyebrow reachs very deep level, our whats did not stay before time. Time uses waste so, I do not feel distressed, when thinking you cheap MBT shoes, they become a blank, I am happy and more when thinking you. Recollect the repetition in machinery MBT shoes, loneliness always is met a few thicker, when thinking you, be forced less and less. I do not have   to think you very much, I just remember you when I am glad. The person that recollects to me won't be recollected to cheat, recollect the talent in to be able to be cheated. The balance in lover heart, weight used on a balance is delicate if send silk, you laughed, my Tian Qing, you are silent, my heart is grey. I catch any your eyes, judge you to whether still be like general before be sentimentally attached to, dear, I am doing these are dull and interesting business, the bedgown smooth leg that dress sky swings is in the house one by one fine number, waiting next eventually one day the answer tells me to be able to stop these those. All your change I name MBT clearance, I appear so chill before you and be indifferent to, the carapace with feeble and flimsy in those days mollusc. I do not have   to think you very much mbt shoes store, I think you, but just think you and do not disturb   of your     to wish you are happy       missed   of   of too much   to also be answered again did not go