UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm 

Here in Czech Republic some well-known fortune-tellers are predicting that this year 2012 huge meteor will hit the China. The next problem is that the whole planet will be damaged. earthquake will be worldwide for about 12 years.
Does anyone in any other country hear some other fortune-teller to be talking about this?
Well I don’t want to scare anyone, but those fortune-tellers in my country are pretty much correct most of the time. They publicly predicted many things what already happened. (9.11, earthquake in japan, hurricane Kyril, etc.)
I don’t want to scare anyone who will read this; I just want to send out the message.

If something like this would ever happen, remember, money or nice sports cars will have no value, the true value will be your good friends, family. Group of people you can trust no matter what.
If you live close to the nuclear power plant, I would suggest you move as soon as something like this will start happening.
End of the message.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm 

Unfortunately, Miro, there are so many nuclear plants scattered across America, no one is out-of-range.

As for these kinds of predictions, yes - I've heard some talk about them. But the attitude of most Americans is so materialistic, I think even the best of our psychics are a bit intimidated.

I personally don't feel threatened, although this could change in a heart-beat. It wouldn't take a large meteor, striking anywhere on the earth or in the ocean, to create an event that could disrupt all of our grids and cause volcanic activities, earthquakes, tsunamis, and change our climates drastically. Even just a small one could cause a chain reaction which would be felt world-wide. And sadly, there's no way all of us can stay prepared enough to outlast the long term affects. Even people hiding deep in caves would have to come out for water, firewood, and food at some point...

I guess what I'm saying is, there's really no place to run.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 am 

Ummmmmm, Tweaked. It turns out I'm fairly safe, as the only nuke plant near me is defunct. And, ummmmmmmm.... HELP! NOT 2012!!! :o :o :o :o

Kill46

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 am 

I dont know about the effects of meteor hit but I here about the earthquake in china in 2013. recently it happened I think.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.
nature horoscope