UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:15 am 

Man City goalkeeper Ederson failed to recover from the injury he encountered against Atalanta in the Champions League in the middle of the week.

Ederson had a muscular problem and had to leave the pitch after a 1-1 draw with Atalanta. Man City confirmed the Brazilian goalkeeper was definitely absent in the Premier League battle with Liverpool this weekend. Ederson is the second injury that City has to receive in the week, after David Silva - who must take more than 10 days off because of muscle injuries. xoilac tv
The absence of Ederson brought concern to Man City fans, when reserve goalkeeper Claudio Bravo did not play well and received a red card in the second half against Atalanta. That match, Pep Guardiola coach had to bring defender Kyle Walker to be the goalkeeper at the last minute. But the Manchester City strategist still has absolute confidence in Bravo against Liverpool next Sunday.

"Bravo is an outstanding goalkeeper," Guardiola said of the student. "He is also a national player. I have no doubt about Bravo's talent. Why can't I be confident about the team players? I see Bravo performing well in training. will not lose because of him. Bravo's red card in the Atalanta match was because we lost the ball in the middle of the pitch. I always appreciate Bravo. "

The ty le bong da match against Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday November 10 is crucial for City's Premier League season, when they are six points behind their opponents after 11 rounds. "I want the players to fight to the end," Guardiola said of the match. "Liverpool have lost just one game last season and have not lost this season. You cannot expect them to lose much. They are doing very well. This team has almost no weaknesses and we always want to compete with rivals. manual like that ".

On the other side of the battle line, coach Jurgen Klopp also reserved words for Man City before the great battle. "If you do not play bravely against Man City, to a point you do not expect to win," said the Liverpool strategist. ty le keo bong 88 "The rivalry between the two teams is growing year by year. It shows that we are all good teams. We have to try our best on the next Sunday, including the seller. chain at Anfield. That day, everyone will be present early and put their full emotions into the game ".