UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:43 am 
Unregistered
can any 1 help me understand how is antigravity any way possible?
___

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:37 am 
Unregistered
I have spoke with 93 years old yoga instructor (he looks like 50) and he said that somewhere in India are group of guys who meditate very interesting way. He said that those guys could go out of their body for weeks. And the problem they had was that their body sometimes was levitating when they were meditating and they had to use heavy rocks so their body wouldn’t levitate. Than he told me he heard about some other guys from Far East who could run on top of the water. I think it is possible, but it would take a long time to research that information. Anyhow what is it for anyway? [reply]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:33 am 
Unregistered
hi mike i would like u 2 know that iam from india
can u tell me the exact location of the place u were talking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:25 am 
Unregistered
I don’t know where it is [:|] and I cannot speak to my yoga instructor until about 6 month from now, because I’m on the other side of the globe for a while. On the end of the summer I’m going back to Europe (Czech Republic) I’ll try to ask my yoga teacher then. If you are in India try to do some research about this. I think I’m going to be interested about this some more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:39 am 
Unregistered
certain kinds of high powered magnets can cancle out gravity. they can make frogs float in air. it think magnets will be a big part of the human races future.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:55 pm 
Unregistered
[:P]i think if we can control magnetic fields around us. antigravity is possible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:53 pm 
Unregistered
Very little is known about high gaus magnetics.The mri machines have some wierd stories attached to them.There are people who claim to have seen alien beings while laying inside the field of an MRI.as they were being examined by earth doctors.The effects of high magnetic fields on the human psyche are not well understood.It remains to be seen what f any the real effects of being influenced by these very high magnetic fields.
Truely we barely understand why a piece of copper waved through a magnetic field produces and electric potential.Yet much of our technology is based on just that principal.......these are basic universal forces,and we are in the dark much of the time,except to say we do know the result of and can predict the outcome of some things about electricity.That is not to say that we understand it intimately.
Why should a certain rock produce an electric potential when struck a sharp blow?
we dont understand well but we use the effect to produce a spark sufficient to ignite a propane lighter like the bic or other lighters,and many bar b qs are lit with the use of the principal when you push the big red button installed for that purpose.A striker hits a piece of certain rock,and the spark jumps across the gas nozzle to ignite the bar b q burner.
It is a simple trick the physics of which are really not yet understood fully.
The sme goes for magnetism,we have established a set of laws which work for certain applications,but in no way have we actually been able to explain why.
A simple rod of iron will become a magnet if you hit one end of it enough times with a sharp blow.We are just beginning to actually explore the variables of this force,and cant explain it thouroghly to anyone.Bizarre hey?
___

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:03 pm 

If you want information on anti-gravity go to http://www.graviytcontrol.org where you will find plenty of info and many links to other sites.

Almost anyone and everyone involved with anti-gravity research is to be found somewhere on this site, so it is an excellent place to start.
___

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:14 am 
Unregistered
I have recently begun a website focussing on an interstellar propulsion system I designed which also explains a great deal about "antigravity" and gravity induction, including links to biological antigravity, ancient levitation, and unlimited power production. I have a strong physics background and this is as real and truthful as it gets.

http://www.ovalecotech.ca

Check it out before I get shut down!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:24 am 

Shut down? Please explain.......

You do not explain what gravity is or what anti-gravity is, which was the subject of this thread.

How does your craft deal with the non-linear dynamics of space and what is your solution for non-uniformity?

You do not say how this battery is recharged or how the battery drives the craft...........I assume it is an electric motor of some kind, but what kind and how does it drive the craft through space?
___