UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:36 am 
Unregistered
Sorry for the delay in my reply.

I would hope I dont get shut down, but I do know that sometimes too much knowledge is a dangerous thing. I freely admit I have not made things completly and utterly clear on my website, and have divided my solution somewhat. I will reconfirm that the general solution is presented entirely but only by recombining all the information into a coherant whole, the gestault of it all if you will. I am in the process of writing a more detailed paper on my findings and have used my website as a "rough draft" if you will.

I would argue that my website explains a great deal about " gravity and antigravity " although I chose not to use the term antigravity. Gravity in my understanding is concentrated inertia or the attraction of inertial field to inertial field. Our local conception of the direction of gravity as downward is due to the local inertial gradient of Earth. Any means to generate significant force/ acceleration/ or inertia in opposite direction to the local would thus be " antigravity ". My design shows a means to generate a massive inertial field in whatever direction is required, including up.

You would have to be more specific about what violations of the non-linear dynamics of space and non-uniformity are made by my design. My design does rely on a non-linear dynamic in space/time but strongly requires a fundamental " a priori " unified structure to space/time as well. I admitt I haven't entirely worked out how one would succesfully navigate a vehicle such as this over such vast distances. Im mearly attempting to introduce the reality of a new form of space propulsion which like all new ideas will require experimentation and research.

The power source could be a battery but some more reliable source of power would be wise. A nuclear submarine would actually convert quite well and is likely the closest modern vehicle we have to what I am proposing.
However this vehicle is using a pure inertial reactance against space/time itself generated by an outwardly neutral resonant electromagntic field and not a mechanical prop. This concept is discussed in much greater detail on my website.

Thanks for the interest and I hope I answered your questions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:00 am 

Magnets are an important part of the process, but they do not themselves provide anti-gravity.

The magnets are simply a frame, a form which can be used to modulate an underlying force of energy. So what the magnets do is allow this energy to be focused to a point above or below the magnetic frame. This frame also provides for horizontal direction as well as vertical direction.

Without the magnets it would not work, but the important point is that the magnets are only a part of the system. It is the underlying dynamics which actually do the work and provide the up or down response etc.

A somewhat complex subject, with no simple one line answers, but if you really want to get into it check out all the material at [url "http://www.gravitycontrol.org"]http://www.gravitycontrol.org[/url]

Read the 7 chapters of the book Unity which is a free download at this same site.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:54 am 
Unregistered
Lordy dave all i do is read! read,read,read.
cant yu give us two paragraphs we can hang our hats on to start?
as far as using magnets ,well they are a good place to start looking.....but ?
What about the ols german dude that was theorising toroidal flows of some nature,
produced anti- gravitic propulsion...?
The first small model they claim to have tried took off so fast they lost it.
this was ww2 science .
have you any idea of his stuff sounds feasable?
There was another dude in california who was using wieghts that turned on a shaft.
they were counter rotated to avoid vibrations and when wieghed, his machine was pounds lighter than when static?
bergle.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:46 am 

Yes, the craft that took off for who knows where, it's happened a few times that I've heard about and that is exactly what would happen once you seal the thing up.

This guy Hammel claims this happened to his first effort, he had just bolted down the hatch and left to have some supper and suddenly the thing ripped through the roof of the work shed and took off into the wild blue yonder. Nothing to show for his work other than a hole in the roof.

This is where the science gets people off track........there is an inside and an outside, two different things completely, which is not presently acknowledged. So you have both internal and external dynamics which are inversely proportional.

So when you close the craft up, you create a unified field, with internal and external dynamics. When you have achieved this the craft begins to energize and when it reaches a high enough level of energy relative to the field in which it exists it simply lifts off and away it goes. And without someone inside to control the process it is not coming back.

So sure, it probably has been done, but with nothing left to show anyone.

It would not work if there was an opening to the outside, as an open hatch cancels the functional dynamics. With an open hatch there are no internal dynamics, unless that part of the craft is sealed off from the control area where the pilot and crew are situated. But as far as I know the experimental craft to date have not taken this into account.

I think a good example is our planet earth, where you cannot access the internal dynamics of the earth from the outside. Sure you can dig holes and drill into the earth, but all you do is extend the external dynamics inward without ever accessing the internal dynamics.

Even this much is considered fringe, as our modern science does not consider there to be an internal and external condition in relation to two separate conditions.

UFO are not like driving a bus, where you open the door and everyone gets in and out with the bus in neutral.

So UFO have their field drive sealed in the bottom half of the craft and no one enters that area unless it is for maintenance of refit. Something which would be done on board a mother ship or home base.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:14 pm 
Unregistered
Thank you david, that was actually a very easy to swallow description and it makes some sense inside my head.
Even if it seems baby talk to you more in the know "antigaviticists"(have i coined a word?)
it is something for us with an esoteric turn of mind to get comfortable with.
We havent gotten into how these craft are telepathically controlled by their occupants yet, but im sure humans will be able to fathom it when the time comes.
I heard stories of german cigar shaped craft hidden deep in the" wolfs lair "mountains .
Thesewere discovered by US intelligence units moving swiftly to gather such technology at the close of the war.
Any idea if the cigar shape may be another type of drive?
Many sightings of such craft predate this last century even.
Is the same type of drive more easily adapted to one particular hull?
So many questions....so little time.......
Thanks fer yer kiddygarter explanation it helps.............................bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:10 am 

Bergle, sorry I had not noticed I had been spelling your name wrong.

Cigar shaped craft............I understand from reading the Douglas Files, as Douglas Aircraft were working on nailing the technology down up until the late 60s, that there are different levels of ET space technology. Some of course are more advanced than others.

From what they have to say from interviewing contactees, the magnetic frame drive is the most advanced level of known technology, which may be why it has yet to be duplicated by our Aerospace industry. Both Boeing and Lockheed are the two big guns when it comes to research and development and they have both had a go at this, but what success they may have had is unknown.

Over at gravitycontrol we've had numerous visits from Boeing and Lockheed as well as a lot of others, but they seem very reluctant to enter into the conversation.
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:52 am 
Unregistered
theyll suck up anything thry can et for free though hey?
I heard the old guy with the mechanical a- grav machine was in with boeing at one time poss 2yrs ago,but nothing since......
he was a guest on C2C....
said he used small gas motors.....to illustrate the principal...if the B2 has a-grav as rumoured,it maybe this mechanical one.
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:26 am 

It would seem that the B2 uses something akin to the principles involved with lifters, with an electrical charge running along the leading edge of the wing.

Yes, Boeing is keeping very quiet on their anti-gravity research.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:37 am 
Unregistered
Aparantly plasmas created on the top rear of the lifting member,this acts as a forward thrust mechanism as well...............would these plasmas have anti grav effect or is this different from the energy you describe somehow?Similar?
Ive been terribly distracted with threatening situations lately it seems that my science information collection and filing process is at a low eb....(makes me dense as a post )
But im in recovery mode and hope at least to learn the rudiments of the theory.
We need this type of reinforcement to maintain our open ness to the vast new universe that is now being postulated with such ever growing acceptance.
Magnetism is not as yet defined for men.Would you say that it is the universal prime mover at the base of all energey actions and reactions?
As the quantum world is affected quite strongly through this force,would the macro verse also be dependant on it for much of energy requirements?d at its root in this same force no?
As electricity is created through magnetic fields,despite its wide use,it must be a stage to control and understanding of magnetic type alternatives?
Or are they totally inseperable ?and cannot be dealt with separately?
Also the attraction between electrically charged particles,of opposite charges must be related to this phenomina .
Im losing it its late and im in a great deal of pain that drugs fail to deaden so i better stop here....later dave .....bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:58 am 
Unregistered
Oh, I know it's fact.

I know they did it.
Our Lady of the Heavens is helping with the bloodlines.
I know that we only the narrow climb in the dark now.
And that's kind of a given.
Man has been entering and exiting the time warp
since Tim Leary put on panties.
(Nods solemnly.)
[url]http//uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7xoHU9DA[/url]

Luckiest of lucky, they're all lucky, hahahahahaha
___