UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:32 pm 

http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/

This is an article that I found by a very interesting man who worked in DoD. (Department of Defense.) He is leaking data about their reverse engineering of Anti-gravity, as well as a little info about invisibility devices, and the black ops interest in such tools, not only privately, but commercially!

I thouroughly enjoyed the read. You have to be a bit of a techie to enjoy this type of thing, but it definitely puts a fun spin on some great info!

Blessings,

zuvuya

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:58 pm 

You should look for WILHELM REICH.
I had time to read something, but as I'm near to try something other, so I haven't spent time to it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:40 pm 

I found that really good. It's one more confirmation from someone who was involved but there are a lot of people who are highly qualified who have informed us of this kind of thing time and time again and yet we still arn't any closer to the government confirming it. Why arn't we all banding together with a larger voice and demanding face on to the governement and the military too I guess to confirm it. Perhaps all these qualified people should get together and start to reproduce some of the stuff that they can and as big business themselves yell from the roof tops that the aliens really are here. I know there is fear of the military and threats are made but there are so many of us they can't make all of us dissapear or can they. There arn't just thousands of us there are millions of us and in every country and our numbers are growing every day. If you stand up to Bullys they usually back down. Surely we have the numbers to do that. I know I'm probably being naive in my thinking but I just don't understand why they deny it. Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:04 am 

Ann, the answer it's always the same: money, pecunia, dinero, argent etc.

I've seen you're from Australia so I think you have heard about the Joe cell. What do you think about it?
We are preparing it and if it will works (as I suppose) we will give Open Sources project online.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:56 pm 

I hadnt heard of it til you mentioned it so I asked Ken (my partner) who before he became a computer technician was and I guess still is an indentured mechanic and he looked it up and he said he doesn't know enough about the workings of it but he can't see how it would make that much difference to it. You probably know a lot more about it than we do. Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:11 pm 

Friends. I say only one thing: read about it, explore all about it and you'll find a good source of energy. Joe was a mechanical from Australia. He left the place due to threats... with this I told you very much. But the all project still Open Source and it's working 'cause lot of persons are using it, also if governments in most cases don't want, don't permit it...why this? Only for the black gold.

On Google you'll find many infos, Tru to see and you'll quickly understand, but be prepared to hear that it's not scientific, 'cause also the big science is a business so they will never recognize it.

The use of this device (Joe cell) gives possible effects of antigravity and there are lots of documents about this too. (All is reported). You are in the land where Joe was years ago, enjoy this opportunity.
Very little for all: water is composed in H²O. The Joe cell is a kind of pushed electrolyzer; it devides water in H H O; the liquid become a catalyst and contains those 3 devided. Those 3 together pull out a new kind of energy called Orgone. The Orgone is pure energy in the Universe. Why we are not using this? Why not enhance researches on this? Only 'cause it's free like the sun?

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Joe_Cell
In my country we had to translate all this and more to let know everybody what's possible to do and freely, low cost (about 300$ /car) and without bad edmissions to the sky (Ozone hole).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 pm 

Wow, look at this..

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/448034/secret_science_anti_gravity_revealed_homemade/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:17 am 

That is very cool!! Interesting stuff there dad!!

Going to pass that on to some of my friends with school age kids. It would be a great science project.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:06 am 

I was impressed and called Ken to come have a look, I know this was only kiddy science but wow it really means so much more doesn't it. Obviously science and technology would have looked at the military uses and applications first and are obviously using it now but the applications to us lower grade species would be fantastic too. Although I do realize for us to be seeing this now since we are the last to know anything at all it must be being marketed in many ways already. Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:47 pm 

Please, don't take it as kiddy science, 'cause it's not. This is seen as "anti-science"...
Scientist don't know how to prouve it, and why the energy come from that, so they say that it's a kind of fake.

Many peoples think about the possible link between this and religion or mysticism: don't believe them, 'cause it's science and nothing other.

As told before, those searches were made before from a big mind as was Reich; in second way came Nikola Tesla, the one who discovered the electrolysis and applied it to produce electrical energy, but it was misled by those who said they want to support him, and his project was surclassed by the today known Westinghouse. With a little luck Tesla had time to patenting its plans, so something came today to us too. Finally a mechanic called Joe found there is a possible way with those projects also with water so he began to search about hydro-electrolysis, and finally again, it was working (Australia). For about 6 months Joe produced energy without use of gasoline or any kind of petroleum.

Another man who builds the first water car was Stan Meyer, but he was killed after he gaves a real demonstration of the new power. He used a water car for about 700 km with only 1 liter of water, 'cause its' not the water to be used, but the energy coming from it.

Nikola Tesla
http://www.pbs.org/tesla/

Stan Meyer
http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html

I hope this can opens many eyes and give to you all a little push to try it. It can be the next future.
At presente time I am researching for something to apply to avoid many "bugs" in the original project, and as told, only when it will be secure for all, I'll post everything, as it has to be. No money for big stories, only clean skies and pure energy for all. This is what is needed from the entire planet, if we want to save it (and save ourselves)