UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 pm 

Quote:
The problem is......they don't know why or how it works.

Mhhh I think is not exact. They know how it works, but the tecnolgy first of all must be used as military 'cause they are the only experimenters. Only after, it is given to population, only when is known it's really safe. On other side stills always the way of "power" that it brings...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:34 pm 

What happens when there is no gravity or very little gravity. What happens to our body apart from floating in the air. Are our insides affected by it. Does it have an adverse affect on blood pressure. Does it affect our ability to think or concentrate. If you drink or eat something does it go down into your stomach. Are our bones just as strong without gravity or stronger or weaker. Does our heart beat at the same rate. In a planet with no gravity how would you stay on it. I wouldn't know which books to look into about this stuff and I understand it better from people than books anyway. Does anyone know even some of these answers, I'm really curious about it......Ann :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:22 pm 

This is a controversial topic, Serpo, in which there was an exchange program with military personnel, to the planet, Serpo.

I have read extensively about this and found it fascinating. The controversy lies in the usual doubts, and there are no shortages of debunkers regarding the claims made.

But, as you read you'll have some idea as to how it was (is) indeed possible to adapt to different environments, and live to tell about it.

I personally dont' think its a stretch to think that with ET being able to adapt to our climate, that their understanding would also fascilitate humans visiting theirs, knowing our physiology.

http://www.serpo.org/index.php

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:43 pm 

I've just spent my whole day reading this Serpo and I still have so much left to read but I'm enjoying it. It's one I hadn't heard before. There are a few contradictions in things but taking it as a story and not as a gospel helps to overlook them. If it's true then I'm armed with information and if it's not then I've enjoyed a good story. Just keeping it in perspective.

Thanks Timbit it is really good but not quite the answers I'm looking for or at least not yet anyway. So if any of you Scientific wannabe's (meant nicely not sarcastically) can help me out with answers to my questions then I would appreciate it.......Ann :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:14 pm 

Yes, its good stuff, and one that leaves more questions than answers. I remember reading that when the exchange humans departed, right from the get-go there were problems with adapting to the travel itself, the air, blood pressure, lots of physical problems, but the aliens kept adjusting things to make it more comfortable for them.

The planet itselfs' occupants had long ago adapted to the environment, and that was the second biggest challenge for the visitors, but they did adapt and overcome, and eventually saw the similarities in the community where they were, with families and activities, work, etc. It took a lot of adapting over a long period of time for the humans to do everyday tasks, observations and experiments.

Just goes to show you that that entire question of our survival in other worlds might not be as bad as we think it might be. Part of that one-two punch; one- we can't get there, and two-even if we could we could not survive the atmosphere.

Maybe both are a myth.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:40 am 

dad wrote:

Yes, this is cool..........BUT! This is not gravity control. This is within the same realm as lifters made out of balsa wood and tin foil and a lot of other gadgets and gidgets.

Science doen't want to explain gravity control because it would change the basic dynamics of our world economy and political structuring.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:17 pm 

I found also something more interesting but I have it on my other hard disk... the one that collapsed with the entire pc. I'll try to get it...and I'll post the link or the movie-clip. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:25 pm 

david barclay wrote:
dad wrote:

Yes, this is cool..........BUT! This is not gravity control. This is within the same realm as lifters made out of balsa wood and tin foil and a lot of other gadgets and gidgets.

Science doen't want to explain gravity control because it would change the basic dynamics of our world economy and political structuring.

This looks like a FUN experiment. I forwarded it to my brainy pseudo-grandchildren. Maybe they can have some fun with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:43 pm 

I watched that when Dad first posted it back in June and I thought it was great. It's not some huge scientific breakthrough but it was technical enough for my little non scientific brain. Besides it doesn't matter HOW we learn but THAT we learn and that was enough for me.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 pm 

Agreed... :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next