UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:47 am 
Unregistered
Hello everyone.

This is my first post here and I hope I'm in the right section. I was just wandering if anyone has come across Tom Bearden and John Bedini who are interested in Free energy, Zero point energy and the people who have apparently made machines that can get this free energy. If you are interested in the subject of free energy definitely check out their websites, just type their names into google and you will get them. I've become so interested in this topic now having read alot from Tom Beardens website. What Tom is saying is that in Physics there are experiments like the Casimir effect that prove the Vacuum energy all around us and that its possible to use this energy, the Casimir effect only getting very small amounts from the vacuum. Then he goes onto say that our electrical engineering doesn't include the vacuum energy into their equations which means our current designs and circuits exclude the vacuum energy and that its possible to design circuits to capture vacuum energy and people have already done this. The funny thing is that apparently the way all our circuits are powered is in fact by the energy in the vacuum! He says if you have a battery that powers any kind of circuit, no energy from the battery actually powers the circuit, the battery creates a gate or diopole which allows the energy from the vacuum to power the circuit and only a very small amount of that vacuum energy actually powers the circuit most of it is wasted! Sounds crazy but check out his website, he has alot of articles about this and has all the refernces from physics that apparently proves this. So, he says, basically, we are already getting energy from the vacuum with our normal electrical devices, its possible to get more of this energy by changing our circuits to collect more of this vacuum energy that is wasted and that people have already done this. Tom Bearden himself is the cocreator of a device called the MEG which has a patent and collects vacuum energy. John Bedini has designed some types of devices and motors which collect vacuum energy and he is selling types of battery chargers that are supposed to be the best in the world because of the way they charge the batteries and the way the devices themselves are designed. Check out his website and I think his website for selling the Battery chargers is called Radiantcharge.
I would love to talk to anyone out there who is also interested in this. If you go onto Tom Beardens website you may have to go onto the links below the main webpage icon because I can't seem to get onto his website this way.
Happy new year!

Jamie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:54 am 

Happy New Year, Jamie ... and thanks for the heads-up on the Bearden Free Energy site.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:57 am 

Happy New Year Jamie!

You may wish to search in our search bar for some of David Barclay's posts. There have been a lot of good posts on all things relating to energy.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:59 am 
Unregistered
Hey thanks!

I just found that section down the bottom! I will try and copy my last post and put it in there.

Speak soon

Jamie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 pm 

Or, occasionally, you culd try to search for Nikola Tesla and/or Wilhelm Reich. We already had some talk about them. Tesla was the first person able to show about it...