UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 pm 
Unregistered
The holy grail of unified theory in physics is rumoured to have been found by a small particle smasher in Cicago....
The tevatron accellerator is analyzing data that may reveal the presence of this fabled higgs Boson particle which is the one missing particle that holds the theory back from being accepted.....
If they have proven this particle to exist, they have beaten the fancy big accellerator just being opened in europe to the tune of 8 billion $!
As stated finding this particle pretty much puts the lid on physics theory in terms of quantum particles...They may find something smaller, but not this way.....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:13 am 

And here is a link to the CERN site

http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/

Is very near the time they will start the experiment, and already someone told about a possible far consequence in creating black holes (one of experiments). After a black hole is created it begins to eat everything around and grows exponentially to increase its mass. So, a little pee can eat the entire solar system (in which we are)...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:07 pm 

for a black hole to "eat" everything around it MUST have substantial mass. LHC is testing black holes on the atomic level, where gravity is the weakest forces of them all. So do not worry solar system, our galaxy and the whole universe will not disappear beacause of LHC

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:46 pm 

the particle collision energy in LHC is far less than the energy of particle collison happening in our upper atmosphere which also generates aurora on poles.they don't give birth to devastating black holes then how can the LHC do so.the black holes generated are of plank scale size and evaporate in about -10^32 seconds emiting radiation.and also for a stable black hole the mass required is several solar masses i.e it will have to cross chandrashekhar limit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:42 am 

Considering main stream science still doesn't know what energy is I'm not sure that a high level of confidence is in order, in respect to the operators knowing exactly what they are doing.

High energy, low energy, solar energy, nuclear energy, atomic energy, particle energy, mechanical energy, etc. etc. and so on but not one of them knowing exactly what energy is...what is that stuff?

Good grief just about says it all.

And now particle collision energy......holy smoley where are my heart pills?

Tiny black holes evaporate........oh crap, that is something different isn't it? Evaporate into what exactly?

I think I better sit down before I fall down, but I'm already sitting down...this is getting a bit too weird even for me.