UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Anti gravity control....
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:20 pm 
Unregistered
Ok, if we take the field model of gravity.....and create a nonuniform field within our saucer,,,,(imagine we did.......)
The suacer then takes off at an ever accellerating clip out of our solar syaytem because we annot control the internal field we created....
But id theres a hatch propped open the saucer remains rooted to the gravity ceated by earths uniform field....(because it is now part and parcel of that field...)Only with the saucer sealed to the outside do we maintain an non uniform field within it and thus fly free.....
Well the problem being the model takes off because we cannot shut the nonuniform field off.
What i propose here is very elementary and very simple...
A valve that will open and close by outside radio control or internal programming through mechanical means....
A simple solenoid or other similar device doing the work in response to a signal from within or without the craFT.....
THUS WE THEN HAVE THE MEANS FOR NULLIFYING THE INTERNAL FIELD BY EXPOSING IT TO THE OUTSIDE EARTH FIELD AND IMMEDIATELY MAKING IT PART OF THAT.....THIS WILL CANCEL ANY ANTI GRAV EFFECT.....
NOW....SUPPOSE WE CAN OPEN AND CLOSE THIS VALVE WITH SOME DEGREE OF RAPIDITY....THE INTERNAL FIELD BULDING AND COLLAPSING RAPIDLY....WOULD THIS NOT RESULT IN A WOBBLY LIFTING EFFECT IF THE INTERNAL FIELD WAS ACTIVATED SLIGHTLY MORE OFTEN THAN NOT?
THE RAPID FLUTTER OF THE EXTERNAL VALVE OPENNING AND CLOSING WOULD ALLOW SOME FAIR DEGREE OF CONTROL ..................
THUS WE COULD PERHAPS PROVE OUR PRINCIPAL WITHOUT LOOSING THE EXPENSIVE MODEL WHICH WE HAVE CREATED....
THE TIMING OF THE OPENING AND CLOSING PULSES WOULD HAVE TO BE WORKED OUT I AM SURE.BUT THE OVER ALL EFFECT WOULD BE TO PROVIDE A MEANS BY WHICH WE COULD AFFECT THE FIELD CONDITION WITHIN THE SAUCER....no?
a SIMPLE STATE OF MORE CLOSED THAN OPEN WOULD BE A LIFTIUNG STATE,MORE OPEN THAN CLOSED WOULD LET THE MACHINE SETTLE BACK DOWN, AND A FIFTY FIFTY TIMING WOULD NULLIFY GRAVITY, AND ALLOW THE SAUCER TO FLOAT BOYANTLY IN AIR....
BERGLE
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:30 am 

Question: Are we still dealing the principle of "Cubic displacement" like a steel ship floats in water? If not then if the craft were a donut shape with quarters around the outside and a large chamber in the center along with the generator. A double apature valve in the base could control the interior volumn on a more steady basis. How would you get the craft to move to the right or left? What form of energy would you use to power this device?

From what I have seen the saucer types are a single chamber. that was life supporting including a form of gravity. ?????

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:04 am 
Unregistered
Hay i didnt say id worked out all the bugs yet!
But you have grasped the principal and taken it a step further with the doughnut idea...
The ship has taken shape, now we have to motivate it to fly in whatever way we wish....
The flickering field effect may provide the lift or descent part, but does nothing for propulson...
We now have the crew safely ensconsed in their own outer ring quarters though....
bergle
Could we create two fields which overlap somehow to push the ship?That way we may create and collapse the fields through some form of modulation to directionally steer the flight...like making a north and and a north pole repell.perhaps in sime form of wave production with the expansion and contraction of fields?
berg
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:16 am 

[b]The flickering field effect may provide the lift or descent part, but does nothing for propulson... [/b]

[i]Of course it does. The driving motor is a series of flat disk with alternating filelds one being positive and the other being neative being driven in opposite directions. One is permentaly fixed to the center drive shaft while the other 2 are floating above and below the center drive. Because there are two opposing fiels traveling in opposit directions chaos is created and a force field formed,different than the field outside the container. The power to the field motor is controled by a simple reastat. The fact that the motor is tiltable allows the craft to move horzonially. This tilt control can be hydrolicly operated.[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]To prevent the entire disk from rotating the disk above the center armature and below are rotatate in opposit directions. This must all be contianed in an airless chamber. I think.[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]Bebop[/i]
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:41 am 

Cont.: The double valve I mentioned before would not be necessary, as venting is not required, only voltage control to the main drive. The lift and drive is all done in a close system. It's total mass having, at this point, an undetremend ratio to the overall mass of the craft. What happens after the craft leaves Earth gravity I don't know.

As far as a single compartment craft, I recall a center rise that could have containted a smaller version of this approach. Mind you that a very slight off center movement of the motor would have a great effect on the ships movement, just so much as a degree or two.

I would also feel that this drive would need to be shielded to protect those inside the craft from exposue to these electro-magnetic fields.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:36 am 

Guys, whoa..........maybe I have failed to convey this thing clearly.

The power that drives this rig is the field itself, the field of the craft relative to the field in which it is operating. Just like the earth or moon etc.

The vertical angle of the magnetic frame gives lift and the horizontal tilt of the magnetic frame gives directional thrust.

Once this rig has reached open space its energy level continues to increase relative to the field in which it is operating as the energy of the earth's field decreases with distance.

It is not disirable to travel across open space, so a substantial increase in the energy of the craft will affect an instantaneous transformation to another condition of universe. So that the transformation process is instantaneous regardless of the linear distance involved.

The craft does not function on the basis of linear considerations, but is totally dependent on the underlying dynamics of its own field relative to any condition of universe it might wish to access.

Yes, there is an electromagnetic response, but that response corresponds to the normal restraints affecting an EM response.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:00 am 

comen back here: Aim me in the right direction. I consider a field as a space within which lines of force are active. The line of fource ar active between two opposing magnitic poles. True or not?

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:52 am 
Unregistered
Look all i am suggesting for starters is a way to control the lift part of the prototype...
The rumoured saucer took off out the roof of the barn while the guy went for supper right?
So if the field which you create witnin the saucer is cancelled by opening a hatch..then why not a little hole in the skin which would, on opening it or closing it ,permit the field to exist....?
If this is feasable then why cant one flutter the opening permitting the field to build till it opens thus canclling it, and so on to keep the saucer aloft but control the hieght...
berg
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:57 am 

Yes, you are perfectly correct........boy do I know how to get into trouble.

When I refer to the field of the earth or the field of a craft I am referring to the total field, which is the condition of universe remaining relative to the earth or the craft.

Two different fields and two different conditions even though the craft can operate within the field of the earth. In doing so the earth remains relative to the craft with the craft as the system of reference. But when we observe the craft in our atmosphere we view the craft existing relative to the field of the earth with the earth as our system of reference. Much like the moon existing within the field of the earth, where we view the moon in relation to the moon existing relative to the earth with the earth as our system of reference.

All the stuff of the earth, people, things, animals, water etc. exist in the field of the earth and the planets, stars and moons exist in the field of the earth, but each star, planet and moon has its own field, just as each atom has its own field while existing within the field of the earth.

There are so many different relationships involved here that it appears to be of an infinite variety. Very complex, but very simple.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:59 pm 

........boy do I know how to get into trouble.

No Dave, no trouble at all. I am just looking for clarifacation. Now it appears, if I haven't missed the point again, that what your friend has just proven is that there is one great field of everything. Within which there are countless fields that interact between themselves and others to create even more fields of action.

Most of these fields of action go unnoticed. If we became aware of these fields life would looks different to us. As an example when we step in close to another person, Into their space, so the thought goes, we feel something that either makes us back off or move in. It is not the person themselves but that invisable field of action, Aura, maybe.

If we were to draw two magnets close together and could run our finger between them one could feel the field of action that was there, but keep in mind that we are injecting an aditional field of action (our finger).

Now this was my attempt to understand this field thing I could be out in left field but it feels right so far.

Bebop
___