UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:50 am 

I never spoof Berg, I might be wrong sometimes but that comes with the territory.

No........definitely not spoofing. It's a serious issue, very serious.

You have a pretty good handle on the idea. And remember that this differential in energy is growing, which means the effects spread out. So the boundary keeps expanding and it is along this boundary that you should notice some weird effects.

It would have the affect of distorting one's perception, which would include memory and everything else. So this ragged edged hatred, which seems so irrational appears perfectly normal to those involved within this sphere of influence.

I have actually thought that maybe it would be best if the thing was dismantled and or blown to bits. But that is not going to happen. It was built to withstand thousands of years of weathering, earthquakes etc., so the builders were thinking ahead, a very long way ahead and they did know what they were doing.
___

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:58 pm 
Unregistered
What you are saying then in essence is that this thing is a kind of time bomb planted with the direct knowledge of the ancients(be they from here or elsewhere/when.
Or was it never intended that this system, and it must be a whole earth system....to get so out of sync.
What do you suppose has happened to the creators of such a megalithic energy grid?
What was the purpose ?simple power distribution?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:46 am 

Yes, with the full knowledge of the ancients, that is exactly what I am suggesting.

The pyramids could have been used for power distribution like Dunn suggests, but there is something more to this, as the pyramid can be monitored from space through the technology of a field frequency modulator. From anywhere in the universe or multiverse for that matter, so the condition of the earth and any variations in the balance of power (energy) could be monitored.

So we set off a hydrogen bomb and they suddenly appear. But in the meantime we are completely oblivious to the fact that we are being monitored by what we view as a big pile of rocks beside the Nile.

There is a big white pyramid in China and no one seems too interested in it and one off the east coast of the USA, the existence of which I am told is classified.

Maybe there is one out in the Pacific somewhere.

Not all advanced technology looks like advanced technology, at least not from our perspective of what we think it should look like.
___

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:04 pm 
Unregistered
I think the implants so far recovered should have prepared us for exactly that scenario....the alien tech is more like magic than science at this point .....
(the theory of some long forgotten sci fi author i read in my youth...)
It stands to reason that we cannot fathom the science without the basics being known to us.
I must add to your list a pyramid unearthed in the former USSR.Its entirely buried.....
As well as a city 5ooo feet below the oceans surface off the SW coast of cuba....
Currently being charted by Can. research.
berg
___