UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:45 pm 

David: About saving my friend. I thought about that a lot. If I had gone to the airport and caused a disruption and was successful in delaying that flight by just ten minuets that accident would not have occured. That flight made a sharp right over a town called Cedartown Georgia in preperation for it's finial approach to the Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport. It was before weather radar and that plain flew right across the lead edge of a thunderstorm. It was at that edge that hail was at it's worst, the twin engine jet inhailed a ton of ice and dropped like a rock, no glide pattern just stright down belly flop. Ten minuets would have put them behind the ice, heavy rain maybe but no ice. So near and yet so far.

Another occurance, if you will. I got to meet my friends friend a while after the crash. I shook his hand and said, he was busy on the phone with a big business deal. That's all I got to know about this fellow. That night I had a dream about him. I was standing out sid an "A" frame house that overooked the valley, a real nice house. There was a rose covered trellis over the walk way leading to a double wide pecan finished wooden door with stain glassed inset windows. A car drove into the driveway and the frieds friend got out and ran into the house. I followed him in there was a pass through window on the left of the entry hall that looked into the Kitchen. I was surprised to se that the cabinets were covered with Dish towels. This struck me as strange for such an expensive house. I wander in and was admiring the living area and view when I heard a shot back the hall to my left. Out ran the friend. The next sceen was back in the offic where Ihad originally meet him. He as passing the floor with a cup of coffee. My friend chided him for paseing as he might spill the coffee on the surgeically clean floor.

For God's sake sit down ,he said to him. He responde with Ed, I just killed my wife. End of dream. I told that dream to my friends wife who worked for me she was shock as it was a perfect discription of that fellows house and she knew that they were haveing marital problems. She got me to tell the dream to her husband, Ed. He demanded that I tell his friend the dream. I agreed to do that right after work that night. I drove up the mountian and at some point thought that I didn't know where this man lived. It was before cell phones. I turned on a street and there three doors down was the house I had seen. There inthe driveway was ed's friend. I told him the dream. His response was, Isn't it strange that someone, somewhere is watching all of this. He took me in ans showed me the kitchen with the towels hanging then to the garage where he had all of the doors. There was a stand off between he and his wife about the style of the doors. About a year or two later I met that fellow again at Ed's funeral. He tole me he didn't kill his wife they divorced and he re-married. Such is life.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:04 am 
Unregistered
The End of Time by Julian Barbour is a useful book.

RV observations of specific objects can give glues to the temporal scale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:56 pm 

I'm going to be lazy here and ask a few questions of those that have knowledge of remote viewing. [blush]

The very little I have read on this subject clearly indicates remote viewing as a useful weapon in the black ops applications. David right off the top, has knowledge up close and personal of the effects of this 'programming' in individuals for covert purposes.

[url "https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6285107851197628607&postID=3090808772763413171"]https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6285107851197628607&postID=3090808772763413171[/url]

I think that we may be talking apples and oranges here, but essentially the point is that remote viewing and it's benefits at some point must have come at the expense of experiments on human beings.

Is that where it started?

Considering non-military uses, people who have developed this ability, is it possible that this talent can remote view-anywhere? If so, what is the purpose of this. I feel this nagging curiosity with regard to unwanted, or unwarrented use of this skill.

Is remote viewing in 'real time' only? Or is it something that transcends into predictions or visions of other dimensions or realities, like a medium for example. Can you remote view and gain insight into events that are occurring? Or is it something that can be used to see what is happening in the future. What motivates non-military use of this ability.

Is it possible, that one can remote view into say, a specific person's livingroom and see them reading the paper or watching the news on TV.

I know my ignorance of this is showing. Can anybody give me some answers in a nutshell?

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:27 am 

Well I don't know about a nut-shell, that's a sensitive area, but I will post my knowledge of the subject.

In a study I had I was able to go from my house to my daughters two hundred miles away and spot 85% of the items she had set as traps for me. Needless to say she was prepared for my visit. We did this several times. Maybe it was out of body as I was aware of traveling.

In another case I popped into my parents living room without traveling, without their knowledge. I was able to watch, but in both cases not interact.

I found it to be a rather simple event but at the time I was channeling. So perhaps I was conditioned to that state of mind.

I find that I am still able to go into a trance state very quickly and select either a thinking mode or a silent mode.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:15 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Amazon.com used to have VHS and DVDs (sets by different remote viewers) for sale. If you go to their site, you might find something you're looking for. I bought a complete set of VHS tapes 3 years ago; haven't even had the time to open the set.
___

Oh common tweak..lol mpeg4 them and up them to me :D

kidding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:17 am 

BTW.. I was going to say that's not remote viewing. Remote viewing is real time. PRV or Post Remote viewing is seeing things in the eyes of the dead as they saw it years ago.

What you're talking about is just claravoyance(sp). Being able to see into the future is not the same thing as R/V

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:11 pm 

Greetings Bergle,

I read with interest about your group about to attempt Remote Viewing.

Could I impose and ask if I could see some of your Sessions, also could I ask in what method are
you trained and by who ?
Also how long have you been Remote Viewing ?
Many thanks

regards

8-)
PsiSpy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:31 am 
Unregistered
Hi. I am a Remote Viewer, 2 years training (MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, NASA, RESCUERS; special Access). There is no 'speculation' to this. If you need further details regarding the use of quantum chromo dynamics to hypershift and Remote View, and the accomplishments possible with it, there is a FREE EBOOK on my RV site www.hyperspace.netfirms.com
I am a currently Functioning as in Working Daily for these above mentioned parties. And i am very, very real. I may bitch and whine about NASA but I am still using their little Rovers photos etc. ...the beginning of any pioneering and exploration endeavour is always challangeing. comes with the kit, there are bumps in the road sometimes....but as for separating myself from them....I will continue to do daily Remote Viewing, all day every day, and they will contine to use them whenever and where ever...that is the Truth about Remote Viewing 2008, Planet Earth. and don't let anyone else tell you differently. I worked on RV for Iraq and Afghanistan every day, all day, 24//365 all monitored, all the time...since Feb. 2006. don't even think about telling me this is not 'real'....

FirstViewer@shaw.ca