UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:01 am 
Unregistered
Yer dadz a cool dude....can you get some more info from him?
As regards the dire prediction.....its all been said before.....i think you may have
been inspired all right......
Nibiru wont be bringing any aliens who want to jump to earth will it?
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:36 am 

Did any of you listen to Ed Dames on Coast to Coast, Saturday night? The UV rays from the sun are blinding the Honey Bees... they not only can't find the centers of the flowers to get enough nectar to survive the winter, they often can't find the flowers, now at all, and they are literally lost and starving to death. He thinks human survival will depend upon us moving into self-contained structures and/or underground, by the end of the next 50 years.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:00 pm 
Unregistered
I missed that part......but the bibles last book,is not the only source of such warnings.....it does predict that our children will prophecy,and it would seem that is what is happening.
Your vision shares a great many features to much ancient warnings.
It is a pity men believe themselves too wise for such superstiton in their arrogance............
The sun is on high heat right now, and it is expected to get stronger than ever this cycle(11yr cycle)
Who but the most intransigent can disregard the prophecies of the whole worlds prophets.
I dont know about anyone else, but i tend to believe that this information is relavent to our time.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:59 pm 

Recently the DailyNews ran a column written by Randolph E. Schmid of the Associated Press. My local chapter of MUFON was so outraged at his lack of research, I wrote a response - an edited version of which was later published - a couple of weeks after the original column appeared.

Below (in attachments) is the original article, which I think goes hand-in-hand with your comments, Bergle.
-----------------------------
With all due respect to scientific data vs. (what Mr. Schmid refers to as) "psuedoscience", Mr. Schmid and his readers would have been far better served, had he researched beyond Associate Professor Carol Susan Losh for his column information.

There are many scientifically minded research groups - MUFON (Mutual UFO Network, Int’l,) for one - which take UFOlogy and related subjects VERY seriously. Well-trained investigators conduct research of UFOs and other phenomena reports, with the same expertise and psychological/physical/scientific fervor as CSI and local detectives investigate normal crimes and disappearances.

MUFON Los Angeles (a branch of the Mutual UFO Network, Inc., based in Colorado, with hundreds of satellite organizations scattered throughout the United States, Canada, and abroad) could have offered Mr. Schmid a plethora of additional data that is not readily available from just one close-minded, scientific source.

The International UFO Congress, also based in Colorado, is presently gearing up for its yearly gathering in Laughlin, NV (Feb. 25th through March 3rd) where serious and highly degreed scientists present the latest case studies and research data on paranormal and ufological activities from around the globe.

Although there have been numerous peer-reviewed papers published about UFOlogy, Numerology, Astrology, and other studies that fall outside the purview of "accepted hard science", the scientific community fails to read or acknowledge them. As long as this pattern of exclusion persists, few learned scholars who COULD make a difference, will be challenged enough to do so.

This bury-your-head-in-the-sand ideology does little to help us answer questions such as:

If there are no UFOs, then why is my camera taking videos/photographs them?

If there are no Aliens, then why am I seeing them?

If there is no correlation between the positions of the planets, our birth dates, and our mood swings, then why (when we pay for expert advice from someone who has studied those subjects for a great number of years) does the information have a better than 60% chance of helping us when we heed the advice?

And, probably most importantly, if people truly can't talk to the dead, why do Law Enforcement departments have a list of psychics in their roladexes/e-mail lists to contact, when a case is about to go COLD?

Until we remember that answers are found by 'gut feelings' and open minded sensitives, working side-by-side with unbiased scientific laboratory repetition, WE will remain in the Dark Ages, no matter how technologically advanced we think we have become.

I personally believe that Science - in the broad sense - MUST include these possibilities, to provide all the pieces of the puzzles, and enhance our lives to the utmost. Otherwise, we are HALF BLIND - just as the Kings and Emperors of old were, when they relied totally upon wizards and seers because scientific data was not available to them.
___

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:39 am 
Unregistered
Hello

This is the spirit that shared the 2012 revelation in UFOSEEK Forum. I writing to find out how you are doing in your recetn remote viewing research.

I am seeing that your health is not good at this point in time. You will recover and will witness to the coming of DOOR! Be good and transmit LOVEW in everything you do!

Michael
[reply]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:41 am 
Unregistered
[reply]Hello

This is the spirit that shared the 2012 revelation in UFOSEEK Forum. I am writing to find out how you are doing in your recent remote viewing research.

I am seeing that your health is not good at this point in time. You will recover and will witness to the coming of DOOR! Be good and transmit LOVE in everything you do!

Michael
[reply][/reply]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:39 am 

It should interest some of you to know that our existing concept of the sun is not quite accurate.

If Door does what you say it will do it will in fact cause the sun to dim down, but will brighten anew.

It is the dimming down that is the problem even more than the brightening anew. But because we do not as yet understand the sun/earth relationship we are at quite a disadvantage to see what is coming down the pike.

There is a distinct time/line differential existing between the earth and the sun and as time goes by the earth becomes more resistant to the field of the sun.

As the sun does not radiate heat into space like an electric heater or a wood stove we depend on the earth/sun differential to maintain a relatively stable temperature.

It is not beyond reason to consider the oceans getting hot enough to boil, as all it takes is enough resistance to the field of the sun and bingo we got hot, very hot.

Don't discount angels, as they are as real as you and I. And if you have had the opportunity to share a moment or two in the company of an angel you are indeed a very fortunate soul.

People who yell paranoid, don't know much about mental health. Nor do they realize that a psychotic person would be incapable of articulating themselves so clearly as our remote viewer.
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:31 pm 

Greetings all , :D

Pity the only ref to remote viewing, is where he mentions Ed Dames Killshot.

Other than that...this has NOTHING to do with Remote Viewing.

Lets keep RV on this board and move the sooth sayers to a different section

http://remoteviewingunit.org

regards

PsiSpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:11 pm 

It is the nature of the beast so to speak, that any thread will not always stick to the point, but usually, most topics at hand come around again.

Please feel free to contribute meaningful comments if you choose; what you have to say is more important than being on topic 100%.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:15 pm 

BlitheCynic, I haven't heard of one in that area. However, people in the Northern Woods of Maine have found some areas where they feel they have stepped-through something unusual. And there was a case out here in the California desert wherein someone talked about seeing a rectangular portal open in front of his eyes and he looked through and saw very tall, strange looking Beings working with HUGE machinery, on the other side. Allegedly he yelled at them and asked, "What the Hell are you doing?!" And one of the tall Beings turned around, seemed absolutely dumbstruck, and a different Being looked and saw the portal, pointed a hand-held object at the man, and the portal imploded, right in front of his eyes. He reported this to MUFON, which is how I heard about it, but he's so frightened, he won't release his name or tell any of us where exactly this happened. But he said he thought the huge machinery was some kind of digging equipment, used in building tunnels...