UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:11 am 

I layed down 10 cards in a row. I didn't tell her what card I wanted her to draw the first few times. She pulled them up out of 10 cards. Each time I placed it in different locations. Now I know this isn't remote viewing really but it follows the same line of skills.

Now, the first time I showed her the card, she had a difficult time finding it. She started to grab at a card that was not it then just as she was picking it up she dropped it and grabbed the card next to it which was the right card. Now this is where my very religious side of my family would probably be really angry at me, but I believe God gave her a gift. So she gets it right, every time after that until the last time where she hesitated a bit and picked out the wrong card and told me she was tired.

So what I'm going to ask is this. Was it me. Was it my breathing. Was it some slight motion I made that drew her to the right card or do you think she has the gift?

She's the youngest of my 2 kids and she has a really wonder personality. I don't think I'm being destructive. It seemed to make her smile knowing she has this gift. assuming it's not me. I myself had some weird things happen and psychic like experiences. I think some people are born with it. But Doctors tell me I'm sick mentally. I just don't think this is evil. It's very fascinating.

some input please.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:00 am 

I don't think there is anything personally 'evil' about having abilities that conventional science cannot quantify. Even those who admit to people having special abilities consider it to be an anomaly rather than a real, human trait.

It sounds like your daughter has talent. No different than if she were a gifted mathematician or musician. To develop what is naturally there, especially in children, to me is no different than buying art supplies for an artistic child. I would encourage it if it were one of my own. There is much good done by those who have talent to tap into senses other than what we all basically share.

Does this run in the family?

Timbit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:19 am 

I don't know. I'de feel strange about asking them. Maybe I will ask my Mother. I sometimes think it's part spiritual but the I guess the more logical thing would to put some science behind it and say it's just her being very observant. There was this one guy I saw on TV who could find a small object in this huge warehouse where the object was placed off to one side but kind of closer to the center of this warehouse. they hid it like 3 times and he could find it every time. He says it's not supernatural powers in the spiritual sense and that He wasn't religious. He said he just gets a vibe and notices some disturbances and that's how he finds things. So maybe it's supernatural maybe it's something I've done that catches her eye or maybe a little bit of both.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:42 pm 

Hiya Busterdawg,

Psi is a natural ability, everyone has it to some extent. Children are usually very open, since they approach most things as new and challenging. It doesn't mean that this ability will stay this way. Some childeren have a Psi peak as adolecents and then start to loose it.

Psi can also be developed by practice and training. Just like learning how to play a musical instrument, some may be a natural talent and for others it takes lots of time and practice to reach a high level.

Over-training of Psi can be damaging and have an adverse affect. Just like with any other skill!

A strong link with Psi abilities does seem to run in families. I have checked out the history of mine and found that back in those days people did not want to discuss the subject openly, but they did have evidence that some family members had strong Psi connection.

It would be nice to hear if you found a link in your family. In some cases is may skip one generation!

Regards,

Psyforce