UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Not Sure where this Goes
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:20 am 

I am not sure where I would put this, so I am putting it here. What does everyone think of the following website, curiosity is dangerous when it is not controled, lol.

http://psionguild.org/php/index.php?page=home

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:53 pm 

I'd be extremely cautious. It is apparently a non-profit, new organization to help people develop their psychic abilities, with the option to use those skills commercially.

Yet their legal category states: [quoteAt present, we have not yet incorporated as a non-profit organization][/quote]

There are no dues or fees- yet, but when there are-

[quote][Some of these may include group health insurance and group mutual funds.
/quote]

In the meantime, there is a shopping page with all sorts of clothing to buy.

On the other hand, it appears to me to be a setup for those with psychic abilities to gather for research, support and work (cannot establish if it is paid or volunteer work) for agencies such as Police to use in investigations. Social networking for members is available too.

There has to be some benefit to setting up such an ambitious project for the organizer (who remains anonymous) but if he/she is one with such abilities, who knows where this may lead. I have to say there were some very interesting articles on psy-vampires and psi-genetics that I'll go back and read more of when I have the time.

I have mixed feelings on this one! lol

Tim

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:27 pm 

I agree completely. I am always leary, I myself have not taken a student for almost 5 years because it is such an indepth process to help people touch and tap into what God gave them, but if this is legit, and their goals are positive, then I could see all sorts of possible positive outcomes... hmmm we will have to wait and see, meanwhile I am shielding myself, LOL.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:44 pm 

I think this is a BAD idea. Perhaps the intentions are good, but think about this: If you become a Member, you are not allowed to use your psi capabilities for any type of aggression. What if you're attacked, come to, find yourself tied up, and the only way to help yourself IS your mind? Being a member of this organization in essence prevents you from doing that! This is like the religious organizations who teach "turn the other cheek" to a fault. NOT Good, me thinks, Ke-mo Sa-be.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 am 

I simply would cotact peoples like me, without any organaization. All of those are there to make money on other people's powers.

Try to show around that you have telekinetic power and the same day you'll find how many companies and government parts are interested in your mind. Be careful. Don't become one of their experiments...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:04 am 

Oh trust me, that is why I am not out and about about the things I know and can do, plus in some ways the abilities I have are not always reliable. Premonitions do not always work as I wish, sometimes dreams are ambiguous, and the end result and so fourth only comes with time. Sometimes TK works for me other times no, and when I am surrounded by very strong emotions on multiple fronts, I begin to manifest other peoples senses and such. It is all still a learning process, and I do not wish to be someones experiement.

Billy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:40 pm 

None of us DO! (Nice to see you again, Billy! I've missed you!)