UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 am 

Greetings all !

Tim in his other post over there in introductions has asked for an explination of
Remote Viewing after I put the Pre Cog session, with the report, which Tim you must read,
it helps make sense of the information conatianed within the Rv session.

To helo make sense of the writings within the session, and what happens when you actuall do a Session, I suggest that you click onto this link...

http://www.ghostradiox.com/people_richard_hilleard.asp

that will help ( I hope ) explain these things to you, that or it will give you a bigger headache :lol:

Anyway have a listen if you have further questions please give me a shout :o

regards

PsiSpy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:43 pm 

I have gone through the links you posted, and essentially still have the same questions.

This is a business you run, to teach people how to benefit from using remote viewing, from everything from finding a lost person, to winning the lottery. Clearly it is something that would be an asset to master.

Is this an expensive skill to learn? What sort of success rate have you had, other than what I mentioned previously. I'm interested in real stories from real people, who have benefited in some way with undertaking the task of becoming remote viewers.

What do you think of this analysis of RV. Do you incorporate some of the same basic concepts? I am curious that you have taken a more or less theoretical subject, and have mastered it to the extent of turning it into a commercial business.

http://www.akashicuniversity.com/articles/RemoteVAS.htm

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:40 pm 

Remote Viewing is a psy skill that when developed (training that requires rigorous discipline) can break beyond the barriers of timelight. One of my achievements, was to Race NASA's Phoenix Lander to the surface of Mars as they were descending to it...my Remote View, accessed by them as per usual, was indeed done first, and their later photos of the ice patch under their lander were also done as PRECISION Remote View...a match. I won the Race and we have the photos to prove it! I am monitored and continuously functioning; they access constantly. I am not some loon off by myself. i wish i was...believe me, i wish i was....just a loon. i would be a happy and Free loon!
The 5th Dimension is intimately linked with our own, the 4th of spacetime. The 5th is something we are all familiar with, via time and light. The hypershift phenomenon is what enable the Remote Viewing facility. There is a rotational and multi-directional component involved in Remote Viewing. In the Bible, grabbing a Gideon's, there is amply and specific instruction regarding this ancient way, known then as prophecy. and the Oracles of old were consulted for their guiding gems...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:56 am 

Greetings 5th Dementia :lol:

Here we go again !

What twaddle you do speak !...a legend in your own mind me thinks.

Sorry folks but this must be corrected, people may think that RV is just like
Dementia( I think the name is quite apt ! ) tries to portray, as wishy washy paintings that can look like anything you want !
Which is so far from a REAL RV Session as to be laughable ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PUT UP OR FADE TO GRAY
Show us a real structured RV Session, just as I have done on my web site.
http://remoteviewingunit.aforumfree.com ... s-t118.htm

Yes go take a look ...read it !...I dare you.

regards

PsiSpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:46 pm 

Greetings Timbit,

I have read your post and shall try to answer your questions.
I have gone through the links you posted, and essentially still have the same questions.

This is a business you run, to teach people how to benefit from using remote viewing, from everything from finding a lost person, to winning the lottery. Clearly it is something that would be an asset to master.
You are correct on all accounts here Tim, this is a business I run to teach people Remote Viewing, it is a powerful tool, when mastered. Yes it most certainly is an asset..in many ways.
Basically becasue this is like a tool, only better, tools usually have specifc jobs. ie you can not hammer nails in with pliers or you cannot saw wood with a hammer. You can apply Remote Viewing to all manner of things in your life, yes the Lottery which is hard, I know this.
but on other things like your health, your optimum mate in life, next accident, etc etc.
Too many areas to list.

Is this an expensive skill to learn? What sort of success rate have you had, other than what I mentioned previously. I'm interested in real stories from real people, who have benefited in some way with undertaking the task of becoming remote viewers.

Define expensive, applied to what ?
This would have to be the cheapest skill to learn. Once learned pen and some plain paper.
I have given you a real story, not only a real story but a Pre Cog session that was backed up with
feedback with a government report !
Success rate I am able to show you piles and piles of success sessions !
From Locating a drivers licence, for a friend of a friend, through to.....too many to list.
Even the originators won US $120,000 on the stock market...look it up ! Russell Targ.

It all depends what and where your interests are....we all have different areas of interest, from Aliens, now that is an interesting area, especially when you Remote View what they have put on the moon ~! Jeeesh :shock: That was a real kicker, especially when you get back up ( validation ) from other remote Viewers who do the same session.Through to ...well
you name...it can be Remote Viewed !

What do you think of this analysis of RV. Do you incorporate some of the same basic concepts? I am curious that you have taken a more or less theoretical subject, and have mastered it to the extent of turning it into a commercial business.

Angela has outlined some of the different methods of Remote Viewing, some information is correct other things, not for example it was Ingo Swann and SRI who developed Coordinate Remote Viewing......not Controlled remote viewing, that was a tag that Lyn Buchanan gave his training methods.
Yes the Basic ( although I would not call them basic...more....specific ) concepts are all there, check Rv and then go check my session...simple.
This is a Powerful Tool, that can be applied to anything you would like information about !
really anything !
Big Corporations have Rv'ers go to work on a daily basis and do sessions for the next.....
whatever it is they are going to be working on, the inofrmation can give them the best path to take or best...whatever to buy/invest in, giving heighest returns.
We are talking BIG BUSINESS here.
The Government still use this, but they have put it "underground" they still recuit people who could be potential RV'ers, they troll thru sites like this to see who people are and if they are a quality item, meaning a good remote viewer.
Ever heard of "Echelon" ? :o Look it up.

Hope this has not been too long and has answered your questions 8-)

regards

PsiSpy