UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Targeting co-ordinates
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:59 am 
Unregistered
This thread will contain the targeting co-ordinates for the RV project......
We should however discuss what where and when we want to view.....
heres a partial list of objectives......
1)Mare Imbrium 11)Mars Face
2)Back side of the moon 12)South pole of Mars
3)Area 61 13)Iapetus (moon of saturn)
4)Dugway proving grounds.. 14)Hollow Earth
5)hanger 18 15)Return to the day before 9/11 twin towers
6S-4 16)The Devils triangle
7)Dulce NM under the plateau..... 18)The underwater city off Cubas coast
8)Ancient city of UR-Babylon 19)Kennedy assassination....
9)Osamas cave 29)Secret CIA prisons
10)The Sphinx 39)The Mind Control experiments....
Any other places youd like to check out,leave A LIST HERE.....
Of course there are myriad other places to view,and incidents as well.
I didnt even get out of the solar aysten with the list yet.....
Comon put yer wish list down, and well see if the project can go there when we get underway.....
How it works is I will designate a number code for the targets.....
At that point only I will have the master list.....
When the random draw of targets gets viewed,the various viewers will give a report of what their impressions of the co-ords may be.
I will issue the co-ords to various viewers on a random basis....
The project will review the results and will report on the findings of the sessions....

berg
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:21 am 
Unregistered
Berg,
Here's a list of targets. I have digital photos for 80% of them, totally borrowed from the web.

* The detonation of the hydrogen bomb named "Bravo" on Bikini Atoll 09/03/1954
* The USS Missouri, General Yoshijiro Umezu / signing the surrender document 09/02/1945
* The edge of the Polar Plateau / Antarctic Continent Richard E. Byrd and Harold June in the aircraft "Floyd Bennet" approaching the edge of the Polar Plateau on their way to the South Pole (28 November 1929, approximately 9:00 p.m. Antarctic local time)
* The eruption of Mt. Vesuvius / near Pompeii, Italy 24 August 79 A.D.
* Astronaut Harrison Schmitt standing next to a boulder on the surface of the Moon during the Apollo 17 mission, 13 December 1972
* The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy 08/01/1179
* Downtown Chicago at the waterfront
* TWA Flight 800/crash/event 07/17/1996
* The assassination of Abraham Lincoln/Ford's Theater, Washington, D.C./event (April 14, 1865 circa 10:15 p.m. EST)
* The Blue Angels
* The Battle of Gettysburg General J.E.B Stuart ordering the 1st Virginia to advance against the Union Calvary / event (July 3, 1863)
* The start of the Great Chicago Fire at Katherine O'Leary's barn / Chicago, Illinois / event (October 8, 1871, circa 9 p.m. Chicago local time)
* The Eiffel Tower / Paris, France (during the inauguration ceremony at the Paris International Exposition, March 31st, 1889, 1:45 p.m. Paris local time)
* The Statue of Liberty / New York Harbor Parade of Tall Ships passing the Statue of Liberty / New York harbor (4 July 1976)
*The battle between the Bon Homme Richard and the HMS Serapis, Captain John Paul Jones stating "I have not yet begun to fight" / event (23 September 1779)
* Mount Everest, Edmond Hilary - perspective: from 3 feet away from Edmond Hilary (at the moment of reaching the summit of Mount Everest, 29 May 1953)
* The Hawa Majal Palace of the Winds / Jaipur, India
* Adoniesis, an alien, The alien that allowed EUGENIO SIRAGUSA to photograph him
* The USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay, 2 September 1945, Japanese surrender to U.S. forces at the end of World War II
* Seward, Alaska , the flood that occurred around September of 1917
Transamerica Building / San Francisco, California, 10 September 1917.
* Mike Tyson-Evander Holyfield Championship Boxing Match, 06/28/1997
* The Apollo 11 landing on the moon, 07/20/1969
* The living physical subjects and their facilities that are located on Mars (at the time of tasking).

Best Regards,
Don
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:44 pm 
Unregistered
arg,
The Philedelphia experiment?
USS Eldridge..research shold provide dates...?
The Mantauk Project -1970-80s?
Los Alamos ....Theres a whole complex of rumours surrounding some parts of this place...
As you can see i am all for the project reviewung highly emotionally charged materials.There is a sound reason for this,as it apears that this is highly desirable for targeting purposes.
The theory being espoused by Dames...
This is not going to be a fast and furiousd project but carefull planning and proper techniques will pay more rapid dividends later on...
The personell who are slated to vlunteer for this project will be along as the time requires..
Fitrstly lets you and i "take " lesson no one...
Thats sufficient to start....
if you feel the need for going faster by all means get on with it...my duties and responsibilities being pretty much limiting as to my time, but more my ability to "clear myself of information overload and late nite study hangover."..
i am at a loss for" meditation "time as it is lately....
Please contact me via PMs as we might as well discuss this without filling the forum with unnessessary posts...(i feel this will be counterproductive in recruitment)
Anything that we need share will be posted and we will conserve space
berg
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:16 pm 

:o Doing !@ ping :o

Ok lets frontload everyone...yep tell em all what the possible targets are...yeah go for it !@

Wrong ! :o

This is NOT the way to go if you wan to Learn to remote view, ok if you are a pro, but not when learning...sorry I dont know where you are getting your info from...but it is faulty !
and plain wrong.

Come and chat to me if you would like some more information...on the correct way to
Remote View !
http://www.remoteviewingunit.org
regards

PsiSpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:11 pm 

Hi PsiSpy,

You are correct about the 'Front loading' but maybe you should explain what you mean by that?!

Remote Viewing was initially developed for scientific research of Psi or Extra Sensory Perception.
In order to prevent anyone from 'knowing or guessing' what the target could be, the scientists created so called 'Double Blind' experiments. This means that the Remote Viewer had absolutely no idea what the target was and neither did the people who were present at the time of the experiments.

Later when intelligence agencies became involved, they needed practical information and the Remote Viewer was at times 'Front loaded' with a minimum of information. This means that the Remote Viewer was told (partially) what they were looking for. At times this would and could trigger unexperienced Remote Viewers to go in AOL- overdrive...meaning they started to fantasize instead of Remote Viewing. Still today many Pro-Remote Viewers do not like to be Front Loaded!

Simply meaning...they do not want to have any information or any clue to what they might be viewing! In order to keep the Signal clean and not be poluted by imagination.

Hope this explains the term: 'Front Loading' :D

Regards,

Psyforce

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm 

Thanks for that psyforce, good information explained well.

Tim