UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Remote viewing project
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:51 am 
Unregistered
UFO seek would like to become a more vital and proactive part of the investigation of such paranormal ability.
We would like to organize the ones who wish to explore this medium into a study and exploration group...
For support and encouragement,peer acceptance and personal edification ....
Such a group would be ideal
Though i am but one voice here....i believe that with an informal group of ten or more people who have a real interest in this science.......we can learn,and teach each other,
not only how to remote view...but to wotk together in a free and equal bunch of open minded people.
Volunteers are needed and will be appreciated for the qualities they will bring to the project.
There is NO educational requirement.....
There is NO background check...
It is simply required that you have an interest,you are sincere,and you will be in for the lomg haul (barring the unforseen)joke get it?
Remote viewing is an ability that humans have aperantly lost in some degree over the modern centuries...
The ability is inherant in EVERYONE regardless of any other qualifications....
The only strict requirement is that you be a human being...........
People can be trained to develope their inherant remote viewing abilities more fully than they now realize....
Just like there are better skaters and musicians....there will be those whose talents at remote viewing may be heightened more than others....so be it.
Every one who is interested in the training is a potential viewer with far more likelihood of being successfully trained than those who are not intrigued .
So if you have wondered about your latent ability it is a good indication that you have it to some degree.
I would like to hear from those who feel a tingle of anticipation on reading this thread...
Your participation is requested.....
we wont begin till at least ten have volunteered for the project.....
but more the merrier i say...
Come along and lets take the investigation into our own hands.....
We can empower ourselves...we can explore the unknown .....together.
bergle

If you wish to volunteer for the remote viewing project...
simply answer this thread with an IM IN!
and register on the site....
Ill get back to you when ten or more have signed up or you can pm me.....
well start with the basics...together....
___

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:31 am 
Unregistered
I am in
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:41 am 
Unregistered
I'm in!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:15 pm 
Unregistered
That makes 4,no my addings not faulty....im sure the boppers in too......
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:46 am 

Bergle, I'd love to do this, but I don't have the time. Let me know how your project goes, tho ... I'm very interested.
___

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:46 pm 
Unregistered
The only time we really have is this second right ....now!
I hope for 6 more interested parties ..... youre gonna have yer hands full soon i think...how is that commin along?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:27 pm 
Unregistered
Was listening late to C2C and some desciple of ED dames ....
these points w scrawled in the dark....
1)RVing can be pregognitive in nature as well as not....
In other words the pregognitive individual will likely mix that talent with the inherant RV ability in his /her sessions......
But those who are not pregognitive to a great degree will still be able to achieve success at RVing without being precognitive to any degree....
If i understand that statement, then we are dealing with a separate yet intertwined set of abilities that can be tuned and honed with some practice and guidance......
Another point about targeting i thought telling was the imaging became more accurate,as the emotive resonance of the target increased,(emotional impact)
And the same for targets with a high entropic component (such as a lightning strike.....)
The more i hear about this the more convinced i become that if it is as teachable or even half as teachable as claimed,that 5 out of ten should be able to achieve a fair modicum of success....
Perhaps too optomistic?not by the casual hype i have heard.
With half or better of the group neucleus stepping up,its time to enter into discussion of the principals and the methods involved on a casual basis, and get the facts and myths sorted out for the rest who will be following......
Any input by the defacto volunteers is appreciated at this point...
We might as well examin our ignorance as well as our information.......
SUSPECT ZERO a decent movie with very grim overtones,does manage to give a hollywood impression of the possible scope of such training....Though i suspect the affair is highly over dramatized....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm 
Unregistered
A late comer wanting to join in. Got lots of spare time at the moment, so will start reading.

One of the main things IMO when RVing is to practice blanking your thinking mind so the drawings or words are instantaneous with no overlay of personal thought, as this can lead to false info.

Do not know how it works but it can be mindblowingly accurate, so this experiment should be interesting.

Lyn
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:21 pm 
Unregistered
Welc ome.............
We are not very far advanced from your staring position(having just completed lesson #2 .....
please download the lessons and start with the first two.....
You already sound as if you have a passing knowledge of the requirements for the technique so without further ado....
I am alos interested in glowing balls of light flying around so please check back at that post....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:44 pm 
Unregistered
Can not do, my speakers are broken, maybe I could act as a control, without the input of theese specific lessons.

See if we all come up with similar views from different input/methods/knowledge?

Lyn
___