UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:50 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
Welc ome.............
We are not very far advanced from your staring position(having just completed lesson #2 .....
please download the lessons and start with the first two.....
You already sound as if you have a passing knowledge of the requirements for the technique so without further ado....
I am alos interested in glowing balls of light flying around so please check back at that post.... [b]Just want to make it clear so there is no misunderstanding, it was not glowing nor was it a light, it was just a small white round object that flew without wings at an incredible speed.
[/b]Lyn [/reply]
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:02 am 
Unregistered
See how things get started ?we lll really have to avoid that in future...........
I am wondering if i could copy them to a dvd or something.....i know i could put then on a disk but....
i guess well have to see...if its jsut yer speakers theyre a dime a dozen at the thrift shops etc..ya might check there...is yer pc hooped for sound or just yer speakers?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:08 pm 
Unregistered
Have proceeded to lesson four by now...The situation is rather more complicated for single person trying to learn RV but not impossible....
The best option is to double up with another interested party and exchange rolls of viewer and control back and forth....
My first problem to be encountered is that i am a morphene addict by now....After ten years of treatment for severe nerve induced pain....chronic back problem....
I dont know if this is totally incapacitating to rving...but it is not reccomended...
I could work as a control but my rv ing may be adversely affected....
(i dont notice the effects of the drug much but it does have its psycho active properties)(i should add that surgery has improved the condition and rediuced my need for analgesics by 80%this spring...hope to improve beyond the painkillers over the comming months as well...)
Othe drug users may want to take note that it is not reccomended to mix rving and recreational drug use or other perscriptions drugs of psychoactive nature....forget 4:20 breaks if you want to RV!
This saddens me considerably but i remain determined to go on with the attempt to get a group up and viewing....
I will be co-ordinating the effort and will act as a control for any drug free viewer who needs a partner...
How we can do this project by emails is a kicker and though i think we may do it and do it well,we must get inventive here as to how to operate over the net with each other...
any input by the group is welcome here....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:58 pm 

Greetings all,

So pray tell...what and where have you all downloaded information on " how to remote view" ?

What success rate have you had ?

Can you show me your sessions...please post them here.

What difficulties have you encountered...if any.

What exactly were the targets ?

How and Who set the targets up ?

regards
8-)
PsiSpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:26 pm 

Unfortunately these posts go back to June of 2007, and the posters have not been around for some time.

Who knows, perhaps they will pick it up again.

Tim