UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Strange But True
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:00 am 

I had a very weird experience many years ago and even to this day what seemed to be a dream is still with me totally clear as the day i experienced it.
I had been doing Security at a certain company and had been sat in an office i don't know the reasons why i was wearing this flat cap as this was not company uniform but i was sat in the chair and must have dropped off. I had this dream well at least i think it was a dream, I was above my body and could see myself asleep in the chair and then i found myself inside my body looking out through the eyes of the body i was in and turned my head but as i turned my head it was like a head turning inside a head and i could see my eye sockets pass in front of me and did not know why the outer head was not responding no matter which way i turned the head i was inside of was not responding.
It was somewhere after this that i was back outside my body looking down, I heard noises coming from the warehouse in front where there was a glass window and i could see two Police Officers climbing down from the roof area.
They arrived in the office and i could see them doing things to the body below which was in the chair still i then heard one of the officers remark he is dead, and the other officer asking what he should do?
Sometime later some other people arrived i can only think that these people were undertakers or something to do with the Police but one guy placed a large white sheet onto the ground and as the body was moved the cap that this body, My body had been wearing it fell to the floor i could see everything and saw them placing the body upon a white sheet but never saw what came next as i was awoken by a telephone ringing.
I was now awake and taking this call but it was not until i put the telephone down and moving my chair to get up that i glanced down and there on the floor was the cap that i had been wearing and it was in the same place as i had seen it in my dream? Very Very odd!!

Even more strange was a dream i had one night and awoke questioning what i had just witnessed i do not know why i had the dream i had.In this dream was a woman that woman was Princess Diana i know this sounds completely crazy I questioned myself why i should have had such a dream concerning her as i had no interest in the Royals and certainly not Diana? I can only say that there was a road not far from where i live and there is a Methodist church in this road and outside that church in an old hospital bed was Diana this bed and all around it was brilliant white almost as though there was far too much contrast to my dream she was laying there and was trying to reach out to me and she was saying something but i could not understand what she was trying to tell me i really tried hard to listen but something was preventing me from hearing her, and she could see that i was not able to hear her as she was trying to reach out and touch me or grab me but there was a barrier an invisible barrier which kept her from contacting me.I felt that i was being walked along this road away from her and she was sat up reaching out to me as i got further and further way from her but the bed she was in was being pushed by these people there were four people pushing this bed and they were men but there was another woman walking along by my side one of these men was Arab looking. As you do you wake up and just shrug off what you have just dreamed about and it was laughable really what a stupid dream.....?? four or five months later i was sat there in front of the Television when there was a news flash and it stated that Diana had been in some kind of accident oh my god oh my god oh my god that is all i kept repeating over and over again as i suddenly recalled that dream. And to this day i have never forgotten that chilling evening. The strange thing was the four men pushing this bed there was three men in that car on that fateful night but who was the fourth man pushing that bed and who was the woman walking besides me?

Post subject: Re: Strange But True
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 am 

The only thing I can say about the first dream you wrote is that it might have been an alternate reality. Science is leaning toward there being at LEAST 11 dimensions, and if that's the case, who is to say thee aren't an INFINITE number of them, with a you and me in each and everyone of them, living different lives, but similar ones?

As for your dream about Princess Diana... I am a VERY distant cousin to her, so when she was killed, I was devastated.

A long time later, my mother (who lived 500 miles away) called to say she had had a dream about Diana. In the dream, Diana was pacing and cursing aloud and throwing things--china--and my mother said to her, "Look... I don't know why you're talking to me... It's my daughter who's related to you, on her father's side of the family; you should be talking to. She's your cousin." Mom immediately woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep.

At nearly the same time, 500 miles west in California, my partner and I were watching TV and saw the commemorative plates of Diana which were on our mantel above the fireplace, all raise up at the exact same time, at the exact same height, and they all came crashing down on the hearth. They all broke into tiny pieces EXCEPT for the one of Princess Diana and Mother Teresa. That one bounced... and landed on the carpet with just a tiny chip out of the rim.

The following day the news reported that Charles was going to marry Camilla.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 pm 

You just know it's all real don't ya and it's all connected. What surprises me is that even though we see these things and they actually happen to us we all just accept them and move on and think oh yeah that happened didn't it. Why arn't we screaming it to the world. Perhaps we've seen too many people branded as liars and hoaxers. Although I guess I told a lot of people at the time when different things happened to me and everyone just says wow that's great or words to that affect, but I guess what else can they say. Even this is all I can say to both your stories. WOW that's great. I feel that it deserves a little more than that though. Just don't know what. Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:34 pm 

When personal things like that have happened to me, I've always talked about them, to anyone who will listen. But it isn't the type of story that's going to make Page One of the newspaper, because it's just too far out there...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 am 

Ann from Australia wrote:
You just know it's all real don't ya and it's all connected. What surprises me is that even though we see these things and they actually happen to us we all just accept them and move on and think oh yeah that happened didn't it. Why arn't we screaming it to the world. Perhaps we've seen too many people branded as liars and hoaxers. Although I guess I told a lot of people at the time when different things happened to me and everyone just says wow that's great or words to that affect, but I guess what else can they say. Even this is all I can say to both your stories. WOW that's great. I feel that it deserves a little more than that though. Just don't know what. Ann :P

I take and understand full well what you are saying and the kind of work i do at the moment brings about all kinds of unexpected happenings but keep those things to myself.
But as for this site i will tell you now that i know there is something which is there with you? what that is i cannot say Guardian Angel sort of thing i suppose.
A number of things had happened in one day too many things in fact for it just to be the imagination but i stopped while in a room there was nobody else there not human any way! And i spoke out loud saying "Look stop trying to show me things, Stop trying to give me events trying to tell me you are here i know you are here i can feel you" Or words to that effect?
There is something else which i am sure if you are in tune you will understand me! Lets say for instance you see something one day something trivial like say an empty can on a road side or something? You don't realise it at that point why you are looking at that object in fact you may not even be aware of it. But somewhere during that day or week that object is going to figure in something that happens it may even serve as a warning of some kind. You walk in to a dark room and immediately this process will kick in and you will be cautious of the darkness. Is there someone there? Something will warn you or take precaution.

Dreams are very odd or they can be! Is this the time when it is possible to see those who have passed on I don't know but i do have theories as to how your dreams are made.
The brain as we know is very complex and can perform some of the most amazing things.
Lets say for instance your Brain is a series of rooms which have filing cabinets stored with hundreds of files. The brain will organize those files but sometimes a file gets put in the wrong room or say for instance events which have happened in your life which you have long forgotten have not been erased and are locked away somewhere in another filing cabinet to which your brain has lost the key to. An expert who can hypnotise could provide that key and unlock many cabinets of information which you had long forgotten. It is the most important things which are kept safe.
Through the daytime your conscious mind is awake but your sub conscious mind is also taking in events and information around you that you may not be aware of and storing information somewhere called the dream room or the props room? be it your dream is almost like a film in the making and your brain is playing the director of that film. You walk down a street amongst people the sub conscious mind is mapping faces, Places, Newspaper headlines, weather, Temperature, everything that is going on around you and is using that information and storing that information.
I call this the third eye as this is what i believe to be the sub conscious mind.
All this information might end up being used in any dream in the next 10 years or so. But it is extraordinary matters such as my dream dealing with a royal how on earth could this be as ridiculous as it sounds this did happen and i dreamed of this woman.But was not prepared for what happened to her later on? What was that dream why me? I mean what could have i done about it and whats more if this was some kind of warning who would have believed me?
I probably like many people have witnessed people dying and dying in front of me and the strangeness with which death does sometimes occur is very very deeply strange.To sit with a person who has only seconds passed away but nothing has happened there to make me think this person has passed over? I have had no sign but then usually within that day strange things will happen.
My grandfather only a day before his death i had been told of his constant watching the time, He was aware and was under no medication for pain or anything like that but it is as though he knew exactly when his time was going to come he knew it.
Then there was another member of my family and it was so strange as it was like a story from a story book. There were five or six other patients in this hospital ward and each day that we would visit the relation would tell us that someone in the bed opposite had died the night before. But it was how this occurred which nobody else even thought of? The death's were moving in a clockwise fashion and our relation was the last digit in that chain.Every person in this room passed away either a day or a week after the next.I went into that ward on the evening that our relation was going to pass away i did not witness the death but the nurses there knew it was coming.Only one hour before his end came he was talking to me, Fully awake but saying things which were not understandable and he was watching something behind me he was not looking at me although his head was facing my direction. He was calm and collected but was coughing up Black i had to leave. He died a few hours after.
My grandfather who i mentioned above was a great man he saved someone life many years before a guy had fallen into a cess pool and was drowning in human excrement my grand father jumped in and saved this guys life.He was a very fit guy was my grandfather and one day he had suffered a massive heart attack but he survived and went on to live around another 30 years. But it was during this heart attack that he after spoke to my mother and told her that something had happened to him. He said that he was totally at peace and happy? He spoke of this tunnel of light and of seeing colors that he had never seen before. There was a lot more that he said but i do not wish to go any further through fear that i might add something which did not happen. I am sorry for going on so much.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm 

Room237, I found what you had to say very interesting and absorbing. I found that you used many of the same analogies that I have always used myself so I understood exactly what you were saying and I could definately understand about your Grandfather as well.

In places where I worked in my later years of nursing we would have patients who died but they always died in threes and within three weeks. It was a pattern that had persisted among many nursing homes and would be upsetting only when perhaps the only really unwell patients were the first two because it meant then that someone unexpected would die and they always did. For some reason in any nursing home there is always a pattern of some kind to the deaths that can be identified in an uncanny way.

I know there are people from behind the veil with people who die because I've not only felt them I've seen them (their energies). Your Grandfather would not have been alone when he passed nor any of your relatives either. Your Grandfather sounds like he was a wonderfull man and thankyou for shareing part of him with us.

There is a special energy here on this forum. I can't really say what it's like on other forums because this is the first one I found or rather it found me, I actually have no idea how I got here. Devine or rather alien intervention I guess. We all try to keep it real here even when some of the things that have happened to us don't seem like they could be real but because unreal things have happened to us we know they are happening to others so nothing is beyond belief here.

You don't need to apologise for going on so much either, we all do at times, I know I'm a big one for it so if you feel like going on again then go for it. I enjoyed hearing what you had to say. Ann :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:37 am 

Ann i thank you for that and may i also say what an exceptional woman you sound too. I take great warmth in what you say and just know that you seem a very caring sort of person.If it were ever to be put what man has gained in the way of knowledge so far as i have put it before on this site it would not even measure into one grain of sand. Given the fact that there are many things we do not understand about this world and what co exists with us we are a fragment a mere thread in a large patchwork quilt but what is important is the other threads which do exist with us are interwoven into our lives in some meaning full way. With exception to some people who would frown upon my suggestions these are people that have not listened to the inner self or has not fully understood the awareness that surrounds one persons life which is interconnected with past lives as well as the present.If we are to believe that another world co exists with us one to which we pass onto after this life here comes to an end we have to look at the human body as a vehicle. Every person on this planet has a programme to which they will follow and no matter how you try to deviate from the road in which you are given to move down you will always be steered in the direction to which you are supposed to go. When i was younger i had a number of issues i was not mentally ill far from it but i experienced things one of these things was a man who was all in black and would wear what i believed to be an old gangster type of hat i never saw this mans face and he would come to me at the least expected time i will not have people telling me this was a figment of my imagination this man was real. I would be forced to shut doors etc and when sat on the sofa if the door was open to the hallway he would be sat on the stairs and would peer through the wooden rails it was telepathic torture if i did not do what he said bad things would happen.
One night at the foot of my bed he appeared but would never speak to me but would communicate through thought. My father boarded up this doorway and these events soon stopped.
But then i can recall when i was around 19 or 20 years old i saw this figure again he was stood behind my car i was scared stiff to get out and face him but strangely after that time i have never seen him since.
Something told me you know what i am saying because i can describe this persons voice it is the same when you are reading a book or newspaper it seems that the voice which reads is not yours? it seems like someone is reading for you. But this voice that surrounds me i believe is sort of a guardian angel sort of person. I suffered at the hands of a number of abusers when i was younger sexual abuse and a number of people shrinks i call them thought that the events i may have been having was down to being abused in some way but i never told anybody this was going on the abuse side of things because i was frightened to say anything and i still have flash backs quite often to those events.It took me until i was in my late thirties to tell my parents what had happened to me and they no doubt definitely believed that things which were going on these visits by this guy were in some way linked to that but no way was this true this man who i believe was a man was real.Today i find myself very talented i am probably able to do more than the average guy and even at times i do shock myself what i do i am very artistic and am a very good listener and i am able to help others around me with matters with which they would not otherwise talk to others about. I find that i am able to see things which most people would only see in movies or read about in fictional books. I put this down to myself being open allowing myself to be contacted if need be as i said before this thing i can only call a thing or entity which surrounds me i have excepted that this entity is there i told it i knew it was there and there was no need for it to give me signs to make me aware of its existence. However this figure i would see many years ago was not a nice character and i would say probably more evil than good. I have witnessed madness i have seen someone go off the rails and it is weird to watch but i can definitely state that i am as sane as any person. That just because the way i discuss what i perceive to be real does not mean i am insane i mean if that were the case i then i am not alone as every person on this planet would have to be. This life i certainly think is some sort of school and depending on how well you do here you go to what ever university that is needed after maybe for further education and the bodies we are given we do not strictly own they are mere vehicles which are needed for the purpose of learning. This also might not be our first time here and we may have lived another life not strictly as human beings take Deja Vu what a weird and strange experience the act of seeing something or an experience that seems all too familiar of something that has taken place before.
I do believe that this is linked in some way with being here before or retracing old grounds? being sent back to do this all over again our memories of past existence supposed to have been wiped but fragments still remain. I have encountered this event many times and have tried to question this while it is happening or once i am aware it is taking place but you never get to the end of it? It is very much like a dream but you are awoken before something which may give the game away is revealed. The secret to the other threads in which we share in this patchwork quilt are kept safe from our probing and questions from being actually revealed before us. We only get snippets of information we are only given things when it chooses to give probably some kind of test to see how finely tuned a person is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:44 am 

Room237, what you think and say is all quite probably true...

But you've got to start making paragraphs!!

Please don't be insulted. Ann and I have had this discussion, too.

Paragraphs break up the thoughts so that your readers can take a BREATH. Otherwise, our heads explode!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:02 am 

Point taken will comply. Thank you for the advice :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:03 am 

I'm so glad you understand. I certainly don't mean to offend, but it really DOES help the readers of your post absorb more, and understand better.