UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Near Death Study
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 am 

I have had 3 near death exp.The last one about 2 months ago, I was brought into the hospital and my heart stopped for 3 minutes before a resperattor was attached.
Now I can honestly say that I did not exp. anything like a white light seeing dead relatives, I remember nothing.
The only time I can remember something was when I wasdeeply depressed[ my life has not always been an easy paper route] and I was clean except being on the clinic and some people will argue that being on methadone is not being clean but thats a whole other debate, anyway I can remember being in the e.r. and a doctor saying I was all done was filling out my death certificate, now I could not move or see but could hear and I heard this angel of a nurse say to the doc just try once more so he did and I do not remember this part but the nurse said I sat up and said holy bleep and passed back out but I was released the next day with a half filled out copy of my death certificate.
That was the lowest point in my life but that is the only thing I can remember from my n.d.e.'s
fearless