UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Memory Flashback & OOBE
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:38 pm 

I get flashbacks.

I feel OK to talk about this...

Sometimes I see myself laying on a metal table like structure... and I have a neatly folded cloth over me. I think the cloth was green. But I have bare shoulders. I am about 10 years younger than my current age.

I remember hearing a male's voice, saying something nice about my appearance and another voice saying to keep his hands off me...

They are all standing around near my head.

The rest of the room is dark, but there is a bright spot light over me. But I appear to be watching myself laying on this table from another viewpoint in the room. As if I was having an out of body experience (OOBE).

I have never had surgery at that age. I would have been a few months shy of 18.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:32 pm 

Do you remember feeling threatened in any way? Or were you blase about the experience? Sometimes we leap out of our bodies to avoid feeling anything physical. I had a friend who was about to be shocked in an E.R. after a heart attack, and he deliberately chose to leave his body because he didn't want to feel the pain, and he honestly didn't feel the need for his body, anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:58 pm 

Well, the confusing part is that I have had no surgery back then, not until I was 27. I even had my long hair in this memory which I got cut short when I was 25.

I don't feel threatened. Just curious about what they were doing. They were 3 men that I am remembering, but they were gowned in green and had white masks on. The cloth over me was green. The 3 of them were standing around me near my head. One seemed to like me more than the other 2 and there was a superior one who pulled him into line. There was a man on either side, and a man at the head of this table (he was the boss/doctor). He looked like he was about to begin surgery, as he had whitish plastic gloves on his hands. You know how the doctors walk around with their elbows bent and holding their hands up in front of their chest prior to an operation. He was doing that.

I haven't had many procedures. Just 2.... after problems with pregnancies. But they work down the other end.... and those hospitals they use white and blue sheeting/gowns. Not this green type. I remember the nurses and one of my doctors,out of those 2 occassions, was female. Our surgery tables are brightly lit.

I am definite about this. I wonder if it has something to do with my missing time. Because that is what I was thinking about before the flashback.... and that is what I am thinking it is related to.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:51 am 

M3_shall, I've NEVER heard stories of aliens commenting about human anatomy looking like anything. But I have heard and read accounts of government personnel making those kinds of comments when they thought the subject on the table couldn't hear them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 am 

Yes I am figuring that part out.

Have there been many reports on ppl that have been contacted via ET and a possible government Ops in the same night....??? I have only found the one or two stories.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:34 pm 

I've heard only a couple, as well. There may be more info out there about this, but I haven't read it.