UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:44 pm 

I'm sure I had replied to his, but maybe I just thought I did. My apologies for leaving you hanging with such an interesting story.

My sister had an invisible friend. She had this friend until she was about 8. She would play with her, talk to her, and converse with her, even while in the company of her family. Merker was her name, and I remember that because I was always feeling left out that Merker wouldn't also play with me.

Another friend of mine, who was 72 this past December, died recently. She confided to me that she had a 'mentor' who was described as a very little person with a top hat who would always appear when she was anxious or afraid. This was a very educated woman with a successful teaching career that lasted many decades. All very matter of fact, down to the smallest detail.

When fever hits, I remember my son's experiences. He would be burning up and yet talking as though it were in the middle of the afternoon. Joking, mumbling, in and out of two places at the same time.

There is so much we cannot explain, yet memory of events is burned into our brain forever.

Perhaps in years to come, that experience of your daughter may produce some interesting information moonlit.

Tim