UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:31 pm 

Hi Hyundisonata, (nice car) Welcome to our forum, I'm glad you have joined us. There are a few of us here who have broken bodies but strong minds. Those who aren't broken are really nice and have a understanding of what we face and the trials we endure. We can cry on this forum but we can also laugh about our problems and make light of them in order to get through another day.

We can even blame the Aliens for our predicaments if we want to. All of us here seem to have a different story to tell and some are really quite touching if not heart breaking and some are so funny you'll laugh like you haven't in years. We have it all here so stick around and help add to our crazy little bunch here.

I enjoyed and agreed with what you have to say about life and death. I was a Registered Nurse and my younger years were dealt with helping to bring health back to people but my older years as I was becoming sicker were spent working with agencies and I would work in a lot of Nursing Homes.

I got to help people pass over almost on what seemed like a regular basis. I got to experience that transfer first hand with a lot of people. I know that life exists beyond this one. My sister had an experience where she was sent back even though she didn't want to but was made to.

I have only had the experience in that when I had my heart bypass operation they had to turn my heart off but I experienced nothing, possibly because a machine was still pumping my blood and oxygen around. Needless to say I was dissapointed but I don't think I would have come back if I'd been given the choice.

I'm a big believer in trying to experience many things for memories sake. I believe they are all we take with us from this life and they have to last forever so I try to get as many as I can. I look forward to hearing more of your stories they sound very interesting. Thanks for joining us.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:07 pm 

No you do not have a choice if you did then the last time I would have stayed without a doubt as it is very addictive and when you return the withdrawal of not having the feelings and comfort you had there makes this a very cold harsh world to live in. but saying that, I remember one time I was standing on what seemed like warm terracotta sand in a large hall or cavern and looking up at what I called water and seeing the moon through this water and for some odd reason I knew that if I could get up to that light I could return so I turned my back on what I believe where my relatives and concentrated on getting back for a rum and coke with a cigarette lol and it worked, but the last time I seem to have had planted into me that I cannot return as I have something to complete here some form of quest and since then I have been abducted, met ET on a different occasion and now see ufo’s everywhere, I feel I have been thrown in at the deep end lol ,a year ago if you told me you met ET I would have been rolling around in laughter lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:56 pm 

Quote:
a year ago if you told me you met ET I would have been rolling around in laughter lol.

We're laughing right along with you! Knowing and believing are two separate things. When you know... you KNOW! :? If you've never "been there" yet, you can only say you (try to) believe, or you just plain CAN'T believe.

Welcome to the rank & file of our little community! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:15 pm 

How true, very well said. There are many of us who have done our homework, although not having had the experience ourselves, that have eventually reached the conclusion that this is very real.

I think once we turn that corner, there is NO turning back.

We are a safe place for the abductees among us- as I've said before, our abductees are the key to all our futures.

Good you have found us hyundisonata, welcome aboard.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:23 am 

the abduction I know nothing about except the missing few hours as I have no memory of it at all, I remember before and after very clearly, as for my younger brother, he isn’t doing so well since the incident keeps seeing people and aliens going about his house at night also severally locked doors are open wide in the morning, he also complains of being taken places and shown stuff mostly underground, at the time of the abduction I believe he was their target and I was just excess baggage, since the incident I have researched the area and found quite a lot has been happening there, also there has been several reported abductions on this road and in the woods beside it, one was a forestry worker who died of radiation poisoning. I will put every thing I have in a post on the UFO section under the A70 SCOTLAND and let you judge for yourselves.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:23 pm 

I have just read the very well written post by A70 Scotland.

Incredible amount of information.........still processing, but I thank you for the detail, and will respond.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:39 am 

Salam and greeting to all our friends in this dear forum :)

The materialistic explanation of the NDE is not correct.

When man is about to die (as is it also the case when man is under the effect of certain drug, or some psychological or psychiatric circumstances maybe) --> the communication with the spirit beings will be more.

Then, spiritual beings will have more influence on man (as is also the case during sleep)

See a good explanation here:
<http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#The_Death_Appointment_>

And I invite all of you to my page on the Facebook: Ea Nassir
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001130108287#!/profile.php?id=100001130108287>