UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: As a Kid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:17 pm 

When I was younger, 13 -15 years old I was walking home from visiting a friend house. It was myself and my Brother and Sisters who were ahead of me, I always walked behind do make sure that they kept up and didn’t lag behind. (Dad didn’t like it if we were a minute late, so we were always 10 -15 min early) I grew up in the country. Mountains, rivers, and yes literally 2 miles up hill both ways to visit my friend’s house. (I lived on one mountain top and she another)
Walking home this summer day I was almost home, 1 mile to go or so and suddenly I felt cold, tingly and little disoriented. Like when deja vu hits you and I felt like I had blacked out, I was confused and took a minute to orientate myself. When I got my bearings I continued walking home. My throat started hurting, very sore, which was weird because it was summer and I wasn’t feeling ill at all and with my history of strep throat I knew what to be careful of. When I got home we were thirty minutes early, impossible because we only gave ourselves 15 minutes to get home ( and 15 – 10 to be early) so we left at 1/2 past the hour anyhow, and to be back at the time we left....
Though Im the only one to have felt ODD during our walk... the siblings didn’t even notice and when I got home I checked my throat and I went from a person who had HUGE tonsils to a person who now only has one. ( I joke with my mom that I was abducted and they cloned me, or I am that clone, she can not back up the story of missing time / given back time, but she can vouch for the missing body part)

Post subject: Re: As a Kid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:01 pm 

Maybe you were abducted ... and they took a tonsil which was about to go bad! I've had a couple of "accelerated time" incidents, myself, in years past, so I understand how confounding it can feel.

I used to get called from my home in Glendale, CA at 2:15 a.m. to go get my mother. She was a jazz & blues entertainer--one of the best--and occasionally she drank too much during the evening, and the bartender would take her keys and not let her leave. If he couldn't reach my step-brothers who lived in that area, he'd call ME ... and I lived 35 miles away, and had to be at work at 7:15 a.m. every morning, so getting rousted out of bed a couple of nights a week to drive from North Glendale to S/E Los Angeles County to drive her home was a constant aggravation, but I always did it.

One night they didn't call me until 3:00 a.m. which meant at least 25 minutes' drive in each direction, plus another half hour to get her home safely; it meant I might as well just stay up when I returned to Glendale, because to go back to sleep would have been a moot point. I drove to Norwalk, got her to South Lakewood, and looked at the clock in my car. It was 4:05 a.m. when I pulled away from the curb at her house, and headed for the freeway which was 6 blocks away. I had to take the 91 Fwy. to the 605 Fwy. to the 5 Fwy. to the 2 Fwy, and even though at that time in the morning traffic was extremely light, I rarely drove over 80 miles an hour because I had a perfect driving record and didn't want any tickets or accidents.

When I merged from the 5 Fwy to the 2 Fwy something WEIRD happened--I looked around, and couldn't recognize where I was! Everything seemed totally surreal. I had a moment of extreme panic--Did I turn onto the wrong Freeway? Did I fall asleep and miss my exit? Then just as instantly as it began, the episode ended, and when I pulled into my parking space the time on my car clock read: 4:45 a.m. I knew I had to get up at 5:30 a.m., so I was resigned to making coffee and getting ready for work, even though I was exhausted.

I walked into my apartment, laid down my keys, and went into the kitchen. The kitchen clock read: 3:30 a.m. Well, I thought there had been a power outtage, so I looked at my wind-up alarm on my bedside stand. IT read 3:31 a.m.! Then I looked at my watch ... my watch said $3:31 a.m.! I picked up my phone and called Time: "The local time is, Three-thirty two a.m. and 10 seconds..." I was confused, but not so confused I didn't immediately take advantage of the situation. I hurriedly crawled into bed and fell fast asleep, to be awakened by my alarm at exactly 5:30 a.m., right on schedule. I felt rested, not disoriented, and for the past 41 years I have often thought about that instance, and wondered if my aliens friends had taken great pity on my dedication to my mother's well being, and decided to give me a break ... OR, if I somehow passed through a rolling vortex, and recovered some of the lost time strictly by accident.

I will never know. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:03 am 

When these things happen, I have come to learn that most of what would scare you, you are not immediately aware of, and have no obvious reason to be fearful.

It seems that many years (except for some) pass, and you carry the memories, which are disjointed and not very clear, and at some point, you being to assess and research what has happened, and if you're lucky, you find someone who has also experienced similar things.

Because it is a very personal journey, into the unknown part of your life, like me, you may someday start to realize the probabilities of something truly happening, or that has happened, for which there is no mainstream answer for.

If you do delve into those waters, go slow. But don't be afraid.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:31 am 

Wow, Teaked, awesome story.

When stuff like that happens, I am more likely to attribute it to intervention by a guardian angel rather than aliens (I mean, really, do aliens really give a flip what happens to you or I?).

My most recent experience (one that I can remember, in other words), involves what might possibly have been an auto accident if it were not for intervention.

I was driving to work one morning and the freeway was, as usual, packed with traffic, although everyone was moving along briskly. I vaguely remember at one point headlights in my rear-view mirror getting bigger very quickly, but the next thing that happened was the sensation of something picking up the rear end of my car and pushing it forward so that I gained about 15 miles per hour in pretty short order.

That is exactly what it felt like, and I thought for a few seconds that a car had come up behind me and pushed me forward. But that was absurd since it would more likely have crushed the back of the car rather than gently pushing it forward.

It was as if all of the sudden the throttle had been opened up by an unseen hand, but the motor didn't rev up.

Coming to the conclusion that my guardian angel had prevented my being involved in an accident, I said a little thank you prayer, and completed my trip without further incident.

I think our guardian angels act as stopgaps to prevent any disasters that would divert us from our purpose on this ball. If it isn't a part of the life we planned before we incarnated, then we are spared from going through it.

That's my opinion, anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 am 

I don't know if the guardian angels in our lives are NOT alien beings who have invested a whole lot in our lineage and our awareness.

I've been saved from dying in an earthquake by a male voice that sounded exactly like the alien I used to think of as my "father from another world--up there."

I've been saved from being mugged by a voice telling me, "Don't trust this person who's walking by you."

I was saved from falling 30 feet off of a ledge when I was blown by a gust of canyon wind, by something that jerked me backwards instead of letting me fall forward in the direction the trellis wall I was attempting to install[ it fell - over the deck and down the side of he canyon. I didn't hear a voice that time, but I felt something pull me backwards while the wind blew the trellis the other direction.

I tend to think that since I've been protected by aliens since I was a young child, these aliens are my guardian angels. And I doubt that there is ANY concrete evidence to say that there is any difference between the two... just like I can't say God sent me the record "Tom Dooley" in 1958 after my great-grandmother cut off all the connector plugs to the radios in the house, and took away my allowance because she didn't want me to buy the 45 r.p.m. But 6 months later, the record came floating down the creek by our house, and I snatched it out of the water, and when it dried out, it played. Oh, yes... I prayed OUT LOUD to God for the record, but just to antagonize my great-grandmother. I didn't believe God would answer that prayer any more than she did. Nevertheless, someone thought her reason for not wanting me to have it was without merit. And I got it, MUCH to her chagrin.

I'm NOT saying guardian angels and aliens really are different entities, but from different realms. I'm just saying I cannot delineate between the two factions that have saved me from harm and granted me some wishes for 64 years.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:45 pm 

Gosh.

You really have had a lot of paranormal help along the way. Lucky you! :)

Here's my take on Aliens vs. Angels.

I think Angels are spiritual beings (that is, spirit, not physical), and extraterrestrials are like us: physical with spirit indwelling. Angels are able to affect things physically (I don't know how exactly) but are not flesh-and-blood, while aliens are in fact flesh-and blood (I realize that there is evidence that some of those encountered may be robotic, cyborgs, in other words, but physical nevertheless).

Angels take direction from the Creator and some are specifically assigned to take care of we incarnated spirits in the physical Universe. In fact, I have read of evidence that spirits of loved ones can take a role as guardian angel over their still-incarnated family members, although they are not technically angels.

Extraterrestrials thousands, maybe millions, of years ahead of us, may have the technical or post-technical means to do some of the same sort of things that Angels are able to do: projecting vocalizations to any point they wish to, for instance. So they may take the initiative to act as a guardian for human beings who, for reasons unknown, are of interest to them.

I think it matters little how the protection comes, I believe that it all is mandated by the Creator's support system for incarnated souls, and all of us, I believe, have been influenced to provide that support to our fellows at times without our awareness. So why would extraterrestrials not be used in the same manner?

We physically-encapsulated spirits need protection because of the unpredictable nature of life on the physical plane. I believe that before I was born, I sat down with a counselor and planned the basic framework for this current life and what sort of events would happen to present opportunities for growth. Some things, like illnesses and adversities, are decided upon in advance of incarnation, and spiritual agencies are brought to bear to realize the planned events. However, sometimes, pardon the language, "shit happens", and throws the individual off the planned course. I believe this is when an Angel or an incarnated soul steps in to try to mitigate the accidental diversion.

So, I guess, in a nutshell, I am saying I recognize the truth of what you are saying.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:33 pm 

One reality is for certain: There are too many of them, similar and dissimilar, for our science and our gut feelings to properly categorize them all. So, OUR reality is just human...

Maybe the wisest comment my great-grandmother used to utter when strange things happened, was "Who cares where it came from, as long as it turned out good." It was never a question... It was just her way of dealing with the unexplained, which might have come from The Devil - but as long as it worked out for the good of someone, it was okay. Kinda like making lemonade out of sour lemons... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:47 pm 

I like your great-Grandmothers thinking! :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:28 am 

Well, wherever she is, I'm sure SHE will appreciate your comment. Having lived with her for 15 1/2 years. it's only now and then that something she said then seems to have been a truly inspired insight... But you don't hold my personal prejudices, so thank you Timbit, in her behalf.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:49 pm 
Unregistered
Tweaked, I, too, think your great-grandmom was on to something.

If there is such a thing as Satan, I think the Creator is a lot sharper than he is, and that God uses Satan to further His plans for his Creations.

All the "bad" things that happen to humanity serve to further the spiritual growth of individuals.