UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:02 pm 

Thanks guys, You can't relize how good it is to be able to tell this to someone that actually believes it could have happened. I feel as sense of release.

David: About the debit card? It has not shown up, and that usually happens instantly. The drug store checked with the insurance people and they have no record of any such transaction. The Gov. Drug Investagators have taken the original card as evidence, against my will. They promised to send me a color copy, but I doubt that will happen. I never told them about the post office issue, as Shirley has no memory of the event, nor do the people at the drug store. The only thing that sticks out, like a sore thumb, is the now missing card. The drugist told me, on the sli, that there was no proof that the message had been earesed. The Hospital is very concerned and is about to install a recording device for all "called-in" perscriptions. They have not been sucessful in tracing the call, but that is still being worked on.

Tweaked: Your right, it has been a wild ride, this life of my, but in someways very interesting. Every once in a while I get experiences that pull these lose ends together, like the visit from Thelina (My alien friend).

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:27 pm 

After MY "other family" stopped the physical contact, other Beings began making contact. One was on our bed, physically, and when he thought he had me paralyzed and under control, I managed to reach out and grab him--scared him out of his wits; a couple of other strange Beings have visited in VERY vivid dreams, and they were really irritating.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:09 am 

I do believe that it is far more likely than not that two separate experiences, occurring simutaneously, happened to you Bebop.

That has happened to me, in what I've come to call time slips. Up to an estimated 8 hours has passed while I was physically present in two places at the same time. The difference being though, that I was never able to recall where I had gone in one of them.

I would wake up in a familiar reality, in utter confusion.

The alternate place was essentially the same place as my neighbourhood, but different. It was as real as the freckles on your face, but it was not in 'my time'.

I just learned to accept it, and eventually the fear subsided.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 am 

This is weird and then it get's weird.......the insurance company has no record of this?

So who paid for the pills? $1.50 is not going to get you much of a prescription, maybe a package of chewing gum though.

And if there is no record of a debit card transaction...someone is going to ask how the hell you got the pills without paying for them?

I do not believe we have yet found the answer or have we connected the dots on this one.

I keep going back to Shirley at the post office and think she is a big piece of the puzzle.

But Shirley does not remember any of it........so the question might be; did something happen to these people you encountered that day, but it did not happen to you?

In other words were you immune or uneffected by whatever it was that affected these other people?

It is not necessarily something that happened to you even though you seem to be on the receiving end of it, but if you look at it from the angle that you were the only conscious observer it changes the whole picture.

They seem to be the one's having a problem, because you knew who they were and they were the one's having a problem identifying with someone they knew but did not recognize.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 am 

That's an interesting observation David, that it was them, not Bebop.

Then again, who crossed into who's reality.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 am 

Beats me Tim.......it's one of those puzzles that just gets stranger and stranger the more you think about it.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 am 

A lot of people would say this is just nuts or stupid or crazy, but stuff happens and no one seems to know why and because they can't explain it or can't understand it they put a label on it.

I once had a cashier in a department store try and give me all the money out of her cash register and another employee saw what was happening and asked her what she was doing.

This was enough to jolt her back to a conscious state and she realized what she was doing was not okay......but in the meantime I'm standing there in a stunned state wondering what the hell is going on.

Only ever happened once, but once was enough thanks, because it felt very weird.

I said nothing to suggest she do this, I merely made a purchase and thought she was simply going to give me my change, but instead she started counting the dollar bills in her register into my hand to the point where they were falling onto the counter.

Why? I have no idea and the cashier was quite embarassed and shook up by the experience.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:02 pm 

Correction, Corection:

David had asked this question and I had replied that the debit was not found.

And if there is no record of a debit card transaction...someone is going to ask how the hell you got the pills without paying for them?

In the confusion on this end, I looked at my debit account and found no debit. Remember I had used my wifes card and there was a debit from her acount. Also this perscription is not billed to the standard insurance program. It is handled as though it had been admistered in the Hospital. Thus the drug store did not chenking abilty to that file.

About the cost of this drug (6 Pills) it would have been at full price $320. we paid only $1.50

Post subject: resumewritersonline
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:26 pm 

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. https://www.resumewritersonline.com