UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Time a I perceive it
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:32 pm 

The mystery and illussion that is Time
Today at 8:12am
Hi Guys

Nothing is as it seems to be and all things are subjective realties to
the observer. Everything is relative to each person from the viewpoint
of the only ultimate reality the First Cause, Ultimate, Divine Mind.
There is no absolute time, time moves differently from one object to
the next and in one location to the next.

For example, time moves
slower on massive objects like the Sun or Jupiter and faster on
smaller objects like our Earth. It moves even minutely faster in
space. This is no longer a theory, but proven fact. Extremely accurate
precision atomic clocks on fast moving spacecraft have detected this
strange phenomenon and proven Einstein's theory of relativity to be
true. Stop all the clocks in the universe and movement will continue
unaffected. Stop all movement and the illusion we call time will stop
and nothing ever happen again, unless Source again allows movement to
begin again.

Time within the physical universe is elastic in one direction only namely; into a
future moment. The twin paradox describes what happens. One twin
boards a spacecraft traveling close to the speed of light, on a voyage
for Alpha Centauri, some four light years from earth. Ten years he
returns having aged only one year compared to his now twenty-year-
older twin brother. An enigmatic paradox but absolutely true and real.
One exciting, but far distant use of this effect is the real
possibility of reaching any moment in the future. Given enough speed,
one could reach the Olympic Games of the year 2108, in a matter of a
few subjective days. Backward times travel to the past, is a fantasy
and if this were possible, a person could do the impossible and go
back and murder their younger self. There is no universal now! Events
are simply there, hanging in space-time Time cannot exist without
space and space cannot exist without time. We only conceive of time by
the movement of an object through space, so space and time are
different realities of the same thing and can only exist where
movement is allowed. For example, stop all movement in the universe
and you have stopped time, have you not? Therefore, these three things
are one "spacetimemovement reality". There is simply no universal now and
each moment is unique to the observer. God, however, observes our
reality, , like unraveled frames of a movie story, depicting the life
of the universe, from its birth until its demise like separate
billions of moments, recorded on each frame of the film of existence..

Time” is an illusion, a purely human construct of mankind, designed for convenience in order to measure a perceived “past”, “present” and “future”. The illusion of “time” on Earth is maintained by means of a scientific measurement of the relative positions of the Earth and the Sun in the physical three dimensional Universe in order to observe the seasons and the time the Earth takes for a complete rotation relative to the Sun in the measurement of ongoing “time”, in turn measured by various physical instruments such as clocks, calendars and charts.

Beyond the perceptions of most of those in the physical world, “time” simply does not exist. There is only Now, the Eternal Now where everything that has happened, is happening and ever will happen relative to the Earth concept of time already exists, always has existed and always will exist. Beyond Earth therefore the concepts of “past, present and future” simply do not and cannot exist.

The entire Universe from The Source, The First Cause, God is Energy vibrating at a frequency relative to The Source, The Source being the very centre of the Universe of Energy and the physical world being the outermost shell, the physical three dimensional Universe as observed by means of the physical senses and by science, existing at the lowest rate of vibration and the highest density. It should also be mentioned that the physical Universe of matter represents only a tiny fraction of the Universe of Energy and vibration in its entirety.
All Energy is influenced by the causation of thought before configuring under the influence of that thought, manifesting as an observable effect in the plane at which the thought originated. Everything that happens, ever happened and ever will happen in the entire Universe therefore, including the physical world, first originated as a thought originating from the Mind of a Being, and which thought in turn has its corresponding effect on the Energy of the Causal Spheres of the Universe while becoming the corresponding and potentially observable effect.

The Ultimate act of Creation by The First Cause, The Source, God of the entire Universe in all of its glorious spheres, planes and dimensions originated in the very beginning as a thought in the Mind of God. It can be truly said therefore that we all exist as “expressions”, within the Mind of God, made in the true Spiritual image of God.

Since the beginning of the human concept of “time” mankind has sought to live life based
around that concept, thereby always thinking in terms of past present and future rather than Now. The Universe and the Energy we influence in the creation of our own individual realities have no concept of time, only Now, and as a result there is a no past or future irrespective of how much mankind forces his own existence around those erroneous notions. This tendency to force everything to happen in compliance with a notional concept of “time” has a very profound effect on the lives of those who do not fully understand these realities.

When a person thinks in the future tense, for example ” I will”, “I want”, “I could” then the Energy being influenced by those thoughts that can manifest into individual reality will be influenced only in the Now, with the perceived future never actually arriving.

So if someone thinks, says or behaves in a manner that implies “I want”, then that person is placing themselves into a perpetual state of “wanting” but never of actually receiving. The vast majority of the human race today exists to some extent in a state of such wanting, while never being in a state of Mind, Energy and vibration to receive that which they “want”.
alan

The Universe, The Source, God is immutable, absolutely perfect in every possible respect, and will accordingly always respond to a thought in its absolute terms rather than a human concept. “I want” literally creates a state of “wanting” perpetually until if or at such time whatever is associated with that thought is shifted to a state of “having” in the Now, which will then allow the object of that thought to

Post subject: Re: Time a I perceive it
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:19 pm 

Alan, your last paragraph wasn't complete.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:31 pm 

Hi Tweaked dear,

I think I only cut off two words (create anything) but I dont see a method to modify or edit on your forum. Full version below:

The mystery and illussion that is Time
Today at 8:12am
Hi Guys

Nothing is as it seems to be and all things are subjective realties to
the observer. Everything is relative to each person from the viewpoint
of the only ultimate reality the First Cause, Ultimate, Divine Mind.
There is no absolute time, time moves differently from one object to
the next and in one location to the next.

For example, time moves
slower on massive objects like the Sun or Jupiter and faster on
smaller objects like our Earth. It moves even minutely faster in
space. This is no longer a theory, but proven fact. Extremely accurate
precision atomic clocks on fast moving spacecraft have detected this
strange phenomenon and proven Einstein's theory of relativity to be
true. Stop all the clocks in the universe and movement will continue
unaffected. Stop all movement and the illusion we call time will stop
and nothing ever happen again, unless Source again allows movement to
begin again.

Time within the physical universe is elastic in one direction only namely; into a
future moment. The twin paradox describes what happens. One twin
boards a spacecraft traveling close to the speed of light, on a voyage
for Alpha Centauri, some four light years from earth. Ten years he
returns having aged only one year compared to his now twenty-year-
older twin brother. An enigmatic paradox but absolutely true and real.
One exciting, but far distant use of this effect is the real
possibility of reaching any moment in the future. Given enough speed,
one could reach the Olympic Games of the year 2108, in a matter of a
few subjective days. Backward times travel to the past, is a fantasy
and if this were possible, a person could do the impossible and go
back and murder their younger self. There is no universal now! Events
are simply there, hanging in space-time Time cannot exist without
space and space cannot exist without time. We only conceive of time by
the movement of an object through space, so space and time are
different realities of the same thing and can only exist where
movement is allowed. For example, stop all movement in the universe
and you have stopped time, have you not? Therefore, these three things
are one "spacetimemovement reality". There is simply no universal now and
each moment is unique to the observer. God, however, observes our
reality, , like unraveled frames of a movie story, depicting the life
of the universe, from its birth until its demise like separate
billions of moments, recorded on each frame of the film of existence..

Time” is an illusion, a purely human construct of mankind, designed for convenience in order to measure a perceived “past”, “present” and “future”. The illusion of “time” on Earth is maintained by means of a scientific measurement of the relative positions of the Earth and the Sun in the physical three dimensional Universe in order to observe the seasons and the time the Earth takes for a complete rotation relative to the Sun in the measurement of ongoing “time”, in turn measured by various physical instruments such as clocks, calendars and charts.

Beyond the perceptions of most of those in the physical world, “time” simply does not exist. There is only Now, the Eternal Now where everything that has happened, is happening and ever will happen relative to the Earth concept of time already exists, always has existed and always will exist. Beyond Earth therefore the concepts of “past, present and future” simply do not and cannot exist.

The entire Universe from The Source, The First Cause, God is Energy vibrating at a frequency relative to The Source, The Source being the very centre of the Universe of Energy and the physical world being the outermost shell, the physical three dimensional Universe as observed by means of the physical senses and by science, existing at the lowest rate of vibration and the highest density. It should also be mentioned that the physical Universe of matter represents only a tiny fraction of the Universe of Energy and vibration in its entirety.
All Energy is influenced by the causation of thought before configuring under the influence of that thought, manifesting as an observable effect in the plane at which the thought originated. Everything that happens, ever happened and ever will happen in the entire Universe therefore, including the physical world, first originated as a thought originating from the Mind of a Being, and which thought in turn has its corresponding effect on the Energy of the Causal Spheres of the Universe while becoming the corresponding and potentially observable effect.

The Ultimate act of Creation by The First Cause, The Source, God of the entire Universe in all of its glorious spheres, planes and dimensions originated in the very beginning as a thought in the Mind of God. It can be truly said therefore that we all exist as “expressions”, within the Mind of God, made in the true Spiritual image of God.

Since the beginning of the human concept of “time” mankind has sought to live life based
around that concept, thereby always thinking in terms of past present and future rather than Now. The Universe and the Energy we influence in the creation of our own individual realities have no concept of time, only Now, and as a result there is a no past or future irrespective of how much mankind forces his own existence around those erroneous notions. This tendency to force everything to happen in compliance with a notional concept of “time” has a very profound effect on the lives of those who do not fully understand these realities.

When a person thinks in the future tense, for example ” I will”, “I want”, “I could” then the Energy being influenced by those thoughts that can manifest into individual reality will be influenced only in the Now, with the perceived future never actually arriving.

So if someone thinks, says or behaves in a manner that implies “I want”, then that person is placing themselves into a perpetual state of “wanting” but never of actually receiving. The vast majority of the human race today exists to some extent in a state of such wanting, while never being in a state of Mind, Energy and vibration to receive that which they “want”.
alan

The Universe, The Source, God is immutable, absolutely perfect in every possible respect, and will accordingly always respond to a thought in its absolute terms rather than a human concept. “I want” literally creates a state of “wanting” perpetually until if or at such time whatever is associated with that thought is shifted to a state of “having” in the Now, which will then allow the object of that thought "I will" to create.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:54 pm 

Insightful, and embraces a great deal of my thinking. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:26 am 

Except for a couple of little naggy things........for very fast moving things like Navstar satellites time slows down.....so the fast flight to the future might take a while, a very long time if you are keeping track of this fast space craft traveling relative to someone left at home on earth.

And the idea that time is very slow for the sun is not quite correct, but time is very slow for both Saturn and Jupiter. The sun is a special case because it is located at the center of our solar system and has a very slow rotational speed.

Also the idea of a paradox existing in relation to traveling to the past is itself a fantasy, due to the fact that you must separate from your own time line to time travel......you alter your point and or system of reference in the process.

And on top of everything else time itself is not a linear process or something that can be measured in terms of linear proportions.......so there are no years to count..especially in a simultaneous universe.

Of course time is different for every system in motion, but both past and future exist simultaneously, whereby it is possible to observe both past and future conditions at the same time.

And due to the nature of time itself one will always perceive themselves to be situated in the present, whereby it is impossible to determine whether one is presently existing in the past or future of the planet upon which they are situated.

In this respect our reference to millions and billions of years and or light years becomes less than coherent and loses any rational sense of meaning, as both the past and future exist simultaneously.

If you consider the possibility of defining now in terms of a mathematical value you are left grasping at air because the now is of a non-absolute value of such infinitely short duration that it is virtually impossible to calculate.

The expressions of wanting are right on the money alright........the perpetual wanting and the never getting.

And God.....creator of universe....the all of the all is God.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:51 pm 

Barkely,

Yes nothing is absolute averything is relative to the perceiver

alan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:23 am 

More than that Alan......the condition of universe remains relative to the system of reference, and because there are an apparently infinite number of systems there are a corresponding number of conditions of universe all existing simultaneously.

But this does not mean the perceiver may even be aware of the fact, as what they perceive has little or nothing to do with it........the universe continues with or without us or even them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:01 am 

I have always loved toying with the notion of Time Travel, ever since I was a small child. I would occasionally see a movie about a time machine, or a Twilite Zone episode that dealt with the subject, and it simply fascinated me! The thing that really stands out in my mind though, is that as I recall now, retrospectively, when I toyed with the idea of Time Travel, I never really saw myself utilizing a machine of any type. I imagined that it was all done through inner mechanics. Through perception and focus, intention and acceptance, integration and listening.

The main idea that I hold about Time Travel, is that it is a very real probability. I did not say I felt it was easy, I said Real Probability. :) In the Great Holographic Universe, there is said to be only One Source, with endless extensionalities. It is said that we are each an Individuated Essence of That Great Source. If you know about holograms, you may know that you can take a holographic image, lets say, of a rose, and cut it with lasers into a 1mm thick piece of optics material. If one then takes that piece of material, that now looks like a bunch of lines and circles, and then appropriately passes laserlight through it via splitting, it will reform the image of a 3D rose. The interesting aspect of this, is that even if we take the original optical material, and cut it into 4 smaller pieces, each piece will contain the Whole Image of the rose. It is this model of thinking that is revolutionizing thinking on our planet, with Systems Theory, with Medicine, Science, with Quantum Understanding, with Human Beings, and even with our understanding of Nature, Universe, and The Source Itself. Every single piece, contains the full information, albeit on a smaller and more microscopic scale. However it still contains all the information that its Source does.

If we approach the Human Being in this way, we can now see that the Human Being, since it is now a model of Holographic Extension of the source, contains all that Its Source Does as well.

We can now allow ourselves to approach Time Travel as a more feasible reality. There would no longer be a separation between what Creator and Created knows. There would be a singularity of form that could well allow for the conscious self, to access the information that the future self, also encoded with All Data, yet now consciously aware of it's simultaneous past self's experiences. This could allow for Communication between the "present" Self, and the "future" Self, and even the "past" siultaneous Self, and the Future Self. All of this exchanging of data could allow for very a very well informed Human Conciousness.

This is basically my overly generalized and simplified understanding of Time Travel application. It is not so much about going to the past itself, and being there, what would be the point, we have already been? It would be better to approach the past with the Present Self, and totally explore What Was Missed! Would it not? As well, to allot the Future Self to teach the Present self, what IT MISSED OUT ON, which in turn, makes the Present Self, the Past Self, to the Future Self!! LOL!

Lets just call it, the Practical Application Of Time Travel.

Blessings,

zuvuya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:57 am 

I time-traveled once, back to 1937--a U.S. Army bar and commissary located in (what I perceived to be) The Panama Canal Zone. There was a brand new (OLD) Calendar hanging on the inside wall, behind the bar. It said 1937 in no uncertain terms. The guy cleaning behind the bar had his hair parted in the center. There were old WWI helmets and souvenirs tacked to the wall. And on the bar was a HUGE glass jar of the 3-color (pink/white/brown) coconut drops.

The amusing thing about the entire experience was this place was located smack-dab in the middle of nothing but JUNGLE (I could hear tropical birds, like those in the sound affects from the old Ramar of the Jungle Series, back in the early 1950s), with a shiny old-fashioned army jeep parked on boards next to the building.

I knew I was astrally traveling--I'd been lying on my bed at home, meditating--when I was sucked out of my body into a vortex of darkness, whizzing past bulbs of electric colors that imploded as I passed them by. (Think STARGATE SG-1) So I naturally thought, when I found myself outside this building that said, "Panama Canal Zone Commissary," I could walk through the door without opening it. Darn near broke my NOSE!

I was wearing a T-shirt and bell-bottom jeans. The T-shirt had the year 1976 or 1977 printed on it, and I think an emblem of one of the Voyager Missions. The guy behind the bar clearly recognized me as someone who worked there as a prostitute ... and he demanded to know, "What the Hell are you wearin'?" and I mumbled something about some guy gave them to me, and he ordered me to change into something DECENT, just before he asked me where his money was... I ran my hands up and down over my hips, showing him the jeans had NO POCKETS, and said I'd go get his money and come back. When I got outside I stood on the board walk and looked up at a perfectly blue sky between the tall tropical trees, and said: "I don't know quite how I got here, but you'd better get me OUT before this guy figures out I don't have his money!" Suddenly I was going backwards through that tunnel with the electric colors of red, orange, blue, yellow and green, all imploding as I whizzed past them.

And then I was aware of my own bed beneath my back, and the warm sunlight on my cheek. I opened my eyes and said out loud, "WHAT A RUSH!"

So, yes... I know it's possible to travel back in Time, and the Remote Viewers all tell me they have gone both back and forward, although forward is a projected reality, since we haven't been there to imprint anything yet.

I just don't know how to control my astral travels. It's almost just fun to not worry about where I'm going--kind of like throwing a dart at a world map and saying, "I don't care WHERE it lands, let's just GO!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:57 pm 

Yes, that is fabulous!! I have heard quite a few sotries of people both astrally, and physically stepping through a rift of sorts (not sure just what else to call it!) and experiencing full on, other times and places, some of which were so parralell to our current trends and lineages, that these people are able to return to this time-frame, and look up records confirming names and addresses of people and places, etc! Pretty fun to digest this one! I love the thought, that upon mastery, we would no more be longing for the 50's, or any time frame, and would indeed be able to move fluidly through time, and enjoy all of it, learn and integrate all of it. But then, I also feel that we have illusion, and seeming barrier, for very real and useful reasons. Just as with Lifetimes, it would be counterproductive to absorb hundreds, or even thousands of lifetimes of data all at once, when we can barely take a deep breath some days, and integrate the seeming single stream that we experience now!! So to me, it is ALL good! :)

Blessings,

zuvuya

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next