UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Time a I perceive it
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:29 am 

All I can say again is what I was told and it was in relation to the home units we will be living in on their planet and I was told that they don't use water in their households nor do they use it for consumption and that was all I was told and I don't think I questioned the statement or had any other clarification.

I don't know if they have water on their planet or not or if it's just too cantaminated to use for washing or for drinking. Perhaps it needs to be sterilized in some way first or maybe they have something better to drink I don't know.

When I used to go on board physically I would be quickly dunked (for want of a better word) in a substance that was like a dry gel but it didn't stick to you and you don't need to be dried off after but you are naked when you get put in it and are sometimes given a gown type of clothing to wear til you go home. The substance is to kill off any bugs and things that we carry so that we don't transfer them. Some teams don't understand our modesty so they don't give you anything to wear but it depends on who's on. Massilla will always give you a gown.

I will try to remember to ask more about the water but usually when there is something I want to ask for some reason I nearly always forget. Ann :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:52 am 

Water.....amazing stuff.......packs quite a punch in energy, which is why we should be using it as a fuel........like the Japanese water car........I love that little blue car and hope they sell millions of them.

Interesting how much mileage you can get out of a gallon of water......puts gasoline to shame, but then gasoline is a shame.........horrible stuff.

I don't know whether water is an issue in respect to saucers having no toilets, but they don't have toilets to accommodate the likes of us.

It would appear that Mars was once an ocean planet and it is more than likely that the oceans on Mars ended up being dumped on our planet earth when the two came very close together during ancient times. This could account for the historical great flood which was recorded all around the world.

Another interesting point is the existence of trees on other planets, so there has to be some water if there are trees.

Most people don't realize that trees are structured on the basis of universal principles, which makes them extremely amazing creations.........so much so that it boggles the mind.

So, there are trees out there.........more so than I think most people might suspect.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:17 pm 

I don't know if there's water on my friends planet or if there are trees either but I have seen pictures of their home and the ones I have seen have a sceenery of rocks. They're beautifull rocks though and so colourfull. There are long flat plains of them with different sized and coloured rocks arranged like we would a garden and they're (I presume) homes blend in nicely to them. I've only seen pictures of them of course but they don't feel like they are dry or arid places. I'm hopeing I can remember to ask about the water cause I'm really curious about it now. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:30 pm 

If you can have a contact, try ask them ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14