UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time a I perceive it
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:50 am 

Yes, I am aware of him. He is not, to my known intelligence, a remote viewer. He is indeed a learned person.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:37 pm 

I know that remote viewing is when a person can see things in their mind from miles away in the here and now but if someone sees stuff from far away before it happens is that remote viewing or just ESP. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:41 am 

I have written something before that was not correct. Sorry.

It's not only about miles away but also about time away...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:32 pm 

Psychics see things that can happen, but the truly good psychics always say that what they have seen in NOT cast in stone... that since it's in the Future, it's always subject to change. I have had flashes of things in the future; some were absolutely true, and some were changed, possibly because I saw it, and didn't like what I saw. I think we can influence the future if we have something specific in mind and concentrate on it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:18 am 

Quote:
I think we can influence the future if we have something specific in mind and concentrate on it.
Indian Yoga, but not the one done as a game...

Power of mind is something incalculable; peoples use only a little of their brain. It seems that only Asians use more than other, and this 'cause of their kind of writing. Therefore have "more developed minds" since young. This I read time ago in some book (medical)...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:12 am 

Do you remember if the report you read said it was because people drew characters instead of writing letters? Or did it have something to do with writing right-to-left instead of the way you and we do it?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:31 am 

I'd be interested to hear more about that too. Perhaps we can get some insights about what they do to increase their brain power. It is always true that asian peole seem more defined and skilled and more knowedgeable and are able to comprehend much more easily than we can.

Perhaps we can learn how to use more of our brains with trying some of their ways such as the writing. Perhaps even writing in english only backwards would help. I'm not talking so much of mystical things here just more normal everyday applications. Obviously the best time to start these things is with a baby but we may still be able to do some things at least a little bit. I think it's worth a try anyway. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:22 am 

I'll try to explain the better I can.

From a young age learn that the signs in their writing facts correspond to sounds; those sounds (eg.: gn as in gnome) indicate several families of vowels and consonants (eg.: gn as in gnome) to form a word or phrase, but those sign also vary from region to region, so they have to try understand and store also signs from different regions, and here is only a brain job.

After they learn everything, will be during years a natural way of life. As you may know, most of them can't pronounce the letter R and at its place they use L. Their figured alphabet doesn't contain a single R, but a mixed of other letters that prepare the phrase or word, so it's difficult pronouncing it.

For doing it, they must use the two brain hemispheres, while we will use only one, the left. So their brain makes a kind of gymn, natural gymn that will grows up their brains and this gives habit for both hemispheres.

For this the perception in their brain in faster than in our (someone has written so).

I hope it is quite understandable because I also had to use Google translate for some terminology ... :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:48 pm 

How interesting! I've never heard that kind of explanation, before! Thank-you, Dad! It's certainly food for thought. Strange and beautiful world we live in, isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:29 pm 

I think it's possible a better explanation with more datas on Wiki. I'm sorry if my english is not so high...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next