UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Dan Burisch Stargate
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:17 am 
Unregistered
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to mention a video I recently watched produced by Project Camelot. In a series of interviews with Dan Burisch who is a microbiologist with Majestic working in Area 51. He claims to have first hand knowledge that they have, and used Stargate technology as well as Looking Glass technology. In a treaty with "Humans" from a time in the future whom he has interviewed, he was given info that led to the discovery of artifacts that provided the instructions on how to build a Stargate device to access natural wormholes and allow time and interplanetary travel. Amazing stuff. According to him this technology was available to different countries and of course abused and misused and has been retrieved and dismantled. It has been suggested that the war in Iraq involved this technology. It is really hard to believe that what he says can be true. He has the credentials and others in the scientific field willing to speak up seem to confirm his claims. I am still trying to digest what he is saying. If his claims are true than it does provide a lot of explanations for the strange things we see. I was a little disappointed that the interviewer knowing that he had met and interviewed beings who where time travelers and knew our future and history but did not try and get answers to the mysteries of the world like the pyramids or J.C. or where's Jimmy Hoffa? Anyway fascinating stuff and will make you think.
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:14 pm 

Hello cuzn!

Dan Burisch is quite a controversial figure. Quite charismatic and believable. But, is he what he appears to be. When I saw your post, I remembered the name, but couldn't quite get a fix on him. We had some posts on him in the forum some time ago.

Project Camelot for anyone interested, is a web site that allows for 'insiders' to post with anonymity as to their knowledge of things like Area 51, Black Ops, Military etc. They provide two of a three part video of Burich, which can be reviewed here.

[url "http://www.projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html"]http://www.projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html[/url]

Project Camelot's web page is here: [url "http://www.projectcamelot.org/index.html"]http://www.projectcamelot.org/index.html[/url]

The 'looking glass' is some sort of apparatus that allows for information to be passed from one dimension to another, and allow for time travel. More on that can be found here:
[url "http://www.projectcamelot.org/project_looking_glass.html"]http://www.projectcamelot.org/project_looking_glass.html[/url]

There are some who also say that Dan Burisch is a total and complete fraud. To balance out both points of view, here is one on the fraud side:

[url "http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.html"]http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.html[/url]

I'm sure there are many more than I that can attest to the facts surrounding the Stargate, and other theories, and their authenticity.

Any opinions on this?

Tim
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:15 pm 
Unregistered
Of course I would expect there to be an attack on his credibility as there always is. I would imagine there is a pr packet prepared for anyone who is involved in top secret controversial government projects. Probably step one is to discredit witness. You don't think the government is going to let someone expose information like this without being challenged? I think in the end we have to judge for ourselves based on what the person is saying because we will never see unchallenged proof. Because of the unbelievable claims that Dan Burisch makes, and the fact that he is willing to stand up and take credit for it, he is either one crazy fool or someone to be admired for his courage. Just think, we hide behind online ID's just posting on a forum like this. I've watched all the interviews in the series and I found him to be very consistent and honest in his answers. I found it most interesting and surprising that after all he has experienced and to have had access to knowledge and info about the future and past, he comes to the conclusion that we shouldn't be using artificial technology to guide us into the future. The fate of humanity is our responsibility, making decisions based on common sense, good values and a strong spiritual base is the best we can do. The use of Stargate and Looking Glass technology, although powerful creates problems like multiple time lines that can create endless loops of errors. It also presents an irresistible opportunity for those seeking power and control to exploit it. He makes a lot sense but what he claims is so hard to believe it makes me hit the pause button. Making you stop and think about these issues has got to be a positive thing. I'm sure that at sometime in our future we will really have to deal with these very issues.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:39 pm 
Unregistered
Hello,

I have read your posting, and I would like to talk more with you about the Stargate and time travel, and those scientist that you have talked to.

------ Mike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:25 pm 
Unregistered
Hey Mike,

I guess a good place to start is, what is your opinion is of Dan Burisch. Do you find him to be credible? For me personally I am not sure I could expose myself like that and become a target of ridicule, threats, criticism. I have to give him a few points for his courage to identify himself and deal with the consequences. As for what he claims, half of me wants to believe that it is true. It resolves a lot of questions in my mind. The other half just can't accept that it is possible. Very stimulating though.

Post subject: Re: Dan Burisch Stargate
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:48 am 

To give you a taste of what this is about you can read the article Time Lines & Distortions in the Jan/Feb edition of Nexus Magazine or go to http://www.gravitycontrol.org and then click on to my blog linked from the top left corner of the home page.........gravityidealism.

There is also a recent post on our forum entitled time travel......which should be an eye opener.

Time travel is real, but there are no worm holes. Remember that all secret programs are compartmentalized so the left hand does not know what the right hand knows etc. So this guy is not going to have all the answers, but he may have some of the answers. The blanks he may be attempting to fill in himself using his own intelligence and logic, but unless you do know that is not necessarily going to work.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:16 pm 
Unregistered
I read your post about time travel at the Project Unity forum and I think I understand the basic idea. What about the possibility of multiple time lines? The original time line would remain unaltered but because of the actions of a time traveler going back to the past, a second time line would be created and that would reflect the results of the time travelers action.

I agree with you that Burisch does not have all the answers. I don't think anyone does, not even ET. Probably the only one who does is the creator of all life. If Bursich has done and seen the things he claims to have, then I would think that he has a few more pieces of the puzzle to add than most us.

I have a Christian friend who tells me that the bible says that we are not capable of understanding the ultimate truth and knowledge. We may not have the vocabulary to describe it. So instead of spending our short life searching for answers that we will never be able to understand we should put our trust and faith in god and live our life in peace and harmony. When we are ready, the truth will be revealed.

But I want to know now, and I feel I'm intelligent handle it, but the fact is I'll probably just have to wait until until I meet "the man" himself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:05 pm 

You're ASSUMING what we refer to as GOD is a separate Entity; I propose that God isn't separate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:22 pm 
Unregistered
Actually I am not assuming anything. That is just it, I am only suggesting one possibility of when we will finally know what the real truth is. When I was very young my parents sent me to bible school for a short time where I was presented with a very biased point of view. For some reason they stopped that and I guessed they were going to let me make my own decision when I was ready. In college I studied theology which presented an objective point of view. For the last 25yrs I have been looking into ufos, et and alternative beliefs for answers with no real conclusion. You may be right about the concept of god, but that still doesn't satisfy my need to know. We are asking for full disclosure from the government but even if that were to happen that may only raise more questions.They may have more info about the subject than we do but they may be filling in the blanks and drawing conclusions themselves. What I find compelling about the Dan Burisch story is that after he testifies about his involvement in top secret government projects, exposure to advanced "alien" technology, communication with "et" from the future he tells us that all we can do is live our life with understanding, compassion, humility and faith. That will point us in the right direction. I find that interesting considering what he claims to know. What I find interesting also are the views expressed by those who supposedly know that there is doom and gloom and we need to prepare by stockpiling and looking for a safe place to ride it out. I wonder what would be left if such a cataclysmic event were to happen? Experiencing all the death and destruction without family, friends and loved ones might be like experiencing a hell on earth.
That being said, the fact is I am still unable to come to a decision about what I should actually believe. This is why I started to think about what my Christian friend said about our not being capable of understanding the real truth. I sometimes envy those who can make that leap of faith and let that be the guide to living their life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:21 am 

This is a good post. Lots of interesting thoughts.

I never ever heard of Dan until now. :D

Quote:
I have a Christian friend who tells me that the bible says that we are not capable of understanding the ultimate truth and knowledge. We may not have the vocabulary to describe it. So instead of spending our short life searching for answers that we will never be able to understand we should put our trust and faith in god and live our life in peace and harmony. When we are ready, the truth will be revealed.

I feel that every human here on Earth is capable of living a life of peace and harmony, but unfortunately I don't think all humans are strong enough to do so. Just my opinion.