UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dan Burisch Stargate
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am 

David, how many of us are now so JADED that we'd really believe the Truth if we read it, heard it, or even saw it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 am 

I am all for anything that remotely looks like the truth, but this Dan guy is not making a whole lot of sense.

And the Camelot crew are not helping the situation.

Look, someone like Greer worked for NASA, but when you put a straight question to him he clams up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 pm 

I hate to say it, but those that we think may hold answers, usually turn out to be disappointing.

Either they are in it for profit, using other people's ideas to exploit their own, for money, or they are people who enjoy their 15 min of fame.

Motives are always questionable in presenting something, and not backing it up with verifiable facts.

Maybe what we are seeing with this stargate stuff is just an elaborate big foot hoax. Show enough convincing evidence, at precise intervals for maximum exposure, such as footprints, then build up the drama to the max, then produce no proof of anything at all, only that people can waste their time and once again, be fooled.

Evidence and credibility are in very short supply in any venue.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:37 pm 

TIM:

For some time now I have been trying to get things out to the public so they are able to make up their own minds for themselves if the information I'm sending out is true or false.

Many people who do these different documentaries on different thing like UFO's, Bigfoot, Ghost and the such are in it for the money and fame.

Me on the other hand only want what it best for the public, and not a bunch of this who ha type of stuff that's been going on now for many years.

I sit down in the evening to watch a documentary or show about Bigfoot, and 99.9% of what I see is the face of the people making the documentary.
I have waited for several days to see what king of evidence these poeple have found and I am always disappointed towards the end, because it's the same old sh** all over again.

I'm looking for funding at the moment to produce my own documentaries, and I will inform all of you at this moment that you will not see my face on these documentaries, because I will have the camera POINTED AT WHAT WE ARE INVESTIGATING. THANKYOU

Do you think that's loud enough for them to hear, heck I always hauler at the television to show me what is going on and not the persons face.
The wife gets upset with me when I start to hauler, she always tells me they can't hear me, so why do I do it.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR FAME, I ONLY WANT THE POSITIVE TRUTH TO GO OUT TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD SO THEY CAN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:25 am 

What are your documentaries going to be about?

What subjects will you be covering?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 am 

David
Would you like that information from my big book or would you like it from the top of my head, since in the big book I talk about 37 different topics that fall under or close to the subject of the paranormal.
Paranormal = not, beyond the range of normal.

I will be making documentaries of the areas in the northern woods of Maine known as the "Nine-mile Woods, also the Haynesville Woods, Energry Lines that intersect here, (Ley LInes) UFO and USO activity around the state and in the Maine waterways (Coast and Lakes (Moosehead for one)
I will be documenting the stories of the old timers, ghosts/spirits, ghost stories, investigating old homesteads, foundations, mills, cemeteries and old mines.
I will be making documentaries of the so call Maine Black Panther??? seen but not recorded to this day.
I will be talking with many people in the central part of the state about the Mutant dogs that feed on family animals.
There have been a few reports that some people have found bigfoot tracks or seen or smelled a bigfoot. (Here very rare)
Some people (old timers) have told stories of flying prehistoric birds, and stories about the glowing red eyes that appear from no where.
Finally but not close to the true end, I will be doing some investigating documenting of dimensions, portals, realms, dead zones, and such.
I have many things still to go, but these are a few of the many that I have spent many years investigating and would really like people to know what it is that is out there.
What is it that makes certain people affraid of the dark, or see things that are not there, or have deep feeling of dread while walking in certain areas.
Man I really need to get my BIG BOOK out there so all of you can read it, but do not have the income now to open web-page and name.
If you wish to talk about certain items I've listed, I would be more than happy to give you all the information I have so far about it, much of which is ideas and opinions, and theories.
I'm hoping my investigations put here will draw in many many more people.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 pm 

PS to all, please read my post "come one, come all" for more information on my studies, etc...

Thank you very much, Jeff ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:10 am 

So basically you will be presenting anecdotal stories about strange things in Maine.

This seems to be a bit off topic actually as the thread is about Dan Burisch Stargate.

He will be a featured speaker at a conference in Europe later this year along with many others sponsored by Project Camelot and evidently tickets are selling like hot cakes.

Seems like a very expensive package when you travel to Europe to hear Dan talk about his amazing stories.

I'm not a big fan of Camelot, but then again I'm not looking for a hype fix.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 pm 

David, this is why I have placed a PS in the post so people will go to my other post and ask me questions and not interfear with other peoples posts.

And i hope that people would begin to tell of their stories as they happened and not to imbelish so much that they appear to be beyond even our thinking.

Sometimes just speaking the truth will get you further in life.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:58 pm 

oh yeah the dan burisch stargate right, uh........no

Just had to check out his area of expertise for about the past ..........what is it with paople, we try to give them the information as it comes in, but seems to be interpreted as something else.

I'm beginning to become frustrated more and more each day as more and more people begin to make this out to be some big joke.

Donations, ticket sales, liven up the show so more spend, my oppinion this one is just about how much money they can put in their pockets.

An evangelist does the same thing but with a different topic.

Getting more frustrated Jeff