UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:48 pm 

Crossing over? Who knows!

This happened less than a month ago: I will need to give you some pre-incident history for all of this to make some degree of sense: For the past six years my wife has been quite ill and thus I was the one to get her prescriptions filled for her, perhaps at first twice a week. Each time I would use her Debit card so that she could keep track of her medical expenses. (Notice six years, the same drug store, the same pharmacy staff.)

Point two: We have a very small post office in of town with no home delivery, thus you get to know the Postal clerk quite well.

Now the real story: I went to pick up a prescription that had been called in by the Hospital pharmacist because of a different way in which the insurance was to be applied. As I said, I knew the drug store personal quite well in fact when they would see me coming they would head for the shelf to get whatever they had ready for me. Except this day; I walked up to the counter and Kathy just stood there with a look on her face as if to say, “Can I help you?” I paused for a second or two and asked, “Diane’s stuff?” she responded, “Diane who?” I was stunned. She looked over the top of the druggist counter as if to ask him about this, he looked back at her and shrugged his shoulders, with an, ‘I don’t know’ look. They rustled around and came up with a prescription bag and began to ring it up all the while looking at me as though something was wrong.

Normally the insurance covered all but $1.50 of all prescriptions. She then tells me that will be $37.50. I questioned that and the Deborah, the assistant that does the insurance work who has been the most kind and helpful person you would ever want to know, came rushing out in a rage, “Why didn’t you tell me this was insurance?” I responded, “It was called in by the hospital and besides we always use the insurance that you have on file. I’m just an errand-boy on this deal.” Again more rushing around behind the counter and the first prescription bottle is taken back and a card with six pills attached was presented. I went to swipe the debit card when Kathy stopped me and takes the card. Looking at it she asked me, “Is this your card? I’m beginning to get aerated at this point, “Of course not, do I look like a Diane to you? Besides it the same card I have been using for six years now!” She allowed me to proceed with some reluctance. By this time the entire staff was just standing there in a state of wonderment. I was beginning to think that perhaps my deodorant had failed.

I left the store totally confused, but the day hadn’t ended as yet. On the way home I stopped at our little post office. However I had given my keys to my Grandson that morning, so he could use our other car, and thus I didn’t have the key to our mail box. No problem, as that had happened once before. So I stepped up to the window and was greeted by the postal clerk, Shirley. “Shirley, I left my key home, would you be so kind as to hand me our mail?” Shirley backed off as though I had pulled a gun on her, she was terrified. She stuttered in fear, “I don’t know you.” Her fear was so great that I backed off, something was dreadfully wrong here. I left without the mail and went home hopping that at least my wife would know who I was. She did, and couldn’t understand a thing about what I proceeded to tell her.

The next day I decided to resolve what had happened and went to the post office where I was greeted by Shirley, the postal clerk, “Good morning Bill, (bebop).” This was the same Shirley of yesterday. I approached her with caution, “Shirley, what happened here yesterday?” She had a blank look on her face, “What do you mean?” I explained what I remembered to have happened, and she smiled at me as though I was joking with her. I assured he I was joking. She shook her head saying, “I don’t know what you’re talking about?” I left.

From there I went back to the drug store where the plot thickened. The same four people of yesterday were the same old good guys I had always known and they knew nothing about what I was telling them had happened yesterday, they just stood there and smiled at me. In fact the druggist asked what medicines I was on. I told him, point blank that I don’t take any medication, but I’m beginning to think I need to. To calm me he went to his computer and showed me that he hadn’t filled a prescription for my wife yesterday, then his assistant, Deborah, took me to her computer where she showing me all of the “called in” prescriptions for yesterday and non were there for my wife.

Now if you think you have heard enough about this, well just hang in there before long the FBI will be involved, no kidding. Try to imagine this happening to you!

I went to the hospital and found the pharmacist who had, supposedly called in this prescription. I wanted to know his story. At this point he suspected nothing. He pulled out my wife’s file and showed me where he had noted calling the correct drugstore along with the date and time. I asked him if they record these out-going calls? He said no. It would have been helpful if they had. He did tell me that he had spoken only to their computer. But, Deborah’s computer says other-wise. He asked if I had gotten the medicine alright and I said that I had and so to him there was no problem. But to me there was one hell of a problem.

Now I’m getting crazy. As I proceed I will reframe from mentioning the name of the particular drug store involved as they are currently under investigation, as you will see.

I went from the Hospital back to my home where I got the now empty prescription card. I then went back to the drug store. All four of the staff rushed to the front to hear the next chapter in this all too strange drama. I asked if they recorded on tape all incoming calls, they did. We played back the date in question in fact we listened to the day before and after just in case there was a date stamp problem with the machine, There wasn’t and there was no call about my wife’s prescription. I’m getting mad now.

I pull the empty prescription card from my back pocket. Attached to the card was the label that they usually wrap around the prescription bottles showing this very store the date, the Pharmacist, by name. This was my proof positive that I was there and that they had in fact filled this prescription. The Pharmacist took the card and checked the log number. He stood back in amazement. He then turned to the rack where they had the remaining inventory of that drug. Pulling one off the shelf and examining it closely he was now a bit upset. He called me back to look at his computer showing the log numbers and they were nowhere close to number that appeared on the label. Then to make matters even worse he pointed out that the cards are all numbered. First, the Batch number, then the card numbers, all of which ran in progressive sequence 1,2,3,4,5, etc. My card was showed a different batch number and a number 4 his box still had a number 4.

He asked me to leave the card with him while he tries to track down the batch from which the card had been taken. I refused it let the card go. I insisted on waiting while he did whatever calling he needed to do. Because, I felt that it definitely was a store problem. Two hours later we had learned from the manufacturer that that package had been shipped, five days ago to a distributor three thousand miles from us. I got him to request that the distributor, that had received that package, open it and see if it contained a card number four. It took another day. The manufacturer, at this point, was alarmed and reported this to some Government office thinking that our card was a fake. But that wouldn’t explain the stores label on the package. We know that the medicine did what it was supposed to have done, so it was a real authentic drug. The distributor’s box did contain a number 4 card. At this point it looks like the local drug store is running two sets of books and fronting “Knock-off drugs” No one has been arrested, but all have been integrated.

Between you and I, what does the post office affair have to do with all of this. This sounds like an episode straight out of the old TV series “The Twilight Zone”.

Did I step into another dimension, in another time, and place, and if I did, why didn’t it match exactly what I would have normally experienced as the mathematicians’ would have me believe?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:30 pm 

Assuming this is as described......I disagree that the drug store is doing monkey business with knock-offs, this is not necessarily the case.

You have two incidents in two different places with different people on the same day, so there is a connection and Shirley is not part of a drugstore scam.

Sounds very weird for sure, but it could take a bit of digging to figure it out, as to what actually caused you to lose your normal identity or for others to lose their memory of you.

If no call was received by the drug store how did they know what to fill the order with?

Why would your prescription be the one to be deleted from the tape?

There is not enough profit in one 37 dollar sale to be running two sets of books and fronting knock-offs with everything else being on the level.

Keep in mind neither the drugstore staff or the post office knew who you were, unless they are part of some strange plot to make you think you are losing your mind, which is highly unlikely.

So what happened, something stranger than strange by the sound of it.

After living a life of weird and double weird you should expect weird stuff to come out of the woodwork occasionally....it's part of the package.

No, the FBI are going to wish they hadn't taken the call, just too weird even for them.

Even the idea of you maybe having a double personality where your appearance changes can't explain this, because they do not remember you having any kind of an appearance.

In their minds none of it happened, but you have the dated card and a record of the hospital phoning the order in. There is one more piece of evidence you are over looking, the debit card entry will be dated with the time of the transaction and the name of the drugstore.

So let's say it all happened like this.........what the hell happened?

Did you suffer a transformation and your energy level knocked them out of whack?

Your little town is located too close to a nuclear waste dump maybe?

They are running low frequency microwave experiments in the area?

You are living a double life, which part of you finds very annoying?

Why the angry response, yes it is upsetting alright but think about that a bit. I think every element is a factor and nothing can be ignored.

A real puzzler....a 9 at least.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:29 am 

What about living in TWO alternate universes or realities or dimensions at the same time? I ask this because ... sometimes, I feel like this is happening to me. Not so much as I've grown older, but when I was younger, and my "visitations" were coming fast and furious, I felt (sometimes) as though I was living in alternate existences, and there was NO ONE in those days I could talk to.

And then, 5 years ago, I was told I wouldn't be "coming to the ship in body any more because it was detrimental to my own reality's health" so I figured I'd been taken through the transporter the maximum number of times. Since then, DREAMS have been my only contacts.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:02 pm 

Thanks guys, You can't relize how good it is to be able to tell this to someone that actually believes it could have happened. I feel as sense of release.

David: About the debit card? It has not shown up, and that usually happens instantly. The drug store checked with the insurance people and they have no record of any such transaction. The Gov. Drug Investagators have taken the original card as evidence, against my will. They promised to send me a color copy, but I doubt that will happen. I never told them about the post office issue, as Shirley has no memory of the event, nor do the people at the drug store. The only thing that sticks out, like a sore thumb, is the now missing card. The drugist told me, on the sli, that there was no proof that the message had been earesed. The Hospital is very concerned and is about to install a recording device for all "called-in" perscriptions. They have not been sucessful in tracing the call, but that is still being worked on.

Tweaked: Your right, it has been a wild ride, this life of my, but in someways very interesting. Every once in a while I get experiences that pull these lose ends together, like the visit from Thelina (My alien friend).

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:27 pm 

After MY "other family" stopped the physical contact, other Beings began making contact. One was on our bed, physically, and when he thought he had me paralyzed and under control, I managed to reach out and grab him--scared him out of his wits; a couple of other strange Beings have visited in VERY vivid dreams, and they were really irritating.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:09 am 

I do believe that it is far more likely than not that two separate experiences, occurring simutaneously, happened to you Bebop.

That has happened to me, in what I've come to call time slips. Up to an estimated 8 hours has passed while I was physically present in two places at the same time. The difference being though, that I was never able to recall where I had gone in one of them.

I would wake up in a familiar reality, in utter confusion.

The alternate place was essentially the same place as my neighbourhood, but different. It was as real as the freckles on your face, but it was not in 'my time'.

I just learned to accept it, and eventually the fear subsided.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 am 

This is weird and then it get's weird.......the insurance company has no record of this?

So who paid for the pills? $1.50 is not going to get you much of a prescription, maybe a package of chewing gum though.

And if there is no record of a debit card transaction...someone is going to ask how the hell you got the pills without paying for them?

I do not believe we have yet found the answer or have we connected the dots on this one.

I keep going back to Shirley at the post office and think she is a big piece of the puzzle.

But Shirley does not remember any of it........so the question might be; did something happen to these people you encountered that day, but it did not happen to you?

In other words were you immune or uneffected by whatever it was that affected these other people?

It is not necessarily something that happened to you even though you seem to be on the receiving end of it, but if you look at it from the angle that you were the only conscious observer it changes the whole picture.

They seem to be the one's having a problem, because you knew who they were and they were the one's having a problem identifying with someone they knew but did not recognize.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 am 

That's an interesting observation David, that it was them, not Bebop.

Then again, who crossed into who's reality.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 am 

Beats me Tim.......it's one of those puzzles that just gets stranger and stranger the more you think about it.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 am 

A lot of people would say this is just nuts or stupid or crazy, but stuff happens and no one seems to know why and because they can't explain it or can't understand it they put a label on it.

I once had a cashier in a department store try and give me all the money out of her cash register and another employee saw what was happening and asked her what she was doing.

This was enough to jolt her back to a conscious state and she realized what she was doing was not okay......but in the meantime I'm standing there in a stunned state wondering what the hell is going on.

Only ever happened once, but once was enough thanks, because it felt very weird.

I said nothing to suggest she do this, I merely made a purchase and thought she was simply going to give me my change, but instead she started counting the dollar bills in her register into my hand to the point where they were falling onto the counter.

Why? I have no idea and the cashier was quite embarassed and shook up by the experience.