UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 am 

A while back, when I was first expermenting with this paranormal stuff, I did some out-of-body. Now you guys may have already talked about this, and this may turn out to be old re-hash but I can't help but think that it is a form of time travel.

Granted at the time I was like a kid, (40 years old) but I still needed training wheels. I took limited trips. at first just a couple of mile up the road and back and I was the only one who knew about it. Then I got real bold and decided to bring my daughter into this study, she lived in Atlanta, Georga USA, and I lived in Huntsville Alabama. We were about 200 miles apart. Now that would be a long trip. I wasn't too sure about control, you see I never went to my daughters house by air before and wasn't sure how I was going to find her place. And what would one do if you got lost? I guess just stop and ask directions. So you can see I was really a beginner.

One night I got up the nerve. I called my daughter and asked if I could come bye, of course if it all worked. She said yes, that she would be waiting, and would set up all sorts of things that I wouldn't expect just to see and we could use them as check points just to see how many of them I could find.

That night,being a little nervous it took a bit longer for me to get into the medatative state, but I did. and bingo, right through the appartment above me and off into the night. There was a real feeling of traveling and it must have been quite fast because no sooner did I get concerned about how I was going to spot her place form up here as, there it was and I was headed right for it and zip I was inside. It might have taken me three minuets, unless my math is wrong I was traveling at somewhere near 4000 miles per hour. To me that is time travel.

Well getting on with this, Carol was sitting on the livingroom sofa reading a book and listening to music, the lamps had been moved, there was a large clock on the breakfast bar in plain view. I spoke to her, but she didn't respond, I touched her, but again she didn't respond. I tried to turn on another lamp and couldn't grip the switch. So I studied the room carefully and left, right through the livingroom wall, and back to my apartment. As you can see this could have been an invasion of privacy, even to those people that lived above me, but it would have been all in the name of science. At least that's what I would have had to tell the police if that were to happen.

When I woke up I called Carol who was waiting for my call. She said that she thought I had gotten there as she felt a rush of cold air gush through the room. I proceeded to tell her all the things I had spotted including what music she was listening to and what book she was reading. All in all, it was a very successful trip. Because I don't know what time I actually took off I can't say how long this all took, my guess would be less than an hour, round-trip.

Being the coward that I am, I never went any further than that. I proved, to myself, that it worked, and that was enough. Now I wonder if I could have gone to Mars or say the Moon? It's true that this didn't move me further foward or back in time, so I guess that would be true time travel. Any thoughts about this?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:57 am 

That is a remarkable experience, AND corroborated to boot!! Really quite amazing to think of the your spirit leaving your body, and travelling astrally, with a destination in mind.

I had a friend in highschool who was able to do this, and he would recite 'trips' he took late at night. Amazing.

I think personally that it all ties into that spiritual, free place that is called the soul, and it is truly a little piece of freedom.

tim

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:02 am 

Truthfully, I have never tried to do this... But I think, when I was well, I could have. I considered it; even bought a set of VHS tapes that taught it. It just seemed an invasion of someone else's space to me, because there was NO ONE who would have willingly participated like your daughter, Bebop.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm 

Tweaked: Your right about needing assistance in this stuff.

Tweaked wrote:
Truthfully, I have never tried to do this... But I think, when I was well, I could have. I considered it; even bought a set of VHS tapes that taught it. It just seemed an invasion of someone else's space to me, because there was NO ONE who would have willingly participated like your daughter, Bebop.

You know when my mother, (who was never very sharp) heard about this happening she had trouble getting a shower for fear I might be there.

Tim: Your right about that soul stuff, but I recall looking just like the real me, it was just that no one could see me. despite the speed and alitutude I wasn't cold and heard no wind noise. I wonder if there could be some practial use for this kind of thing? Could I have carried some material object with me and left it there. Would it get found, as it too would be invisable? I would guess, (no soul in these items) after all I was wearing clothes, fully dressed except for shoes which were on the floor beside my bed at home. So can we take items into this kind of trip??? There has to be a purpose for this, besides being a peeping Tom.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:22 pm 

Another point about this Out-of-body stuff. At the time I was channeling "John" who sternly advised me not to mess with this area. As it is a kin to going through the bad part of town at night. You might make it OK, then again you might not.