UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:16 pm 

Back in 1970 I was introduced to a fresh water spring that contained the freshest water I had ever drank in my entire life, even to this day I can not find water that tastes so good.

But it's not the waters taste that really interested me, but instead it was the feeling I got when I drank the water, and the location of the spring.

First the location of the spring was along a not so traveled road in an area of the Maine woods that has an unwritten local law that suggests that you do not venture here once the sun has set.
The spring bubbled up from underground, beneath an old Oak tree that seemed to be from the prehistoric times.
I traveled to this spring on my own one day shortly after getting my drivers licence in 1979, and on this trip I was thrown back in time for just an istant while I drank the water.

As the water refreshed me on this one particular hot summer day, I had the strangest feeling that I had been thrown back in time to a period way before the invention of cars.
I suddenly realized that if I had walked back to the road, which was about 500 feet away, I would have witnessed horse and buggies on the road, and the vehicle I drove there would have been gone.
The trees around me had turned just a bit to a period of what we call virgin woods, which was before anyone cut in the area.
Suddenly, I was thrown back into my era, and the feeling of time travel had seaced.
I have had this happen to me on many occassions and today if I went back to this spring, and could actually find it, (The woods here have been stripped, and is baren) I know that I could some how go back in time once again.
This is why I need persons to go with me, I need someone elses opinion on what takes place.

Since I am in a certain Predicament at the moment, I am unable to go to these different areas.

I would really like to return to the woods, so I may be able to give you more details on what it is that lies there.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 pm 

Time travel #2 by J.A. Gary

I write this this way because this is the way it is written in the big book and the way it will be written on the web.

On a quiet day back in 1978 I was walking along the old woods trail that went up behind the old homestead, (Now gone, the house) and came to an area that would have freaked out most people, but since I am a curious person, It interested me beyond any dreams.

I had reached an area where an old spring brook crossed the road, without a culvert, and as I was stepping over the spring to get to the other side, I felt as though I had gone back in time to a period before the states were ever formed.

I did not have to drink of this water, I only had to be next to it, and the power that it was giving off, felt as though a small electrical charge had gone through my body, then suddenly.
As I stood there with one foot either side the spring, all the sounds around me became totally silent, and all I could hear was the white noise of my mind.
I finally came to my sences and finished stepping over the spring, and found as I did so, the day was almost to its end.
I had reached the spring in the early morning, and now it was time to get back to the house before it got to dark to see.
As I was leaving the area, I could have sworn there were somekind of voices coming from the spring, almost as though the spring had recorded voices of the past and was at the moment playing them to me.
Again, I could have gone back in time, or I could have traversed to another Dimension or Realm.
I must return to this certain spot with others, to document what actually takes place here.
This spring is within meters of the Energy Lines that intersect here in the state.
I believe my time travel and these Energy Lines have something in common, and I will not rest until I have somekind of an answer.
Story is true, and written by me as real life situation, Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:36 pm 

Sounds to me as though you should take along a dowser...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:43 pm 

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, perhaps I can get the proper reading, not sure.

I'm quite devine personally but equipment would probably be better huh? :mrgreen:

I will return to these two areas, plus several others I've come across, really like to know the true reasons behind these ones, very curious.

Curious Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:38 am 

Use EVERYTHING at your disposal... dowsing, electronics, psychics, etc. EVERYTHING plays a part in discovering the real Truth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:45 pm 

I haven't yet tried the dowsing rods in the woods where there springs are, and there are several more springs that have the same effect on people.
I only know this because other people have been wit me on certain trips of exploration into these areas, and there was a time my brother and I experience a dead zone, right as we were crossing a small spring.
Maine is full of smal springs, and many of them come up from deep within the ground, and it seems as though when they get to the surface, they're carrying with them, something of the earths history.
I couldn't tell you exactly what it was, you would have to feel the sensation of the waters personally to get the full effect of it.
I heard rumer of an old man that use to drink of the spring in the nine-mile woods, it's rumered he was born in the mid eighteen hundreds, and only recently passed away.
The old man kept to himself, not wanting to be known by others, and for some reason the spring that he use to drink from is now gone. (I could possibly find it again, if I did some digging in the area where it once was.)
I'm not saying this story is true in any way, since I did not know the man personally, but with the way our planet works, anything is possible.
I've found also, that some people are older than they say, and this is a fact, and my great aunt was one of them.
She supposidly died at the age of 105 back in 1990, but her husband of 60 years died some 60 years ago, so you figure the math out.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:19 am 

How deep?

If this water comes from; way down, very deep, nowhere close to the surface, this could explain the whole thing.

There is no magic mumbo jumbo, simply the dynamics of the water itself.

If you think about it; this is where the idea of a fountain of youth comes from.

But it doesn't keep you young, it keeps you alive for a very long time.

Such water would preserve the integrity of your cells and keep them free of disease and infection.

The secret to this is the depth from which the water originates working in combination with the energy grid of the earth.

You will find the dynamics of energy in the book Unity at http://www.gravitycontrol.org

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 am 

...And, THIS water wouldn't be so contaminated with Chemtrails, or with chlorine and flouride. It would be oxygenized, and pure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:30 am 

Yes, and highly energized.

The idea that this spring water takes you back into the past might feel comfortable but if anything the spring water is an element of the future.

But on the other hand an energized spring might allow some element of the past to surface if that element of the past had some traumatic event associated with it.

Interesting to say the least.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:16 pm 

It makes sense to me that the purer the water, or air or food for that matter, the more likely it is to affect us. Maybe because of the crap in our food chain, that we are blocked from seeing or experiencing more?

I remember spring water where I came from. There were actual taps drilled into the rock, and people would line up with their buckets and containers. I remember the water as actually having a slightly sweet taste.

Tim