UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:46 pm 

One of the springs, which is located in the Nine-mile woods, I believe would come from deep within the earth and contains no surface or immediate sub-service waters.
Tapping on the rocks next to this spring gives you a sounding of great depth, (echos).
Even during the driest of seasons, this spring always flowed at the same pace, with almost no interuption until the land was stripped and the spring plowed over, (but I know of it's location and being so isolated in the woods, I would have no problem in finding once again.)
I have DJD, (Degenerative Joint Disease) or some call Degenerative Arthritis, and have found that drinking this water, (and eating organic foods) my joints seem to calm down and I'm able to move more freely.
It's almost like this water is somekind of merical cure, but not really, since I don't like labeling things like this, but it does have its benefits.
The water comes from deep down, containing no cemicals, pesticides, or any of this stuff, you could actually call this water Organic.
I would like to have this water in the house all the time, but first I need to reclaim it from mankinds destruction, and get a vehicle to go get it, and once I've done this I will have it in the house all the time.
This spring runs (or did) 365 days a year.
Should bottle this stuff. :D

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 pm 

I grew up on the farm, drinking Artisian Well Water ... until the City incorporated us in 1961 and forced us to put in a City Water main. I never liked the taste of the water, from that time on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 am 

Jeff, Did you know fluoride is a poison that affects the central nervous system?

You should not be drinking fluoridated water or chlorinated water.

Even if you have to get some friends to help you should uncover the old spring and get on a water program that is beneficial to your condition.

Spring water has a certain amount of minerals in it, which can be very good or not so good depending on which minerals are present.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 am 

Fluoride is deadly. Google it--you'll be scared out of your wits. And we're getting it in our toothpaste, the water we drink, ALL the food we eat, AND in the showers we take. NOTHING yet has been found that can filter it OUT of the water...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am 

They tell us it protects our teeth from decay, but this is a lot of rubbish because it does no such thing.

Fluoride is the main ingredient in some rat poisons, because it is a poison.

The Nazis came up with fluoride during the war and put it in the water to keep the population calm and dumbed down.

Some people are very sensitive to fluoride and it plays hell with their nervous system.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 am 

I get my drinking water from a private well, a spring fed well and it has no additives added to it.

I find city water horrible stuff, it tastes like chlorine and smells like chlorine.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:37 pm 

The well at the Manor here is a spring fed well, and is only for the Manor, of 16 families.
I have tasted the city water, while the wife and I lived in the city, (to most of you it would be a large town) the water was so horrid that we had to go to the store and by spring water.
Maine has it's own spring water company known round the world, (don't now if I can put there name on this).
When the wife and I would go visit my parents, we would go to the spring in the woods and get large containers of it, some of which would be frozen in the deep freeze and used when we wanted it.
We never used the cities water, and some of them wondered why we were not using that much water.
Sometimes, when your trying to save money is purifying waters, you end up causing more problems than not.
The water from the woods, was from way beneath the earth, and I'm hoping one day to get together a crew to go up there and reclaim it, so it can be enjoyed again.

Jeff