UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time slips
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:01 pm 

There are different parallel universes all around us, or many different dimensions that open into so many different eras I couldn't be able to list all of them for you.

My theory, is that at certain times, there are dimensions, universes that intertwine with ours for just a brief moment or two, changing the time in the area of the intersection.

You can be in one time in the other universe and when you step back into this time and reality, very little to no time has gone by.

Then there are times when you go back in time, for a brief moment, then move forward as you step back into your reality time, making it appear as though you had just traveled through a long period of time, when in actuality, you have only moved ahead a minute or two.

Some dimensions, are our other homes, for instance, while your here your other self is in another dimension, maybe several minutes ahead of you.
When you step into this dimension your other self walks into this dimension or your reality, making them belive they have stepped back in time, while you beleive your stepping ahead in time, and when it is said and done, both of your selves had an experience of going back and going forward.
At all time with these dimensions your other selves are taking your place here and experiencing something different for themselves, while your in their dimension experiencing something different for yourself.
In some dimensions yourself is either ahead of you, or behind you, and sense there is such a strong bond between those who dweel in the paranormal world, your able to locate these portals/doorways and use them, it's just that your not doing it conciously, but sub conciously.

When you go to bed at night, then suddenly you wake and find youself in another era or area, it just means that you have changed places with one of your selves in the other dimension, and before you realize the positive truth about what is happening to you, your back in your own time, and reality.

Now did that make any sense to any of ya's :?

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 pm 

Yes. :shock: Is there something wrong with all of us? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 am 

Wow, that poor man. I wonder if he ever explained how he thinks he got to the future, and what happened to him.

I can see the danger in going, and not coming back. I can also see why someone would take that opportunity if they were able to cope with the possibilities.

What I have discovered lately, is the confusion between having a slip, and realizing and recognizing the surroundings, only when you were in those surroundings, you were much younger, than the 'you' that you are seeing from the past.

So it makes sense that when I went back, I was actually seeing my future, through the eyes of my past. Pretty freaky eh?

Why more people do not experience this, I don't know. Maybe it is tied into lifetimes lived, lifetimes repeated, or lifetimes yet to be lived? Maybe it is an anomaly of some sort, or a time distortion, or who is to say that it is not all entirely orchestrated by the current lifetime, but in an unconscious way. Part of the brain taps into that potential and maybe there is no control over it? Maybe it is not something that is supposed to be realized in a cognitive sense.

Can you imagine if we could all go forward, or behind, at will?

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:46 am 

Reminds me of the story about the Spitfire that landed at Heathrow airport many yeas ago.

The pilot was returning from a mission on the mainland during WWII, his plane was a bit shot up and he was almost out of fuel and ammo, but he managed to land safely.

He too was hauled away never to be heard of again.

Unfortunately for him he was a couple of decades late in his return.

Maybe he had a time slip too.

Or how about the poor chap doing guard duty in Spain, walking back and forth with his rifle until the sun came up and he realized he was now doing guard duty in Brazil. They all thought he was nuts until a ship arrived and confirmed his disappearance back in Europe, And yes he did get to go home.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:19 pm 

Sometimes the information that I have stored in my mind from all my research comes flooding in on me, while I'm writing and I can not move my figures fast enough on the keyboard to write all the information down, so sometimes I wonder if I write things down to be understood properly.

Sometimes I wonder if all of the information is actually coming from my mind, or another source or two from another parallel universe who are in contact with me through my mind.

Jeff :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am 

I wrote an entire novel, once, by DREAMING all the chapters and then being awakened to write them in long-hand before I could go back to sleep. That was the most exhilarating 6 months of my life, and the most sleep-deprived, and aggravating! It was published as a novella, and can't be reprinted or Paramount will sue my butt... but it was an interesting adventure in the paranormal.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:10 pm 

Sounds cool, Tweaked. :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm 

Many things come from our dream state, and writing is one of the many.
But is it really our dream state, or are we living another life on another plain.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:00 pm 

I can tell you, from where I've been, it is not a dream state. Dream cycles do not last 8+ hours.

Meditative state perhaps, but not a dream state. I'd bet both my left feet on that one.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 pm 

True, dream state lasts about 3 - 7 seconds according to the science world.

So what is taking place in my mind when I fall asleep at around 11 at night and dream until I wake at about 8 in the morning.

That dream state for me has lasted over eight hours, and I can remember most of it when I wake, as though I had actually lived the whole thing.

Plus on top of this, it continues always.

Jeff (Lost between worlds at the moment)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next