UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time slips
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 pm 

Tim? How close are you to what is called ley lines, or energy lines of the planet?
Sometimes I wonder if your within these areas, how easy it may be to be able to slip into another time?
I have had the same experiences where I grew up, but really don't like talking about it, since I have always been told, that I was losing my mind, even at the age of 9 when everything began to happen to me.
I have walked literally into another dimension, and have seen the world around me change dramatically, and when I made my way to the other side, everything changed back for me, to what I knew, but the dimension I went into was totally different than the woods I had grown to know.
As you see, while I was growing up in the northern woods of Maine, I learned the area of this reality, and that of others, and could easily make my way through other dimensions.
But since this isn't real to many people, I really need to keep many of my experiences to myself, since I don't dare, at the moment spill the beans of my experiences.
I sometimes wonder, if I am really from this world, or from another dimension, just because of all the things I have experienced, and sometimes wonder, if at the age of 11 if I actually made it back to the right reality.

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:09 am 

Interesting words, and I appreciate your candor.

I never talked about my experiences growing up, because I think that they were so 'normal' that I never felt I needed to. I wasn't scared, or particularly concerned.

I also had an experience with flying that I'll keep to myself for now.

As to ley lines, I have no idea. I'm from the North in Ontario, and almost all of it happened there, but also about 100 miles East of Toronto, right out of the blue. But, in that same place, I had a terrible experience at a friends apartment I was visiting for the first time. I was really freaked out by a window in her apartment, it was a very old building with long, high windows.

With the help of a psychic friend, and some detail from my friends' mother who grew up in the town, there was a small child who fell from that window and died on the street. So, I suspect that there is something unique about that area for sure.

As to wondering if you are back to where you are supposed to be. I am not sure I've ever been where I'm supposed to be. I feel like I live a parallel life and a good part of my awareness consists of deja vu, premonitions that don't make sense, a feeling that I am performing duties in this life that require me to sacrifice my own progress, and a mostly empty feeling of just waiting. For what, I have no idea.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 am 

I think most of us who are "aware" ... also experience the feeling that we "waiting for instructions." Timbit, I think I know you well enough after all these years to say you are... and Jeff, it's apparent from your posts, so are you. I am, too. But it's frustrating, because we don't really know from where they will come, so we can't be sure which way to look, and how we'll know we caught them.

I have for several years repeated a little poem (I wrote):

"Teach me what I need to know;
show me where I need to grow.
Give me wisdom; let me see
how & why I'm meant to be."

I'm not sure anyone's listening, but it makes me feel better...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:21 am 

I like that poem Tweaked.. it's really nice. :)

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:01 pm 

[quote]"Teach me what I need to know;
show me where I need to grow.
Give me wisdom; let me see
how & why I'm meant to be."[/quote

Beautiful. I love that.

Thanks Tweaked,

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:38 pm 
Unregistered
for the people who have had more than one and still have them no and then, do you ever try and leave yourself a message? I anyone does and gets them I would like to ask a favour lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm 

James, I would, if I could THINK TO DO IT while I'm there; problem is, mine were always so short, that by the time I realized what had just happened, I was already back... It's something to program into my subconscious, though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 pm 
Unregistered
how far back do you go in your timeslips tweaked?
I need a message given to someone around the end of 2007 to the very beginning of 2008.
I know it would be difficult to try and leave a message if you went back 10 years +.
The message would just be for someone to get a scan.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm 

A scan for what, James? I think most people experience seconds of disorientation that might be "time slips" but I'd guess most people have no idea that's happened... In fact, MOST people are not even familiar with the term. I don't think a scan would tell anyone anything!

My most memorable time-slip (which didn't happen as a result of meditation and an out-of-body experience) happened when I was awakened shortly after 2 a.m. one morning in the late 1960s; my mother was too intoxicated to drive home from the lounge at which she played piano, 5 nights a week; I was asked to drive from Glendale to Norwalk, CA to make sure she was taken home to her house in Lakewood, safely.

I of course got up, got dressed, and drove the 25 miles to take her on home, knowing that by the time she was safe at home and I was back in Glendale again, it would be only a half an hour or so before I needed to get up to get ready to go to work. But I did it, anyway; after all, she was my mother, and quite stubborn--not the kind of person who would allow herself to be sent home in a taxi.

After she was safely tucked into bed, I made the drive back across the county to my apartment, grumbling to myself about losing nearly 3 hours of much needed sleep.

To my shock, when I reached my apartment, the clocks - ALL of them - showed that instead of the time being what it should have been, almost 5 a.m., it was shortly before 2 a.m. I was so stunned, I picked up the phone and dialed the number for Time; the time given was the same as all the clocks in my apartment.

I to this day do not know HOW it happened or WHY it happened... I just know that it did happen. And the weekend after, not only did my mother thank me for doing it, the bartender verified that he had called me at 2:13 a.m. to come get her and take her home.

Now THERE, my friend, was a most unusual time-slip. Not only did I spend nearly 3 hours, round-trip, getting my mother safely home to bed, I lost NO SLEEP TIME from having done the good deed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:06 am 

That is an amazing experience alright, certainly something to think about.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next