UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time slips
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:06 pm 
Unregistered
A scan for my mum who passed away due to liver cancer, bioduct. she had only just had a brain tumor removed in 2007 and then the beginning of 2009 she was getting pains in her stomach and had to keep having test for some reason then 5 months later they tell us she has cancer but its too late to do anything, so my mum died 3 weeks ago today she was in pain for a whole year and she didnt die to the cancer, she died of starvation and dehydration, she was in too much pain so I dont blame her for starving herself, it took 2 months of not eating and 1 week without fluids, and because it was cancer she had the doctors wouldn't give her foods or fluids as the said the cancer would kill her first, and the but cancer as cause of death, but I know it was because of starvation and dehydration, my mum was only a small person 5" and was thin, so her body should of started shutting down well before 2 months of no food but she didn't and just suffered more.

I know it silly thinking it possible to save her through time travel, but I will be trying as my mum did not deserve to die, she has been through loads of trumatic experiences through her life and she was the kindness person in the world (I know loads of people will say that about there loved ones, but my mother was special, and the life she had been given she didnt deserve it and I won't be happy till she has the life she deserved, even if it takes my whole life)

So if theres anyone lol..

just fixed the errors :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:23 pm 

James, I'm so very sorry about your mum. If she had been allowed to sprinkle cannabis on her salads in the very beginning of her trauma, she might have had the pain relief and ability to eat, which would have given her the strength to work on healing her own cancer. I doubt that there's anyway of going back in time to save her... altho I never say never... but her energy is consistent, I believe, throughout Time. She (her energy, as it gains knowledge and understanding) just gets stronger and stronger, so she's always around you. I'll dwell on this, and if I come up with any other words of wisdom, I'll let you know. Please, though, register as a member of this site... that way people can talk to you in personal messages that are not in the open forum.

Thanks, and Peace... Tweaked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 am 

James, I'm also very, very sorry to hear of the trauma you and your mother went through.

I have experienced time slips, and have indeed met up with people I know, who were both in one slip younger than me, and in another, older than me. A recent time slip I'm still struggling with, and will post when and if I can make any sense of it.

I sometimes wonder if this time is the right time to meet, and connect. Many times those that have passed will visit, and offer comfort to those still grieving their earthly loss. It is very helpful to those left behind.

Time travel is not an experience, to the best of my knowledge, that you can go back and alter, as in saving her life. She has probably had many lifetimes, many places, or many years. To change one if we could, would likely change the path of her future life, which in turn may not be the one she had with you.

I am still not sure of why or how timeslips happen. Different dimensions being tapped into, mirrored reflections of sameness, but in a different era, both future and past. My personal experiences have left me more confused each time.

You might consider instead of saving her, contacting her through a medium, or inviting her to contact you. If you have talent in this regard, try. You can speak to her, and she will be listening. She will hear your words, and you will feel better saying them to her.

Many past life regressions have revealed that having passed over, the spirit hovers around loved ones, and before moving on, waits until they are sure everybody is on the road to accepting that they have moved on. Life continues, more lives come, and life is lived again. As yours will be too. Who is to say that in another life in another time, you will again meet up with your mother as a spirit in another body, but you will feel a kinship.

Rest assured that she is fine, and free of pain, and her life has not stopped; it has only changed direction.

Take good care of yourself.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm 
Unregistered
Thanks Tweaked, I have registered now just waiting for the email to activated my account :)

Hi Timbit, I know what you mean by if we changed the past it could/would change everything after that, but nothing real has happened that would change something except we would of had a happier live each. Theres other parts for example my brother had a bad accident left physically and mentally disabled, and another brother who has lost a son a 5 months old, but I know and my brothers know changing them would have a massive effect on things like the children we have now would not be here.
My mum was a believer of spirits and that, she used to go to spirit church groups and that, but the last few years she just stopped believing, and I don't really believe that either, I believe in aliens just not god, spirits heaven and hell. ( I've prayed for help even said i would sell my soul after god wasn't listening for years lol, but bad stuff just keeps happening and I'm actually looking forward to 2012 lol )

It might take years ( if nothing happens in 2012 ) for time travel to happen but hopefully I will be around or my brothers, children, nephews and nieces will be around and then will be able to go back in time with an empty clone of our mum/nan and bring her to the future. It could of already happened as on the last day my mum didn't appear to be there and just was staring into nowhere. and then our mum is healed in the future..

I've tried send messages to the future to see if that was the case but nothing so far.. I used sites that you put in a message and then in years to come ( you selected how many years upto 100 years ) you get the email with you message lol

Hopefully time travel will become a reality in the future as it is no longer a taboo for scientists.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:11 pm 

[I believe in aliens just not god, spirits heaven and hell*]

My sentiments exactly. However, I suspect from what you have written of your family, and your sensitivity, that you are a very spiritual person, and to me, that is lightyears ahead of any earth bound religion.

I would love to be able to visit, at will, different (or even the same) places, just as an observer, to see what I missed, verify accuracy of memories of events, re-live the glory days of a competition, the boyfriend that got away lol, so many possibilities.

But, I would not want to re-live parts of my life that have been traumatic and painful. But, perhaps that is where the real learning begins, if we are to believe that we direct our own present, past and future.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:15 am 

http://www.andersoninstitute.com/david-lewis-anderson-biography.html

Coast to Coast Radio on January 31, 2010

I listened to Dr. David Anderson speak about Time Travel, a couple of nights ago. While it didn't surprise me to learn that not only the United States Government, private corporations, and other countries - China, Japan, Russia, India - have been doing experiments in this field for the past few years, I was astounded to hear him say that his corporation, based in New Mexico, has been successful in moving objects and mammals from one location to another, they have also had success in moving people into the Past and also into the Future. He likens the pathway to there-and-back to you or me or anyone else walking through a meadow of flowers and then walking back to where we started. He's convinced that no matter how carefully we move, there is absolutely no way we cannot leave a "human footprint" such as those we would make in the meadow. Wherever we step in the meadow, we tread upon plants, blooms, the ground, and brush against the ones we don't actually step on... and even if we could retrace our footprints exactly upon our return trip, we have left a permanent imprint, no matter how carefully we walk.

Dr. Anderson admitted that different test persons experienced individualized emotions from their "trips." I wish I could get a copy of the interview he did with Art Bell last weekend. If any of you listen to Coast to Coast and you already have, or immediately sign up for Streamlink, you can download the entire show and be stymied, as was I, by the implications Dr. Anderson laid out in his interview. He said that it's not that for every action taken during the experiment a new dimension or a different paradigm was created, rather, that subtle changes were made in the Pasts, and subtle changes/possibilities were initiated into the Future, singular. And while he doesn't dispute there could be several other dimensions, how exactly they interact with ours is not his particular scientific study.

Browse around his site. His work is fascinating.

Oh... and the kicker? He says INDIA is much farther ahead in Time Travel than we are...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 am 

If you check us out at http://www.gravitycontrol.org from where we kicked off in 2005 you might suspect some of these folks might have been following our lead.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm 

WOW!

It is such a feeling of relief to now that this can in fact, be science based, proven, and executed.

Maybe I'm not crazy afterall. (no comments from the peanut gallery necessary lol).

I do take a double take on the 'subtle' footprint part though. That is only under controlled situations, where a person has a specific task.

Someone who doesn't give two hoots about 'footprints' or science, or consequence of messing around with dimensional travel, can do a lot of damange. What if one were to leave something, or direct a person to something, or give instructions on how to make, say a bomb.

Oddly enough, I was very cognizant of my surroundings and very, very careful to observe as much as I could. Maybe it was my training I don't know, but next time, I may just try to leave a footprint?

Tim

p.s. Tweaked and David- I'll do as you suggested with the download, and David, I'll get over there to your website again soon.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:18 pm 

If it wasn't science based it wouldn't be possible, whether science understood or understands it or not is another matter completely.

Without a past and future there would be no present, the present is a dynamic state.

Therefore the past is very real as is the future, just as real as the present. And whether you are in the past, future or present you will always perceive yourself to be in the present.

In fact we have no way to tell where exactly we are in relation to the earth's history, as we perceive ourselves to be situated in the present but not knowing whether this is the past or the future. All we know for sure is that we exist in the present with all other times, past and future, remaining relative to our existing situation.

And as both past and future exist simultaneously and both past and future conditions exist simultaneously it gets a tiny bit complicated. lol!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 am 

During a time slip, to the past, the 'present' was indeed the experience. From that point, the past and the future were in relation to where my present was. Even though, I knew that I was not in the same present as I was 10 minutes prior, which had its own past, and it's own future.

Consequently, I view that as being able to be in different 'presents' which have, in relation, their own past, and future.

A slip to the future would be the same. It would be my new present, with my past and my future based from that point.

I am now going to go and hit myself with a frying pan.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next