UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Time slips
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 am 

No! No! Not the frying pan again, Timbit! It just causes more time slips!!! :o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 am 

hahaha indeed it does!

Allow me to illustrate:

Attachments:
time slip.jpg
time slip.jpg [ 19.71 KiB | Viewed 5941 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 pm 

Does anyone know what the date is today?

Are we actually at Feb, 7th 2010, or could it actually be feb 8th 2020, maybe even feb 12th 1963,
Actually I believe it is all the dates playing over and over all the time, we just need to learn how to manipulate each time frame.
Just like a movie, it plays from start to finish, it is like our lives, played from start to finsih,
We have all been born, lived and died, now we are in a time loop which continuosly plays itself over and over.
I believe once we have lived these time loops so many time, they begin to break down here and there, which in turn are considered time slips, because every now and then we can go to a different part of our movie.
If the time frames are played so many time they begin to weaken and we can slip through them, even if it's through our minds.
I am beginning my research again ths summer in the woods I have spoken much of in my posts, and will be searching for an answer to James questions he's asked.
There are portals out there which lead to the many simutanious dimensions which are continuously overlapping what we perceive as being the present true time.
I have spoken of these woods here in the state which seem to have some kind of a connection to what we perceive as our past, and our future.
I can not explain these woods in easy terms, because they are beyond the minds comprehension.
Any one care to join, come on and I'll show you something that may make you think deeper in the area of time slips.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 pm 

Sorry for the second post here, but I forgot somethng.

Tweaked was talking about her mother, and how she had gone a picked her up, and received a callat 2:13 in the morning.
I believe in this situation, as she was leaving to pick up her mother, she had gone through a portal and slipped through time just a little.
She did pick up her mother when she did, how ever while she was doing this, and had finished her task, she went throuh this same portal, which at this time had shifted just a little placing her back at home just before she received the phone call.
Okay, to expain this a little easier, let's go back to the story I told somewhere in these posts of the time of the fishing trip with my brother.
We were walking the old twitch road to a small brook that was about an hours walk from the old homestead.
While walking the road, we came to a section where it seemed as though we had walked into another dimension, a time before mankind actually.
The sun had dimmed, the air was heavy and all the sounds of nature vanished and stood silent.
It seemed as though we were in this dimension for a good hour or more, and seemed as though we had walked for a good two miles, until we finally exited the dimension.
Upon checking our watches only five (5) minutes had passed, and we had only walked a total of about eighteen feet.
In this case we did not go back in time, we came out five minutes later, but with Tweaked, her dimensions she had gone through had shifted just a little, placing her back in time by a few minutes.
If we had waited any longer, my brother and I, in this certain dimension, there could have been the possibility of exiting it before we even entered it, but since the feeling was heavy and I was still young in the paranormal field, We went through the area quickly, or as quickly as we possibly could.
Since our time is playing out simutaniously with other dimensional times, anything can happen, and has happened to me on many occasions.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm 

Yours is a reasonable theory, Jeff. But proof is always elusive. I wish we could all get to the Akashic Records at the same time, and read them - then swap information.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 am 

So, is it possible here that when I have a time slip, particularly one where I am a different age, that I am visiting a past life that I had already lived?

I've never really given it much thought. Time slips have always felt like me in the flesh of course, but being in a place that is familiar, but not a time that I was from.

Maybe I was......

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:06 am 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Jeff, I just want to point out that what occured to Timbit cannot be a Time shift as if evident by her testimony as she received the call at 0213 to go travel the hour or so to her mother, and on arrival of her return journey discovered the time to be before 0200.

I am aware that many people particularly lay people, prefer to simplify a definition, in essence dumb it down, in an attempt to understand.
but if it was simply a Time Slip, then she would have encountered herself back at home before 0200 which is where she was before she received the call at 0213.

here is lies my issue, if she had traversed a time portal, then why did she not encounter herself at home where she should have been, if your theory of parallel universes is the key, it opens a whole new can of worms.

had she returned home just after she left I could easily assume that a mere time displacement occured and that she must have passed herself as she drove home and paid her other self no notice as there was no reason at the time to notice. but given that her statement states that she arrived home before she even received the call, this poses a paradox.

my theory on the issue in this case is not a new thought, I have seen articles that pose similar concepts in clippings dating back as far as the 1960's
it goes like this, on receiving the call at 0213, the subject begins the actions of the evening as normal with no "time slip" in effect, moving through the motions of what was needed to be done, she arrived at her destination, saw her mother safely home, and then at the expected time drove home at some point nearing her destination, the anomaly took effect, moving her "back in time" allowing her to arrive home at before 0200, here is where it gets messy, upon entering the anomoly the frequency of her mass and that of her belongings with her as well as her car, shifted as to be out of sync with the Universe? not sure there, but basically, not being able to detect herself at her home, Temporal Physics is defiantly not my major.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:09 am 

What do you make of MY time-slip - where I arrived back at my apartment BEFORE I ever left?

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 pm 

Here's something, but it will be hard for me to explain in detail.
I theorize that once you have lived the minutes before you do something, yourself is no longer there and if you went back in time just a fraction of a few moments, then you would find this space empty.
So where is yourself that just lived in the time in the past, well it is now traveling through another dimension.
Meaning every minute you live, there is another dimension opening to allow your past self to still exist, but just out of sequence with your true reality self.
So me, who wrote the above post, is now traveling through another dimension, and the me who is writing this post will travel another dimension, as my true self still goes through the so called true reality.
To be able to travel back in time, I believe you must first be able to find the different dimensions which contain our past selves.
So when a time shift or slip takes place, you have entered another dimension of yourself, and since it is yourself, it will feel as though you are there in the flesh.
I am still working on the dimensional thing, and it may take a few more years before I get something straightened out about it, and this is after working on the damn thing for over thirty years.
Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6